Journal of Financial Intermediation
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden
Anjan V. Thakor
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jfinin
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-26 How does competition affect bank systemic risk?
by Anginer, Deniz & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Zhu, Min
- 27-46 Financing decisions after partial privatization in China: Can a stock market quotation really provide discipline?
by Huyghebaert, Nancy & Quan, Qi & Sun, Lijian
- 47-75 Financial liberalization, market structure and credit penetration
by Balmaceda, Felipe & Fischer, Ronald D. & Ramirez, Felipe
- 76-100 Credit constraints and investment in human capital: Training evidence from transition economies
by Popov, Alexander
- 101-128 Lending to uncreditworthy borrowers
by Sengupta, Rajdeep
- 129-139 Coordinated strategic defaults and financial fragility in a costly state verification model
by Carrasco, Vinicius & Salgado, Pablo
- 140-156 The flash crash: An examination of shareholder wealth and market quality
by Boulton, Thomas J. & Braga-Alves, Marcus V. & Kulchania, Manoj
2013, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 532-558 Do we need big banks? Evidence on performance, strategy and market discipline
by Bertay, Ata Can & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry
- 559-585 Who said large banks don’t experience scale economies? Evidence from a risk-return-driven cost function
by Hughes, Joseph P. & Mester, Loretta J.
- 586-607 Measuring the systemic importance of interconnected banks
by Drehmann, Mathias & Tarashev, Nikola
- 608-626 Cyclical adjustment of capital requirements: A simple framework
by Repullo, Rafael
- 627-638 Incentives and financial crises: Microfounded macroprudential regulation
by di Iasio, Giovanni
- 639-662 Leverage, balance-sheet size and wholesale funding
by Damar, H. Evren & Meh, Césaire A. & Terajima, Yaz
- 663-687 Capital ratios and bank lending: A matched bank approach
by Carlson, Mark & Shan, Hui & Warusawitharana, Missaka
- 688-712 Why high productivity growth of banks preceded the financial crisis
by Martín-Oliver, Alfredo & Ruano, Sonia & Salas-Fumás, Vicente
2013, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 285-307 Bank failures and the cost of systemic risk: Evidence from 1900 to 1930
by Kupiec, Paul H. & Ramirez, Carlos D.
- 308-334 Relational venture capital financing of serial founders
by Bengtsson, Ola
- 335-352 Do less regulated markets attract lower quality firms? Evidence from the London AIM market
by Nielsson, Ulf
- 353-372 On debt service and renegotiation when debt-holders are more strategic
by Bourgeon, Jean-Marc & Dionne, Georges
- 373-396 Competition, financial innovation and commercial bank loan portfolios
by Zarutskie, Rebecca
- 397-421 Nontraditional banking activities and bank failures during the financial crisis
by DeYoung, Robert & Torna, Gökhan
- 422-439 Liquidity and transparency in bank risk management
by Ratnovski, Lev
- 440-463 CEO overconfidence and dividend policy
by Deshmukh, Sanjay & Goel, Anand M. & Howe, Keith M.
- 464-481 Human capital costs, firm leverage, and unemployment rates
by Akyol, Ali C. & Verwijmeren, Patrick
- 482-512 Should investors invest in hedge fund-like mutual funds? Evidence from the 2007 financial crisis
by Huang, Jing-Zhi & Wang, Ying
- 513-527 Does loan renegotiation differ by securitization status? A transition probability study
by Zhang, Yan
2013, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 123-151 Leverage and preemptive selling of financial institutions
by Bernardo, Antonio E. & Welch, Ivo
- 152-176 The impact of government ownership on bank risk
by Iannotta, Giuliano & Nocera, Giacomo & Sironi, Andrea
- 177-200 On the efficiency of bilateral interbank insurance
by Castiglionesi, Fabio & Wagner, Wolf
- 201-217 Contracts and returns in private equity investments
by Caselli, Stefano & Garcia-Appendini, Emilia & Ippolito, Filippo
- 218-244 Bank competition and stability: Cross-country heterogeneity
by Beck, Thorsten & De Jonghe, Olivier & Schepens, Glenn
- 245-258 The speed of stock price discovery
by Gavious, Arieh & Kedar-Levy, Haim
- 259-284 Central bank reserves and interbank market liquidity in the euro area
by Beaupain, Renaud & Durré, Alain
2013, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-3 Special Issue: Research on the Financial Crisis
by Acharya, Viral V. & Goldstein, Itay
- 4-29 Causes of the great recession of 2007–2009: The financial crisis was the symptom not the disease!
