Journal of Financial Intermediation
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden
Anjan V. Thakor
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jfinin
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1995, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 272-301 Bank Loan Commitments and Corporate Leverage
by Shockley Richard L.
1995, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 95-115 The Incentive to Sell Financial Market Information
by Fishman M. J. & Hagerty K. M.
- 116-132 Short-Horizon Return Reversals and the Bid-Ask Spread
by Jegadeesh N. & Titman S.
- 133-157 Advantages to Competing with Yourself: Why an Exchange Might Design Futures Contracts with Correlated Payoffs
by Tashjian Elizabeth & Weissman Maayana
- 158-187 Delegated Monitoring and Bank Structure in a Finite Economy
by Winton Andrew
1995, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 3-20 Information Disclosure Costs and the Choice of Financing Source
by Yosha Oved
- 21-47 Adverse Selection Costs and the Firm's Financing and Insurance Decisions
by Rebello Michael J.
- 48-76 Indivisible Assets, Equilibrium, and the Value of Intermediation
by Cooley Thomas F. & Smith Bruce D.
- 77-93 Dual Trading: Winners, Losers, and Market Impact
by Sarkar Asani
1994, Volume 3, Issue 4
- 327-354 Public versus Private Borrowing: A Theory with Implications for Bankruptcy Reform
by Detragiache Enrica
- 355-378 Information Revelation, Lock-In, and Bank Loan Commitments
by Houston Joel F. & Venkataraman S.
- 379-415 The Dynamics of Competitive Insurance Markets
by Winter Ralph A.
- 416-441 Borrower Mobility, Adverse Selection, and Mortgage Points
by Brueckner Jan K.
1994, Volume 3, Issue 3
- 213-244 Money and Credit with Asymmetric Information
by Smith R. Todd
- 245-271 Inflationary Policy and Welfare with Limited Credit Markets
by Ireland Peter N.
- 272-299 A Positive Analysis of Bank Closure
by Mailath George J. & Mester Loretta J.
- 300-326 Market Structures and Liquidity: A Transactions Data Study of Exchange Listings
by Christie William G. & Huang Roger D.
1994, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 139-165 Financing Losers in Competitive Markets
by Abel Andrew B. & Mailath George J.
- 166-187 Electronic Screen Trading and the Transmission of Information: An Empirical Examination
by Grunbichler Andreas & Longstaff Francis A. & Schwartz Eduardo S.
- 188-203 Asymmetric Information: A Rationale for Corporate Speculation
by Ljungqvist Lars
- 204-212 On the Equivalence of Noise Trader and Hedger Models in Market Microstructure
by Sarkar Asani
1993, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 2-50 Contemporary Banking Theory
by Bhattacharya Sudipto & Thakor Anjan V.
- 51-76 Real Bills Revisited: Market Value Accounting and Loan Maturity
by O'Hara Maureen
- 77-103 Borrowing Constraints, Household Debt, and Racial Discrimination in Loan Markets
by Duca John V. & Rosenthal Stuart S.
- 104-137 The Failure of Drexel Burnham Lambert: Evidence on the Implications for Commercial Banks
by Benveniste Lawrence M. & Singh Manoj & Wilhelm Jr. , William J.
1992, Volume 2, Issue 4
- 347-375 Adverse selection, contract design, and investment distortion
by Noe, Thomas H. & Rebello, Michael J.
- 376-400 Optimal capital structure for a hierarchical firm
by Garvey, Gerald & Swan, Peter L.
- 401-421 Borrower mobility, self-selection, and the relative prices of fixed- and adjustable-rate mortgages
by Brueckner, Jan K.
- 422-448 Security brokerage markets under price uncertainty
by Wu, Chunchi & Colwell, Peter F.
1992, Volume 2, Issue 3
- 237-254 Debt and warrants: Agency problems and mechanism design
by Chiesa, Gabriella
- 255-276 An incentive-based theory of bank regulation
by Campbell, Tim S. & Chan, Yuk-Shee & Marino, Anthony M.
- 277-307 Dutch auction versus fixed-price self-tender offers for common stock
by Kamma, Sreenivas & Kanatas, George & Raymar, Steven
- 308-345 Risk, managerial effort, and project choice
by Hirshleifer, David & Suh, Yoon
1992, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 95-133 Debt covenants and renegotiation
by Berlin, Mitchell & Mester, Loretta J.
- 134-167 Laissez-faire banking and circulating media of exchange
by Williamson, Stephen D.
- 168-206 Anonymity in securities markets
by Forster, Margaret M. & George, Thomas J.
- 207-235 Intertemporal price discovery by market makers: Active versus passive learning
by Chris Leach, J. & Madhavan, Ananth N.
1992, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 2-32 Financial contracts as lasting commitments: The case of a leveraged oligopoly
by Fulghieri, Paolo & Nagarajan, S.
- 33-58 Marketmakers versus matchmakers
by Yavas, Abdullah
- 59-82 Costly liquidation, interbank trade, bank runs and panics
by Donaldson, R. Glen
- 83-93 Economies of scale and scope in French mutual funds
by Dermine, Jean & Roller, Lars-Hendrik
- iii-iii Editorial
by Greenbaum, Stuart I.
1991, Volume 1, Issue 4
- 281-282 Acknowledgment
by Greenbaum, Stuart I.
- 283-306 Optimal risk sharing through renegotiation of simple contracts
by Gale, Douglas
- 307-334 Investment and financial asset accumulation
by Whited, Toni M.
- 335-361 The pricing of retail deposits: Concentration and information
by Allen, Linda & Saunders, Anthony & Udell, Gregory F.
- 362-384 Intermediation and the market for interest rate swaps
by Campbell, Tim S. & Kracaw, William A.
1991, Volume 1, Issue 3
- 195-214 Expectations of security type and the information content of debt and equity offers
by Bayless, Mark & Chaplinsky, Susan
- 215-241 The adequacy of life insurance purchases
by Auerbach, Alan J. & Kotlikoff, Laurence J.
- 242-256 The macroeconomic effects of bank runs: An equilibrium analysis
by Loewy, Michael B.
- 257-278 Agency costs among savings and loans
by Mester, Loretta J.
1990, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 105-124 Dual-capacity trading and the quality of the market
by Roell, Ailsa
- 125-149 Adverse selection and mutuality: The case of the farm credit system
by Smith, Bruce D. & Stutzer, Michael J.
- 150-166 The delivery of market timing services: Newsletters versus market timing funds
by Kane, Alex & Marks, Stephen G.
- 167-194 The mechanics of automated trade execution systems
by Domowitz, Ian
1990, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-2 Foreword
by Greenbaum, Stuart I.
- 3-30 The market for information and the origin of financial intermediation
by Allen, Franklin
- 31-56 Incentive compatible financial contracts, asset prices, and the value of control
by Lacker, Jeffrey M. & Levy, Robert J. & Weinberg, John A.
- 57-79 Managerial incentives in an entrepreneurial stock market model
by Kihlstrom, Richard E. & Matthews, Steven A.
- 80-103 Liquidity without money: A General equilibrium model of market microstructure
by Peck, James