Journal of Financial Intermediation
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden
Anjan V. Thakor
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:jfinin
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-3 Special Issue: Research on the Financial Crisis
by Acharya, Viral V. & Goldstein, Itay
- 4-29 Causes of the great recession of 2007–2009: The financial crisis was the symptom not the disease!
by Jagannathan, Ravi & Kapoor, Mudit & Schaumburg, Ernst
- 30-54 Bank monitoring incentives and optimal ABS
by Pagès, Henri
- 55-84 The 2007–2009 financial crisis and bank opaqueness
by Flannery, Mark J. & Kwan, Simon H. & Nimalendran, Mahendrarajah
- 85-105 Knightian uncertainty and interbank lending
by Pritsker, Matthew
- 106-122 Large shareholder trading and the complexity of corporate investments
by Goldman, Eitan & Strobl, Günter
2012, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 359-382 Payment systems, inside money and financial intermediation
by Merrouche, Ouarda & Nier, Erlend
- 383-408 Opaque banks, price discovery, and financial instability
by Jones, Jeffrey S. & Lee, Wayne Y. & Yeager, Timothy J.
- 409-445 Financing firms in India
by Allen, Franklin & Chakrabarti, Rajesh & De, Sankar & Qian, Jun “QJ” & Qian, Meijun
- 446-472 The firm-level credit multiplier
by Campello, Murillo & Hackbarth, Dirk
- 473-506 Options-based structural model estimation of bond recovery rates
by Cangemi, Robert R. & Mason, Joseph R. & Pagano, Michael S.
- 507-529 Do underwriters matter? The impact of the near failure of an equity underwriter
by Kovner, Anna
- 530-547 US monetary shocks and global stock prices
by Laeven, Luc & Tong, Hui
2012, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 181-202 Why government banks underperform: A political interference view
by Shen, Chung-Hua & Lin, Chih-Yung
- 203-216 Optimal and efficient takeover contests with toeholds
by Loyola, Gino
- 217-242 Idiosyncratic volatility vs. liquidity? Evidence from the US corporate bond market
by Kalimipalli, Madhu & Nayak, Subhankar
- 243-267 Bank board structure and performance: Evidence for large bank holding companies
by Adams, Renée B. & Mehran, Hamid
- 268-286 Investment in organization capital
by Carlin, Bruce Ian & Chowdhry, Bhagwan & Garmaise, Mark J.
- 287-314 Political risk, project finance, and the participation of development banks in syndicated lending
by Hainz, Christa & Kleimeier, Stefanie
- 315-340 Sovereign wealth fund investment and the return-to-risk performance of target firms
by Knill, April M. & Lee, Bong Soo & Mauck, Nathan
- 341-358 Measuring systemic risk: A factor-augmented correlated default approach
by Suh, Sangwon
2011, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 477-502 Investor abilities and financial contracting: Evidence from venture capital
by Bengtsson, Ola & Sensoy, Berk A.
- 503-529 Rules versus discretion in loan rate setting
by Cerqueiro, Geraldo & Degryse, Hans & Ongena, Steven
- 530-561 IPOs with and without allocation discretion: Empirical evidence
by Bubna, Amit & Prabhala, Nagpurnanand R.
- 562-588 Is ethical money financially smart? Nonfinancial attributes and money flows of socially responsible investment funds
by Renneboog, Luc & Ter Horst, Jenke & Zhang, Chendi
- 589-619 Payout policies and closed-end fund discounts: Signaling, agency costs, and the role of institutional investors
by Jay Wang, Z. & Nanda, Vikram
- 620-632 Who makes on-the-run Treasuries special?
by Graveline, Jeremy J. & McBrady, Matthew R.
- 633-662 Serial CEO incentives and the structure of managerial contracts
by Giannetti, Mariassunta
2011, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 285-302 Foreign currency borrowing by small firms in the transition economies
by Brown, Martin & Ongena, Steven & Yesin, Pinar
- 303-323 Liquidity management and corporate demand for hedging and insurance
by Rochet, Jean-Charles & Villeneuve, Stéphane
- 324-360 Liquidity and congestion
by Afonso, Gara
- 361-386 When a halt is not a halt: An analysis of off-NYSE trading during NYSE market closures
by Chakrabarty, Bidisha & Corwin, Shane A. & Panayides, Marios A.