by Jagannathan, Ravi & Kapoor, Mudit & Schaumburg, Ernst
- 30-54 Bank monitoring incentives and optimal ABS
by Pagès, Henri
- 55-84 The 2007–2009 financial crisis and bank opaqueness
by Flannery, Mark J. & Kwan, Simon H. & Nimalendran, Mahendrarajah
- 85-105 Knightian uncertainty and interbank lending
by Pritsker, Matthew
- 106-122 Large shareholder trading and the complexity of corporate investments
by Goldman, Eitan & Strobl, Günter
2012, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 549-568 Access to credit, natural disasters, and relationship lending
by Berg, Gunhild & Schrader, Jan
- 569-593 “Down but Not Out” mutual fund manager turnover within fund families
by Bryant, Lonnie L.
- 594-618 Macroprudential capital requirements and systemic risk
by Gauthier, Céline & Lehar, Alfred & Souissi, Moez
- 619-658 Why do public firms issue private and public securities?
by Gomes, Armando & Phillips, Gordon
- 659-693 Nonrecourse financing and securitization
by Kobayashi, Mami & Osano, Hiroshi
- 694-721 Why do institutional investors chase return trends?
by Altı, Aydoğan & Kaniel, Ron & Yoeli, Uzi
2012, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 359-382 Payment systems, inside money and financial intermediation
by Merrouche, Ouarda & Nier, Erlend
- 383-408 Opaque banks, price discovery, and financial instability
by Jones, Jeffrey S. & Lee, Wayne Y. & Yeager, Timothy J.
- 409-445 Financing firms in India
by Allen, Franklin & Chakrabarti, Rajesh & De, Sankar & Qian, Jun “QJ” & Qian, Meijun
- 446-472 The firm-level credit multiplier
by Campello, Murillo & Hackbarth, Dirk
- 473-506 Options-based structural model estimation of bond recovery rates
by Cangemi, Robert R. & Mason, Joseph R. & Pagano, Michael S.
- 507-529 Do underwriters matter? The impact of the near failure of an equity underwriter
by Kovner, Anna
- 530-547 US monetary shocks and global stock prices
by Laeven, Luc & Tong, Hui
2012, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 181-202 Why government banks underperform: A political interference view
by Shen, Chung-Hua & Lin, Chih-Yung
- 203-216 Optimal and efficient takeover contests with toeholds
by Loyola, Gino
- 217-242 Idiosyncratic volatility vs. liquidity? Evidence from the US corporate bond market
by Kalimipalli, Madhu & Nayak, Subhankar
- 243-267 Bank board structure and performance: Evidence for large bank holding companies
by Adams, Renée B. & Mehran, Hamid
- 268-286 Investment in organization capital
by Carlin, Bruce Ian & Chowdhry, Bhagwan & Garmaise, Mark J.
- 287-314 Political risk, project finance, and the participation of development banks in syndicated lending
by Hainz, Christa & Kleimeier, Stefanie
- 315-340 Sovereign wealth fund investment and the return-to-risk performance of target firms
by Knill, April M. & Lee, Bong Soo & Mauck, Nathan
- 341-358 Measuring systemic risk: A factor-augmented correlated default approach
by Suh, Sangwon
2012, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-22 Local economic effects of a government-owned depository institution: Evidence from a natural experiment in Japan
by Imai, Masami
- 23-49 The effect of a closing call auction on market quality and trading strategies
by Kandel, Eugene & Rindi, Barbara & Bosetti, Luisella
- 50-78 The impact of joint participation on liquidity in equity and syndicated bank loan markets
by Allen, Linda & Gottesman, Aron A. & Peng, Lin
- 79-96 Information provision in over-the-counter markets
by Dang, Tri Vi & Felgenhauer, Mike
- 97-122 Loan officers and relationship lending to SMEs
by Uchida, Hirofumi & Udell, Gregory F. & Yamori, Nobuyoshi
- 123-150 Information asymmetry and bank regulation: Can the spread of debt contracts be explained by recovery rates?
by Liu, Wenchien & Miu, Peter & Chang, Yuanchen & Ozdemir, Bogie
- 151-179 Internal and external discipline following securities class actions
by Humphery-Jenner, Mark L.
