Finance, innovation and industrial change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 13 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pietro ALESSANDRINI & Luca PAPI & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2002.
"Banche, territorio e sviluppo,"
175, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Nassreddine Garoui & Anis Jarboui, 2012. "Cognitive Approach of Corporate Governance A Visualization Test of Mental models with Cognitive Mapping Technique," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 15(43), pages 61-96, March.
- Alessandro Caiani & Antoine Godin & Stefano Lucarelli, 2013. "Innovation and Finance: A Stock Flow Consistent Analysis of Great Surges of Development," INET Research Notes 34, Institute for New Economic Thinking (INET).
- Aleid E. Brouwer, 2004. "The inert firm; why old firms show a stickiness to their location," ERSA conference papers ersa04p165, European Regional Science Association.
- Pojo, Sabrina Da Rosa & Vidal, Valéria Schneider & Zen, Aurora Carneiro & Barros, Henrique M., 2013. "Management of Intellectual Property in Brazilian Universities: a Multiple Case Study," Insper Working Papers wpe_330, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2002. "Au-delà de l'approche juridico-financière:le rôle cognitif des actionnaires et ses conséquences sur l'analyse de la structure de propriété et de la gouvernance," Working Papers FARGO 020701, Université de Bourgogne - Crego EA 7317/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance), revised Jul 2002.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Luca Papi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2003.
"Banks, regions and development,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 56(224), pages 23-55.
- Block,Thorsten H., 2002. "Financial systems, innovation and economic performance," Research Memoranda 013, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Jesper Lindgaard Christensen & Ina Drejer, 1998. "Finance and Innovation System or Chaos," DRUID Working Papers 98-24, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Peter Maskell, 1996. "Localised Low-tech Learning in the Furniture Industry," DRUID Working Papers 96-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Alessandro Giovannini & Maurizio Iacopetta & Raoul Minetti, 2013. "Financial markets, Banks, and Growth : disentangling the links," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-23, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Knudsen, Thorbjørn, 2008. "Reference groups and variable risk strategies," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 22-36, April.
- Valérie Revest & Sandro Sapio, 2008. "Financing Technology-Based Small Firms in Europe: a review of the empirical evidence," LEM Papers Series 2008/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.