- 387-413 Competition and relationship lending: Friends or foes?
by Presbitero, Andrea F. & Zazzaro, Alberto
- 414-440 The demographics of fund turnover
by Christoffersen, Susan E.K. & Sarkissian, Sergei
- 441-457 Competition and optimistic advice of financial analysts: Evidence from IPOs
by Sette, Enrico
- 458-476 Security-voting structure and bidder screening
by At, Christian & Burkart, Mike & Lee, Samuel
2011, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 135-158 Measuring closing price manipulation
by Comerton-Forde, Carole & Putnins, Talis J.
- 159-177 Overconfidence and delegated portfolio management
by Palomino, Frederic & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim
- 178-198 Regulation of multinational banks: A theoretical inquiry
by Calzolari, Giacomo & Loranth, Gyongyi
- 199-230 Polishing diamonds in the rough: The sources of syndicated venture performance
by Das, Sanjiv R. & Jo, Hoje & Kim, Yongtae
- 231-247 Does Rule 10b-21 increase SEO discounting?
by Autore, Don M.
- 248-263 The dark side of bank wholesale funding
by Huang, Rocco & Ratnovski, Lev
- 264-283 Financial constraints and investment efficiency: Internal capital allocation across the business cycle
by Hovakimian, Gayané
2011, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-24 Financing and corporate growth under repeated moral hazard
by Anderson, Ronald W. & Nyborg, Kjell G.
- 25-54 Cross-country variations in capital structures: The role of bankruptcy codes
by Acharya, Viral V. & Sundaram, Rangarajan K. & John, Kose
- 55-70 Why do borrowers pledge collateral? New empirical evidence on the role of asymmetric information
by Berger, Allen N. & Espinosa-Vega, Marco A. & Frame, W. Scott & Miller, Nathan H.
- 71-93 Board independence and competence
by Wagner, Alexander F.
- 94-116 The effects of bank relations on stock repurchases: Evidence from Japan
by Kang, Jun-Koo & Kim, Kenneth A. & Kitsabunnarat-Chatjuthamard, P. & Nishikawa, Takeshi
- 117-134 Do dividend changes signal future earnings?
by Araujo, Aloisio & Moreira, Humberto & Tsuchida, Marcos
2010, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 439-460 Reducing managers' incentives to cannibalize: Managerial stock options when shareholders are diversified
by Kraus, Alan & Rubin, Amir
- 461-482 Corporate governance and regulation: Can there be too much of a good thing?
by Bruno, Valentina & Claessens, Stijn
- 483-508 Human capital investment, new firm creation and venture capital
by Sevilir, Merih
- 509-528 How do banks adjust their capital ratios?
by Memmel, Christoph & Raupach, Peter
- 529-563 Predicting credit spreads
by Krishnan, C.N.V. & Ritchken, Peter H. & Thomson, James B.
- 564-579 Costly arbitrage and idiosyncratic risk: Evidence from short sellers
by Duan, Ying & Hu, Gang & McLean, R. David
2010, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 305-307 Special Issue: Risk Transfer Mechanisms and Financial Stability
by Pennacchi, George G.
- 308-332 Credit risk transfer and bank competition
by Hakenes, Hendrik & Schnabel, Isabel
- 333-354 Financing risk transfer under governance problems: Mutual versus stock insurers
by Laux, Christian & Muermann, Alexander
- 355-372 Correlation in corporate defaults: Contagion or conditional independence?
by Lando, David & Nielsen, Mads Stenbo
- 373-386 Diversification at financial institutions and systemic crises
by Wagner, Wolf
- 387-417 Back to the basics in banking? A micro-analysis of banking system stability
by De Jonghe, Olivier
- 418-437 Liquidity and leverage
by Adrian, Tobias & Shin, Hyun Song
2010, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 143-168 Who incentivizes the mutual fund manager, new or old shareholders?
by Johnson, Woodrow T.