2011, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 477-502 Investor abilities and financial contracting: Evidence from venture capital
by Bengtsson, Ola & Sensoy, Berk A.
- 503-529 Rules versus discretion in loan rate setting
by Cerqueiro, Geraldo & Degryse, Hans & Ongena, Steven
- 530-561 IPOs with and without allocation discretion: Empirical evidence
by Bubna, Amit & Prabhala, Nagpurnanand R.
- 562-588 Is ethical money financially smart? Nonfinancial attributes and money flows of socially responsible investment funds
by Renneboog, Luc & Ter Horst, Jenke & Zhang, Chendi
- 589-619 Payout policies and closed-end fund discounts: Signaling, agency costs, and the role of institutional investors
by Jay Wang, Z. & Nanda, Vikram
- 620-632 Who makes on-the-run Treasuries special?
by Graveline, Jeremy J. & McBrady, Matthew R.
- 633-662 Serial CEO incentives and the structure of managerial contracts
by Giannetti, Mariassunta
2011, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 285-302 Foreign currency borrowing by small firms in the transition economies
by Brown, Martin & Ongena, Steven & Yesin, Pinar
- 303-323 Liquidity management and corporate demand for hedging and insurance
by Rochet, Jean-Charles & Villeneuve, Stéphane
- 324-360 Liquidity and congestion
by Afonso, Gara
- 361-386 When a halt is not a halt: An analysis of off-NYSE trading during NYSE market closures
by Chakrabarty, Bidisha & Corwin, Shane A. & Panayides, Marios A.
- 387-413 Competition and relationship lending: Friends or foes?
by Presbitero, Andrea F. & Zazzaro, Alberto
- 414-440 The demographics of fund turnover
by Christoffersen, Susan E.K. & Sarkissian, Sergei
- 441-457 Competition and optimistic advice of financial analysts: Evidence from IPOs
by Sette, Enrico
- 458-476 Security-voting structure and bidder screening
by At, Christian & Burkart, Mike & Lee, Samuel
2011, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 135-158 Measuring closing price manipulation
by Comerton-Forde, Carole & Putnins, Talis J.
- 159-177 Overconfidence and delegated portfolio management
by Palomino, Frederic & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim
- 178-198 Regulation of multinational banks: A theoretical inquiry
by Calzolari, Giacomo & Loranth, Gyongyi
- 199-230 Polishing diamonds in the rough: The sources of syndicated venture performance
by Das, Sanjiv R. & Jo, Hoje & Kim, Yongtae
- 231-247 Does Rule 10b-21 increase SEO discounting?
by Autore, Don M.
- 248-263 The dark side of bank wholesale funding
by Huang, Rocco & Ratnovski, Lev
- 264-283 Financial constraints and investment efficiency: Internal capital allocation across the business cycle
by Hovakimian, Gayané
2011, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-24 Financing and corporate growth under repeated moral hazard
by Anderson, Ronald W. & Nyborg, Kjell G.
- 25-54 Cross-country variations in capital structures: The role of bankruptcy codes
by Acharya, Viral V. & Sundaram, Rangarajan K. & John, Kose
- 55-70 Why do borrowers pledge collateral? New empirical evidence on the role of asymmetric information
by Berger, Allen N. & Espinosa-Vega, Marco A. & Frame, W. Scott & Miller, Nathan H.
- 71-93 Board independence and competence
by Wagner, Alexander F.
- 94-116 The effects of bank relations on stock repurchases: Evidence from Japan
by Kang, Jun-Koo & Kim, Kenneth A. & Kitsabunnarat-Chatjuthamard, P. & Nishikawa, Takeshi
- 117-134 Do dividend changes signal future earnings?
by Araujo, Aloisio & Moreira, Humberto & Tsuchida, Marcos
2010, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 439-460 Reducing managers' incentives to cannibalize: Managerial stock options when shareholders are diversified
by Kraus, Alan & Rubin, Amir
- 461-482 Corporate governance and regulation: Can there be too much of a good thing?
by Bruno, Valentina & Claessens, Stijn
- 483-508 Human capital investment, new firm creation and venture capital
by Sevilir, Merih
- 509-528 How do banks adjust their capital ratios?
by Memmel, Christoph & Raupach, Peter
- 529-563 Predicting credit spreads
by Krishnan, C.N.V. & Ritchken, Peter H. & Thomson, James B.
