Financing technology-based small firms in Europe: what do we know?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Small Business Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100338
High-tech; Small firms; Capital structure; Venture capital; Stock markets; Public policy; G24; G28; G32; M13; L26;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agustí Segarra & José García-Quevedo & Mercedes Teruel, 2013.
"Financial constraints and the failure of innovation projects,"
2013/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Agustí Segarra & José García-Quevedo & Mercedes Teruel, 2013. "Financial constraints and the failure of innovation projects," Working Papers XREAP2013-01, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2013.
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & García Quevedo, José & Teruel, Mercedes, 2013. "Financial constraints and the failure of innovation projects," Working Papers 2072/211807, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchese, 2011.
"Access to finance for innovation: the role of venture capital and the stock market,"
ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2011(4), pages 165-183.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchese, 2011. "Access to finance for innovation: the role of venture capital and the stock market," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-05, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki, 2013. "The Impact of Venture Capital on the Persistence of Innovation Activities of Swiss Start-ups," KOF Working papers 13-332, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Brancati, Emanuele, 2013. "Innovation, financial constraints and relationship lending: evidence from Italy during the recent crises," MPRA Paper 50329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heike Belitz & Anna Lejpras, 2014. "Financing Patterns of Innovative SMEs and the Perception of Innovation Barriers in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1353, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.