- 169-187 Mutual fund performance when parent firms simultaneously manage hedge funds
by Cici, Gjergji & Gibson, Scott & Moussawi, Rabih
- 188-206 Lender of last resort policy: What reforms are necessary?
by Ponce, Jorge
- 207-234 Examining bank SEOs: Are offers made by undercapitalized banks different?
by Krishnan, C.N.V. & Ergungor, O. Emre & Laux, Paul A. & Singh, Ajai K. & Zebedee, Allan A.
- 235-254 Conflict of interest and certification in the U.S. IPO market
by Benzoni, Luca & Schenone, Carola
- 255-278 The emergence of information sharing in credit markets
by Brown, Martin & Zehnder, Christian
- 279-304 Interbank competition and information production: Evidence from the interest rate difference
by Ogura, Yoshiaki
2010, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-25 Internal capital markets and lending by multinational bank subsidiaries
by de Haas, Ralph & van Lelyveld, Iman
- 26-51 The impact of foreign bank entry in emerging markets: Evidence from India
by Gormley, Todd A.
- 52-73 Foreign bank participation and outreach: Evidence from Mexico
by Beck, Thorsten & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad
- 74-94 The impact of state ownership on performance differences in privately-owned versus state-owned banks: An international comparison
by Cornett, Marcia Millon & Guo, Lin & Khaksari, Shahriar & Tehranian, Hassan
- 95-115 Deposit insurance and bank risk-taking: Evidence from internal loan ratings
by Ioannidou, Vasso P. & Penas, María Fabiana
- 116-142 A theory of contractual provisions in leasing
by Chemmanur, Thomas & Jiao, Yawen & Yan, An
2009, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 491-494 Special issue: Financial contracting: Theory and evidence
by von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig
- 495-525 A reconsideration of the Jensen-Meckling model of outside finance
by Hellwig, Martin F.
- 526-540 Prohibitions on punishments in private contracts
by Bond, Philip & Newman, Andrew F.
- 541-558 Bank liquidity regulation and the lender of last resort
by Ratnovski, Lev
- 559-598 What is the role of legal systems in financial intermediation? Theory and evidence
by Bottazzi, Laura & Da Rin, Marco & Hellmann, Thomas
- 599-631 Financial contracting with strategic investors: Evidence from corporate venture capital backed IPOs
by Masulis, Ronald W. & Nahata, Rajarishi
- 632-649 Bank borrowing and corporate risk management
by Lookman, Aziz A.
2009, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 329-361 The ABCs of mutual funds: On the introduction of multiple share classes
by Nanda, Vikram K. & Wang, Z. Jay & Zheng, Lu
- 362-383 Private matters
by Helwege, Jean & Packer, Frank
- 384-404 The political origin of pension funding
by Perotti, Enrico & Schwienbacher, Armin
- 405-431 Corporate governance norms and practices
by Chhaochharia, Vidhi & Laeven, Luc
- 432-463 International financial integration through the law of one price: The role of liquidity and capital controls
by Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Van Horen, Neeltje
- 464-490 Price discovery in the round-the-clock U.S. Treasury market
by He, Yan & Lin, Hai & Wang, Junbo & Wu, Chunchi
2009, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 125-150 Credit derivatives and bank credit supply
by Hirtle, Beverly
- 151-172 Information sharing and credit: Firm-level evidence from transition countries
by Brown, Martin & Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco
- 173-192 Formal finance and trade credit during China's transition
by Cull, Robert & Xu, Lixin Colin & Zhu, Tian
- 193-216 Do financial conglomerates create or destroy economic value?
by Schmid, Markus M. & Walter, Ingo
- 217-241 On the dynamics and severity of bank runs: An experimental study
by Schotter, Andrew & Yorulmazer, Tanju
- 242-258 Executive compensation and internal capital market efficiency
by Datta, Sudip & D'Mello, Ranjan & Iskandar-Datta, Mai
- 259-283 Regulating securities analysts
by Chen, Mark A. & Marquez, Robert
- 284-310 A friend in need is a friend indeed: Allocation and demand in IPO bookbuilding
by Rocholl, Jrg
- 311-327 Noise and competition in strategic oligopoly
by Dridi, Ramdan & Germain, Laurent
2009, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-23 Why pay? An introduction to payments economics
by Kahn, Charles M. & Roberds, William
- 24-48 Lending relationships in the interbank market
by Cocco, João F. & Gomes, Francisco J. & Martins, Nuno C.
