Science parks and incubators: observations, synthesis and future research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 20 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kaplan, Steven N., 1991.
"The staying power of leveraged buyouts,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 287-313, October.
- Steven N. Kaplan, 1993. "The Staying Power Of Leveraged Buyouts," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, Morgan Stanley, vol. 6(1), pages 15-24.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1995.
"A Survey of Corporate Governance,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1741, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg & Donald Siegel, 1991.
"The Effects of Leveraged Buyouts on Productivity and Related Aspects of Firm Behavior,"
NBER Working Papers
3022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lichtenberg, Frank R. & Siegel, Donald, 1990. "The effects of leveraged buyouts on productivity and related aspects of firm behavior," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 165-194, September.
- Frank R Lichtenberg & Donald Siegel, 1989. "The Effects Of Leveraged Buyouts On Productivity And Related Aspects Of Firm Behavior," Working Papers 89-5, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jensen, Richard A. & Thursby, Jerry G. & Thursby, Marie C., 2003. "Disclosure and licensing of University inventions: 'The best we can do with the s**t we get to work with'," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1271-1300, November.
- Richard Harris & Donald S. Siegel & Mike Wright, 2003.
"Assessing the Impact of Management Buyouts on Economic Efficiency: Plant-Level Evidence from the United Kingdom,"
Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics
0304, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Richard Harris & Donald S. Siegel & Mike Wright, 2005. "Assessing the Impact of Management Buyouts on Economic Efficiency: Plant-Level Evidence from the United Kingdom," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(1), pages 148-153, February.
- Mansfield, Edwin, et al, 1977. "Social and Private Rates of Return from Industrial Innovations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, MIT Press, vol. 91(2), pages 221-40, May.
- Henk W. Volberda & Arie Y. Lewin, 2003. "Co-evolutionary Dynamics Within and Between Firms: From Evolution to Co-evolution," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(8), pages 2111-2136, December.
- Mowery, David C. & Nelson, Richard R. & Sampat, Bhaven N. & Ziedonis, Arvids A., 2001. "The growth of patenting and licensing by U.S. universities: an assessment of the effects of the Bayh-Dole act of 1980," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 99-119, January.
- Saxenian, AnnaLee, 1991. "The origins and dynamics of production networks in Silicon Valley," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 423-437, October.
- Nerkar, Atul & Shane, Scott, 2003. "When do start-ups that exploit patented academic knowledge survive?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1391-1410, November.
- Bray, Michael J. & Lee, James N., 2000. "University revenues from technology transfer: Licensing fees vs. equity positions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 385-392.
- Link, Albert N & Link, Kevin R, 2003. " On the Growth of U.S. Science Parks," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 81-85, January.
- Stephen Martin & John T. Scott, 1999.
"The Nature of Innovation Market Failure and the Design of Public Support for Private Innovation,"
CIE Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics
1999-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Martin, Stephen & Scott, John T., 2000. "The nature of innovation market failure and the design of public support for private innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 437-447, April.
- Franklin, Stephen J & Wright, Mike & Lockett, Andy, 2001. " Academic and Surrogate Entrepreneurs in University Spin-Out Companies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, Springer, vol. 26(1-2), pages 127-41, January.
- Storey, D. J. & Tether, B. S., 1998. "Public policy measures to support new technology-based firms in the European Union," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1037-1057, April.
- Ensley, Michael D. & Pearson, Allison W. & Amason, Allen C., 2002. "Understanding the dynamics of new venture top management teams: cohesion, conflict, and new venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 365-386, July.
- Siegel, Donald S. & Waldman, David & Link, Albert, 2003. "Assessing the impact of organizational practices on the relative productivity of university technology transfer offices: an exploratory study," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 27-48, January.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.