Report NEP-ACC-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ronald B Davies, 2013. "Tariff-induced Transfer Pricing and the CCCTB," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 201314, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Metin M. Cosgel, 2013. "The Fiscal Regime of an Expanding State: Political Economy of Ottoman Taxation," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2013-28, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- David Madden, 2013. "The Poverty Effects of a “Fat-Tax” in Ireland," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 201303, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Özgür Bor & Mustafa Ýsmihan, 2013. "Gasoline Pricing, Taxation and Asymmetry: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers, Turkish Economic Association 2013/7, Turkish Economic Association.
- Brancati, Emanuele, 2013. "Innovation, financial constraints and relationship lending: evidence from Italy during the recent crises," MPRA Paper 50329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jamel Saadaoui, 2013. "Global Imbalances and Capital Account Openness: an Empirical Analysis," Working Papers of BETA, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg 2013-15, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Carlsson, Magnus & Fumarco, Luca & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2013. "Artifactual Evidence of Discrimination in Correspondence Studies? A Replication of the Neumark Method," IZA Discussion Papers 7619, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).