- 49-64 Inference, arbitrage, and asset price volatility
by Adrian, Tobias
- 65-92 Stress testing by financial intermediaries: Implications for portfolio selection and asset pricing
by Alexander, Gordon J. & Baptista, Alexandre M.
- 93-111 Transparency and market quality: Evidence from SuperMontage
by Chung, Kee H. & Chuwonganant, Chairat
- 112-123 Hedging credit: Equity liquidity matters
by Das, Sanjiv R. & Hanouna, Paul
2008, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 441-443 Special issue: Credit risk transfer and bank regulation
by von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig
- 444-463 Credit derivatives, capital requirements and opaque OTC markets
by Nicolò, Antonio & Pelizzon, Loriana
- 464-477 Optimal credit risk transfer, monitored finance, and banks
by Chiesa, Gabriella
- 478-508 Competitive effects of Basel II on US bank credit card lending
by Lang, William W. & Mester, Loretta J. & Vermilyea, Todd A.
- 509-510 Special issue: Banking and bank regulation: Challenges for the future
by Beck, Thorsten & Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross & Pennacchi, George
- 511-542 Banking on the principles: Compliance with Basel Core Principles and bank soundness
by Demirgüç-Kunt, AslI & Detragiache, Enrica & Tressel, Thierry
- 543-561 Does the market discipline banks? New evidence from regulatory capital mix
by Ashcraft, Adam B.
- 562-584 Banking with nominal deposits and inside money
by Skeie, David R.
2008, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 295-314 Bank capital structure and credit decisions
by Inderst, Roman & Mueller, Holger M.
- 315-329 Risk and liquidity in a system context
by Shin, Hyun Song
- 330-356 The homogenization of the financial system and financial crises
by Wagner, Wolf
- 357-378 The role of profit-based and stock-based components in incentive compensation
by Khoroshilov, Yuri & Narayanan, M.P.
- 379-406 Optimal financing for growth firms
by Langberg, Nisan
- 407-438 Determinants of deposit-insurance adoption and design
by Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Kane, Edward J. & Laeven, Luc
2008, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 145-174 Splitting orders in overlapping markets: A study of cross-listed stocks
by Menkveld, Albert J.
- 175-197 Market timing and the debt-equity choice
by Elliott, William B. & Koëter-Kant, Johanna & Warr, Richard S.
- 198-228 Corporate governance quality: Trends and real effects
by De Nicolò, Gianni & Laeven, Luc & Ueda, Kenichi
- 229-255 The output and profit contribution of information technology and advertising investments in banks
by Martín-Oliver, Alfredo & Salas-Fumás, Vicente
- 256-275 Geography and acquirer returns
by Uysal, Vahap B. & Kedia, Simi & Panchapagesan, Venkatesh
- 276-294 Staged-financing contracts with private information
by Wang, Hefei
2008, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-5 Issues in financial contracting and financial system architecture
by Thakor, Anjan V.
- 6-36 Banks, financial markets and growth
by Deidda, Luca & Fattouh, Bassam
- 37-62 Bank ownership type and banking relationships
by Berger, Allen N. & Klapper, Leora F. & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Zaidi, Rida
- 63-88 Collateral, credit history, and the financial decelerator
by Elul, Ronel
- 89-112 The real effect of banking crises
by Dell'Ariccia, Giovanni & Detragiache, Enrica & Rajan, Raghuram
- 113-143 Borrower-lender distance, credit scoring, and loan performance: Evidence from informational-opaque small business borrowers
by DeYoung, Robert & Glennon, Dennis & Nigro, Peter
2007, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 479-514 Regulating financial conglomerates
by Freixas, Xavier & Loranth, Gyongyi & Morrison, Alan D.