- 564-579 Costly arbitrage and idiosyncratic risk: Evidence from short sellers
by Duan, Ying & Hu, Gang & McLean, R. David
2010, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 305-307 Special Issue: Risk Transfer Mechanisms and Financial Stability
by Pennacchi, George G.
- 308-332 Credit risk transfer and bank competition
by Hakenes, Hendrik & Schnabel, Isabel
- 333-354 Financing risk transfer under governance problems: Mutual versus stock insurers
by Laux, Christian & Muermann, Alexander
- 355-372 Correlation in corporate defaults: Contagion or conditional independence?
by Lando, David & Nielsen, Mads Stenbo
- 373-386 Diversification at financial institutions and systemic crises
by Wagner, Wolf
- 387-417 Back to the basics in banking? A micro-analysis of banking system stability
by De Jonghe, Olivier
- 418-437 Liquidity and leverage
by Adrian, Tobias & Shin, Hyun Song
2010, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 143-168 Who incentivizes the mutual fund manager, new or old shareholders?
by Johnson, Woodrow T.
- 169-187 Mutual fund performance when parent firms simultaneously manage hedge funds
by Cici, Gjergji & Gibson, Scott & Moussawi, Rabih
- 188-206 Lender of last resort policy: What reforms are necessary?
by Ponce, Jorge
- 207-234 Examining bank SEOs: Are offers made by undercapitalized banks different?
by Krishnan, C.N.V. & Ergungor, O. Emre & Laux, Paul A. & Singh, Ajai K. & Zebedee, Allan A.
- 235-254 Conflict of interest and certification in the U.S. IPO market
by Benzoni, Luca & Schenone, Carola
- 255-278 The emergence of information sharing in credit markets
by Brown, Martin & Zehnder, Christian
- 279-304 Interbank competition and information production: Evidence from the interest rate difference
by Ogura, Yoshiaki
2010, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-25 Internal capital markets and lending by multinational bank subsidiaries
by de Haas, Ralph & van Lelyveld, Iman
- 26-51 The impact of foreign bank entry in emerging markets: Evidence from India
by Gormley, Todd A.
- 52-73 Foreign bank participation and outreach: Evidence from Mexico
by Beck, Thorsten & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad
- 74-94 The impact of state ownership on performance differences in privately-owned versus state-owned banks: An international comparison
by Cornett, Marcia Millon & Guo, Lin & Khaksari, Shahriar & Tehranian, Hassan
- 95-115 Deposit insurance and bank risk-taking: Evidence from internal loan ratings
by Ioannidou, Vasso P. & Penas, María Fabiana
- 116-142 A theory of contractual provisions in leasing
by Chemmanur, Thomas & Jiao, Yawen & Yan, An
2009, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 491-494 Special issue: Financial contracting: Theory and evidence
by von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig
- 495-525 A reconsideration of the Jensen-Meckling model of outside finance
by Hellwig, Martin F.
- 526-540 Prohibitions on punishments in private contracts
by Bond, Philip & Newman, Andrew F.
- 541-558 Bank liquidity regulation and the lender of last resort
by Ratnovski, Lev
- 559-598 What is the role of legal systems in financial intermediation? Theory and evidence
by Bottazzi, Laura & Da Rin, Marco & Hellmann, Thomas
- 599-631 Financial contracting with strategic investors: Evidence from corporate venture capital backed IPOs
by Masulis, Ronald W. & Nahata, Rajarishi
- 632-649 Bank borrowing and corporate risk management
by Lookman, Aziz A.
