Effectiveness of Employer-Provided Financial Information: Hiring to Retiring
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brugiavini, Agar & Cavapozzi, Danilo & Padula, Mario & Pettinicchi, Yuri, 2015. "Financial education, literacy and investment attitudes," SAFE Working Paper Series 86, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2015.
"Using a Life Cycle Model to Evaluate Financial Literacy Program Effectiveness,"
Cahiers de recherche
1505, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2015. "Using a Life Cycle Model to Evaluate Financial Literacy Program Effectiveness," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-14, CIRANO.
- Andy Sharma, 2015. "Divorce/Separation in Later-Life: A Fixed Effects Analysis of Economic Well-Being by Gender," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 299-306, June.
- Bucciol, Alessandro & Veronesi, Marcella, 2014.
"Teaching children to save: What is the best strategy for lifetime savings?,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-17.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Marcella Veronesi, 2013. "Teaching Children to Save and Lifetime Savings: What Is the Best Strategy?," Working Papers 10/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Robert Clark & Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2017.
"Employee Financial Literacy And Retirement Plan Behavior: A Case Study,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(1), pages 248-259, January.
- Robert Clark & Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2015. "Employee Financial Literacy and Retirement Plan Behavior: A Case Study," NBER Working Papers 21461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Michael Collins & Carly Urban, 2016. "The Role Of Information On Retirement Planning: Evidence From A Field Study," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(4), pages 1860-1872, October.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:43:y:2017:i:c:p:218-237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shen, Chung-Hua & Lin, Shih-Jie & Tang, De-Piao & Hsiao, Yu-Jen, 2016. "The relationship between financial disputes and financial literacy," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 46-65.
- repec:kap:jfamec:v:39:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10834-017-9544-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duca, John V. & Kumar, Anil, 2014.
"Financial literacy and mortgage equity withdrawals,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 62-75.
- Duca, John V. & Kumar, Anil, 2011. "Financial literacy and mortgage equity withdrawals," Working Papers 1110, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Emanuele Bajo & Massimiliano Barbi & Sandro Sandri, 2015. "Financial Literacy, Households' Investment Behavior, and Risk Propensity," Journal of Financial Management, Markets and Institutions, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 157-174, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:102:y:2012:i:3:p:314-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.