- 515-554 Is cash negative debt? A hedging perspective on corporate financial policies
by Acharya, Viral V. & Almeida, Heitor & Campello, Murillo
- 555-583 Herd behavior in the Japanese loan market: Evidence from bank panel data
by Uchida, Hirofumi & Nakagawa, Ryuichi
- 584-617 Governance and bank valuation
by Caprio, Gerard & Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross
2007, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 273-311 How do legal differences and experience affect financial contracts?
by Kaplan, Steven N. & Martel, Frederic & Stromberg, Per
- 312-342 Optimal capital allocation using RAROC(TM) and EVA(R)
by Stoughton, Neal M. & Zechner, Josef
- 343-367 Why government bonds are sold by auction and corporate bonds by posted-price selling
by Habib, Michel A. & Ziegler, Alexandre
- 368-398 Experience, screening and syndication in venture capital investments
by Casamatta, Catherine & Haritchabalet, Carole
- 399-424 The impact of competition on bank orientation
by Degryse, Hans & Ongena, Steven
- 425-451 Multiple-bank lending: Diversification and free-riding in monitoring
by Carletti, Elena & Cerasi, Vittoria & Daltung, Sonja
- 452-476 Evidence of jointness in the terms of relationship lending
by Brick, Ivan E. & Palia, Darius
2007, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 151-174 Corporate liquidity, investment and financial constraints: Implications from a multi-period model
by Dasgupta, Sudipto & Sengupta, Kunal
- 175-203 Prudent man or agency problem? On the performance of insurance mutual funds
by Chen, Xuanjuan & Yao, Tong & Yu, Tong
- 204-228 Dealer behavior in the specials market for US Treasury securities
by Fleming, Michael J. & Garbade, Kenneth D.
- 229-248 Manager wealth concentration, ownership structure, and risk in commercial banks
by Sullivan, Richard J. & Spong, Kenneth R.
- 249-271 Participant reaction and the performance of funds offered by 401(k) plans
by Elton, Edwin J. & Gruber, Martin J. & Blake, Christopher R.
2007, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-31 Too many to fail--An analysis of time-inconsistency in bank closure policies
by Acharya, Viral V. & Yorulmazer, Tanju
- 32-63 Financial liberalization and banking crises: The role of capital inflows and lack of transparency
by Giannetti, Mariassunta
- 64-90 The risk-weights in the New Basel Capital Accord: Lessons from bond spreads based on a simple structural model
by Resti, Andrea & Sironi, Andrea
- 91-116 Raising rival's costs in the securities settlement industry
by Holthausen, Cornelia & Tapking, Jens
- 117-149 Earnings announcements, private information, and strategic informed trading
by Cho, Jin-Wan
2006, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 419-443 The disciplinary role of debt and equity contracts: Theory and tests
by Grinstein, Yaniv
- 444-469 An empirical analysis of home equity loan and line performance
by Agarwal, Sumit & Ambrose, Brent W. & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Liu, Chunlin
- 470-493 Trading around macroeconomic announcements: Are all traders created equal?
by Erenburg, Grigori & Kurov, Alexander & Lasser, Dennis J.
- 494-510 LEAPS introductions and the value of the underlying stocks
by Lundstrum, Leonard L. & Walker, Mark D.
- 511-534 Costs of broad-based stock option plans
by Oyer, Paul & Schaefer, Scott
- 535-555 Learning from a rival bank and lending boom
by Ogura, Yoshiaki
- 556-574 Debt contracts and collapse as competition phenomena
by Gersbach, Hans & Uhlig, Harald
2006, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 281-284 Accounting, Transparency and Bank Stability
by Flannery, Mark & Thakor, Anjan V.
- 285-306 Disclosure, investment and regulation
by Ostberg, Per
- 307-331 The transparency of the banking system and the efficiency of information-based bank runs
by Chen, Yehning & Hasan, Iftekhar
- 332-361 Market discipline, disclosure and moral hazard in banking
by Nier, Erlend & Baumann, Ursel
- 362-394 An analysis of VaR-based capital requirements
by Cuoco, Domenico & Liu, Hong
- 395-417 Procyclicality in Basel II: Can we treat the disease without killing the patient?
by Gordy, Michael B. & Howells, Bradley
2006, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 165-196 The corporate purchase of property insurance: Chinese evidence
by Zou, Hong & Adams, Mike B.
