European SME Financing: An Overview
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Small Business Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100338
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Tarka, 2004. "High-growth Micro Enterprises:managing the risk aspects of enterprise growth," Microeconomics 0403004, EconWPA.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2005. "On the Usefulness of Tax Incentives for Business Angels and SME Owners: An Empirical Analysis," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-13, CIRANO.
- Milen Baltov, 2008. "Challenges in Front of the Financing of the Innovation Active Small and Medium-sized Enterprises – Regional Prospects," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 109-131.
- Robert E. Carpenter & Bruce C. Petersen, 2002. "Capital Market Imperfections, High-Tech Investment, and New Equity Financing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(477), pages F54-F72, February.
- Dorothea Schäfer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2009. "Small business survival and inheritance: evidence from Germany," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 95-109, January.
- Dorothea Schäfer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2006. "Small-Scale Business Survival and Inheritance: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 636, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Badulescu Daniel & Petria Nicolae, 2012. "Are Smes More Confortable With Small Domestic Lenders? (I -The Literature)," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 493-499, July.
- Kim, Hyesung & Heshmati, Almas & Aoun, Dany, 2006.
"Dynamics of Capital Structure: The Case of Korean Listed Manufacturing Companies,"
Ratio Working Papers
93, The Ratio Institute.
- Hyesung Kim & Almas Heshmati & Dany Aoun, 2006. "Dynamics of Capital Structure: The Case of Korean Listed Manufacturing Companies ," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 275-302, 09.
- David Audretsch & Roy Thurik, 0000. "Sources of Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-109/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Domenico Sarno, 2007. "Financial structure and Southern Italy firms’ growth," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 2, May.
- Klapper, Leora & Sarria-Allende, Virginia & Sulla, Victor, 2002. "Small and medium size enterprise financing in Eastern Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2933, The World Bank.
- David Audretsch & Roy Thurik, 2004. "A Model of the Entrepreneurial Economy," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-12, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2005. "The Indirect Costs of Venture Capital in Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-25, CIRANO.
- Almus, Matthias, 2001. "Das Wachstum junger Unternehmen: Eine Bestandsaufnahme 10 Jahre nach der Wiedervereinigung," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-40, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- De Maeseneire, Wouter & Claeys, Tine, 2012. "SMEs, foreign direct investment and financial constraints: The case of Belgium," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 408-424.
- Audretsch, D.B. & Thurik, A.R., 2000. "What's New About the New Economy? Sources of growth in the managed and entrepreneurial economies," Research Paper ERS-2000-45-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Krol, Florian, 2007. "Value based management in small and medium enterprises: Analysis of internal and external impulses and possibilities of implementation," Arbeitspapiere des Lehrstuhls fÃ¼r Betriebswirtschaftslehre, insbesondere Controlling 9-1, University of Münster, Chair of Management Accounting.
- Mark Freel, 2007. "Are Small Innovators Credit Rationed?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 23-35, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.