2009, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 329-361 The ABCs of mutual funds: On the introduction of multiple share classes
by Nanda, Vikram K. & Wang, Z. Jay & Zheng, Lu
- 362-383 Private matters
by Helwege, Jean & Packer, Frank
- 384-404 The political origin of pension funding
by Perotti, Enrico & Schwienbacher, Armin
- 405-431 Corporate governance norms and practices
by Chhaochharia, Vidhi & Laeven, Luc
- 432-463 International financial integration through the law of one price: The role of liquidity and capital controls
by Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Van Horen, Neeltje
- 464-490 Price discovery in the round-the-clock U.S. Treasury market
by He, Yan & Lin, Hai & Wang, Junbo & Wu, Chunchi
2009, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 125-150 Credit derivatives and bank credit supply
by Hirtle, Beverly
- 151-172 Information sharing and credit: Firm-level evidence from transition countries
by Brown, Martin & Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco
- 173-192 Formal finance and trade credit during China's transition
by Cull, Robert & Xu, Lixin Colin & Zhu, Tian
- 193-216 Do financial conglomerates create or destroy economic value?
by Schmid, Markus M. & Walter, Ingo
- 217-241 On the dynamics and severity of bank runs: An experimental study
by Schotter, Andrew & Yorulmazer, Tanju
- 242-258 Executive compensation and internal capital market efficiency
by Datta, Sudip & D'Mello, Ranjan & Iskandar-Datta, Mai
- 259-283 Regulating securities analysts
by Chen, Mark A. & Marquez, Robert
- 284-310 A friend in need is a friend indeed: Allocation and demand in IPO bookbuilding
by Rocholl, Jrg
- 311-327 Noise and competition in strategic oligopoly
by Dridi, Ramdan & Germain, Laurent
2009, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-23 Why pay? An introduction to payments economics
by Kahn, Charles M. & Roberds, William
- 24-48 Lending relationships in the interbank market
by Cocco, João F. & Gomes, Francisco J. & Martins, Nuno C.
- 49-64 Inference, arbitrage, and asset price volatility
by Adrian, Tobias
- 65-92 Stress testing by financial intermediaries: Implications for portfolio selection and asset pricing
by Alexander, Gordon J. & Baptista, Alexandre M.
- 93-111 Transparency and market quality: Evidence from SuperMontage
by Chung, Kee H. & Chuwonganant, Chairat
- 112-123 Hedging credit: Equity liquidity matters
by Das, Sanjiv R. & Hanouna, Paul
2008, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 441-443 Special issue: Credit risk transfer and bank regulation
by von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig
- 444-463 Credit derivatives, capital requirements and opaque OTC markets
by Nicolò, Antonio & Pelizzon, Loriana
- 464-477 Optimal credit risk transfer, monitored finance, and banks
by Chiesa, Gabriella
- 478-508 Competitive effects of Basel II on US bank credit card lending
by Lang, William W. & Mester, Loretta J. & Vermilyea, Todd A.
- 509-510 Special issue: Banking and bank regulation: Challenges for the future
by Beck, Thorsten & Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross & Pennacchi, George
- 511-542 Banking on the principles: Compliance with Basel Core Principles and bank soundness
by Demirgüç-Kunt, AslI & Detragiache, Enrica & Tressel, Thierry
- 543-561 Does the market discipline banks? New evidence from regulatory capital mix
by Ashcraft, Adam B.
- 562-584 Banking with nominal deposits and inside money
by Skeie, David R.
2008, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 295-314 Bank capital structure and credit decisions
by Inderst, Roman & Mueller, Holger M.
- 315-329 Risk and liquidity in a system context
by Shin, Hyun Song
- 330-356 The homogenization of the financial system and financial crises
by Wagner, Wolf
- 357-378 The role of profit-based and stock-based components in incentive compensation
by Khoroshilov, Yuri & Narayanan, M.P.
- 379-406 Optimal financing for growth firms
by Langberg, Nisan
- 407-438 Determinants of deposit-insurance adoption and design
by Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Kane, Edward J. & Laeven, Luc
2008, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 145-174 Splitting orders in overlapping markets: A study of cross-listed stocks
by Menkveld, Albert J.
- 175-197 Market timing and the debt-equity choice
by Elliott, William B. & Koëter-Kant, Johanna & Warr, Richard S.
- 198-228 Corporate governance quality: Trends and real effects
by De Nicolò, Gianni & Laeven, Luc & Ueda, Kenichi
- 229-255 The output and profit contribution of information technology and advertising investments in banks
by Martín-Oliver, Alfredo & Salas-Fumás, Vicente
- 256-275 Geography and acquirer returns
by Uysal, Vahap B. & Kedia, Simi & Panchapagesan, Venkatesh
- 276-294 Staged-financing contracts with private information
by Wang, Hefei
2008, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-5 Issues in financial contracting and financial system architecture
by Thakor, Anjan V.