- 197-214 How does the financial environment affect the stock market valuation of R&D spending?
by Booth, G. Geoffrey & Junttila, Juha & Kallunki, Juha-Pekka & Rahiala, Markku & Sahlstrom, Petri
- 215-234 Insider transfer trading of banking companies around exchange listing
by Lo, Keng-Hsin & Wang, Kehluh & Liao, Tsai-Ling
- 235-253 Bookbuilding with heterogeneous investors
by Leite, Tore
- 254-280 Explaining the diversity in shareholder lockup agreements
by Goergen, Marc & Renneboog, Luc & Khurshed, Arif
2006, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-31 Agency conflicts, ownership concentration, and legal shareholder protection
by Burkart, Mike & Panunzi, Fausto
- 32-66 So who gains from a small tick size?
by Kadan, Ohad
- 67-85 Forecasting risk, informed speculation, and financial innovation
by Instefjord, Norvald
- 86-107 Lending relationships in line-of-credit and nonline-of-credit loans: Evidence from collateral use in small business
by Chakraborty, Atreya & Hu, Charles X.
- 108-131 Does internalization diminish the impact of quote aggressiveness on dealer market share?
by Chung, Kee H. & Chuwonganant, Chairat & McCormick, D. Timothy
- 132-159 Why derivatives on derivatives? The case of spread futures
by Cuny, Charles J.
2005, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 401-431 Protective interests and creative destruction
by Arping, Stefan
- 432-465 Risk-based capital standards, deposit insurance, and procyclicality
by Pennacchi, George G.
- 466-484 Who knows what when? The information content of pre-IPO market prices
by Loffler, Gunter & Panther, Patrick F. & Theissen, Erik
- 485-512 The profitability of bank-borrower relationships
by Ergungor, O. Emre
2005, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 283-317 Financial innovations and corporate bankruptcy
by Franks, Julian & Sussman, Oren
- 318-350 Market discipline of bank risk: Evidence from subordinated debt contracts
by Goyal, Vidhan K.
- 351-375 Relative performance objectives in financial markets
by Palomino, Frederic
- 376-397 Hold-up, stakeholders and takeover threats
by Chemla, Gilles
2005, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 152-178 Corporate risk management: evidence from product liability
by Beatty, Anne & Gron, Anne & Jorgensen, Bjorn
- 179-209 Strategic noise in competitive markets for the sale of information
by Germain, Laurent
- 210-238 Does investor identity matter in equity issues? Evidence from private placements
by Krishnamurthy, Srinivasan & Spindt, Paul & Subramaniam, Venkat & Woidtke, Tracie
- 239-252 Bidding dynamics in multi-unit auctions: empirical evidence from online auctions of certificates of deposit
by Chiang, Kevin C.H. & Kung, Ashley W.P.
- 253-277 Exit timing of venture capitalists in the course of an initial public offering
by Neus, Werner & Walz, Uwe
- 278-279 Erratum to "Explaining the dramatic changes in performance of US banks: Technological change, deregulation, and dynamic changes in competition" [J. Fin. Intermed. 12 (2003) 57-95]
by Berger, Allen N. & Mester, Loretta J.
2005, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-31 Talking up liquidity: insider trading and investor relations
by Hong, Harrison & Huang, Ming
- 32-57 Empirical determinants of relationship lending
by Elsas, Ralf
- 58-85 Does monetary policy affect the central bank's role in bank supervision?
by Ioannidou, Vasso P.
- 86-113 International trade-venue clienteles and order-flow competitiveness
by Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Rubalcava, Arturo
- 114-141 Security analysis and market making
by Chung, Kee H. & Cho, Seong-Yeon
2004, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 410-410 JFI special issue: Financial Structure and Monetary Policy Channels
by Thakor, Anjan V.
- 411-413 JFI special issue: Financial Structure and Monetary Policy Channels
by Freixas, Xavier & Kashyap, Anil K.
- 414-435 House prices, consumption, and monetary policy: a financial accelerator approach
by Aoki, Kosuke & Proudman, James & Vlieghe, Gertjan
- 436-457 Does bank capital affect lending behavior?
by Gambacorta, Leonardo & Mistrulli, Paolo Emilio
- 458-495 The institutional memory hypothesis and the procyclicality of bank lending behavior
by Berger, Allen N. & Udell, Gregory F.
- 496-521 Loan pricing under Basel capital requirements
by Repullo, Rafael & Suarez, Javier
2004, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 299-323 Do banks time bond issuance to trigger disclosure, due diligence, and investor scrutiny?
by Covitz, Daniel M. & Harrison, Paul