First Name: Luca
Last Name: Fumarco
RePEc Short-ID: pfu155
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- Location: Kalmar/Växjö, Sweden
Phone: 0470-70 80 00
Postal: Universitetsplatsen 1, SE-351 95 Växjö
Handle: RePEc:edi:ehvhvse (more details at EDIRC)
- Carlsson, Magnus & Fumarco, Luca & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2013.
"Artifactual Evidence of Discrimination in Correspondence Studies? A Replication of the Neumark Method,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7619, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlsson, Magnus & Fumarco, Luca & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2013. "Artifactual evidence of discrimination in correspondence studies? A replication of the Neumark method," POLIS Working Papers 172, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Magnus Carlsson & Luca Fumarco & Dan-Olof Rooth, 2014. "Does the design of correspondence studies influence the measurement of discrimination?," IZA Journal of Migration, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-17, December.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2013-10-05. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (2) 2013-10-05 2013-11-16. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Carlsson, Magnus & Fumarco, Luca & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2013. "Artifactual Evidence of Discrimination in Correspondence Studies? A Replication of the Neumark Method," IZA Discussion Papers 7619, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Luca Fumarco should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.