- 6-36 Banks, financial markets and growth
by Deidda, Luca & Fattouh, Bassam
- 37-62 Bank ownership type and banking relationships
by Berger, Allen N. & Klapper, Leora F. & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Zaidi, Rida
- 63-88 Collateral, credit history, and the financial decelerator
by Elul, Ronel
- 89-112 The real effect of banking crises
by Dell'Ariccia, Giovanni & Detragiache, Enrica & Rajan, Raghuram
- 113-143 Borrower-lender distance, credit scoring, and loan performance: Evidence from informational-opaque small business borrowers
by DeYoung, Robert & Glennon, Dennis & Nigro, Peter
2007, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 479-514 Regulating financial conglomerates
by Freixas, Xavier & Loranth, Gyongyi & Morrison, Alan D.
- 515-554 Is cash negative debt? A hedging perspective on corporate financial policies
by Acharya, Viral V. & Almeida, Heitor & Campello, Murillo
- 555-583 Herd behavior in the Japanese loan market: Evidence from bank panel data
by Uchida, Hirofumi & Nakagawa, Ryuichi
- 584-617 Governance and bank valuation
by Caprio, Gerard & Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross
2007, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 273-311 How do legal differences and experience affect financial contracts?
by Kaplan, Steven N. & Martel, Frederic & Stromberg, Per
- 312-342 Optimal capital allocation using RAROC(TM) and EVA(R)
by Stoughton, Neal M. & Zechner, Josef
- 343-367 Why government bonds are sold by auction and corporate bonds by posted-price selling
by Habib, Michel A. & Ziegler, Alexandre
- 368-398 Experience, screening and syndication in venture capital investments
by Casamatta, Catherine & Haritchabalet, Carole
- 399-424 The impact of competition on bank orientation
by Degryse, Hans & Ongena, Steven
- 425-451 Multiple-bank lending: Diversification and free-riding in monitoring
by Carletti, Elena & Cerasi, Vittoria & Daltung, Sonja
- 452-476 Evidence of jointness in the terms of relationship lending
by Brick, Ivan E. & Palia, Darius
2007, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 151-174 Corporate liquidity, investment and financial constraints: Implications from a multi-period model
by Dasgupta, Sudipto & Sengupta, Kunal
- 175-203 Prudent man or agency problem? On the performance of insurance mutual funds
by Chen, Xuanjuan & Yao, Tong & Yu, Tong
- 204-228 Dealer behavior in the specials market for US Treasury securities
by Fleming, Michael J. & Garbade, Kenneth D.
- 229-248 Manager wealth concentration, ownership structure, and risk in commercial banks
by Sullivan, Richard J. & Spong, Kenneth R.
- 249-271 Participant reaction and the performance of funds offered by 401(k) plans
by Elton, Edwin J. & Gruber, Martin J. & Blake, Christopher R.
2007, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-31 Too many to fail--An analysis of time-inconsistency in bank closure policies
by Acharya, Viral V. & Yorulmazer, Tanju
- 32-63 Financial liberalization and banking crises: The role of capital inflows and lack of transparency
by Giannetti, Mariassunta
- 64-90 The risk-weights in the New Basel Capital Accord: Lessons from bond spreads based on a simple structural model
by Resti, Andrea & Sironi, Andrea
- 91-116 Raising rival's costs in the securities settlement industry
by Holthausen, Cornelia & Tapking, Jens
- 117-149 Earnings announcements, private information, and strategic informed trading
by Cho, Jin-Wan
2006, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 419-443 The disciplinary role of debt and equity contracts: Theory and tests
by Grinstein, Yaniv
- 444-469 An empirical analysis of home equity loan and line performance
by Agarwal, Sumit & Ambrose, Brent W. & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Liu, Chunlin
- 470-493 Trading around macroeconomic announcements: Are all traders created equal?
by Erenburg, Grigori & Kurov, Alexander & Lasser, Dennis J.
- 494-510 LEAPS introductions and the value of the underlying stocks
by Lundstrum, Leonard L. & Walker, Mark D.