Oxford University Press
Contact information of Oxford University Press:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Economics Book Marketing)
Series handle: repec:oxp:obooks
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations.
- Single Markets: Economic Integration in Europe and the United States
by Egan, Michelle
- The World Trade Organization: Law, Practice, and Policy, Edition 3
by Matsushita, Mitsuo & Schoenbaum, Thomas J. & Mavroidis, Petros C. & Hahn, Michael
- The Customs Union Issue
by Viner, Jacob edited by Oslington, Paul
- Institutional Diversity and Political Economy: The Ostroms and Beyond
by Aligica, Paul Dragos
- The Consequences of the Global Financial Crisis: The Rhetoric of Reform and Regulation
edited by Grant, Wyn & Wilson, Graham K.
- The Handbook of Mergers and Acquisitions
edited by Faulkner, David & Teerikangas, Satu & Joseph, Richard J.
- The Battle for Russian Oil: Corporations, Regions, and the State
by Yenikeyeff, Shamil Midkhatovich
- Knowledge and Coordination: A Liberal Interpretation
by Klein, Daniel B.
- Global Political Economy, Edition 4
edited by Ravenhill, John
- The Oxford Handbook of Quantitative Asset Management
edited by Scherer, Bernd & Winston, Kenneth
- Does Capitalism Have a Future?
edited by Derleugian, Georgi
- When Government Helped: Learning from the Successes and Failures of the New Deal
edited by Collins, Sheila & Goldberg, Gertrude
- Regulation and Trade Liberalization in Banking Services: The Prospects and Limits of the GATS
by Ononaiwu, Chantal
- International Migration Law
by Chetail, Vincent
- The Japanese Economy, Edition 3
by Flath, David
- Intellectual Property Rights: Legal and Economic Challenges for Development
edited by Cimoli, Mario & Dosi, Giovanni & Maskus, Keith E. & Okediji, Ruth L. & Reichman, Jerome H.
- Sociology and Anthropology of Economic Life 2: Strategies, Networks, and Markets
edited by Das, Veena & Das, Ranendra
- Aftermath: The Cultures of the Economic Crisis
by Castells, Manuel & Caraca, Joao & Cardoso, Gustavo
- Social Democratic America
by Kenworthy, Lane
- Bounded Rationality and Industrial Organization
by Spiegler, Ran
- Safe as Houses?: The Uneven Integration of Housing, Mortgage, and Financial Markets
by Smith, Susan J.
- The Oxford Companion to the Economics of Africa
edited by Aryeetey, Ernest & Devarajan, Shantayanan & Kanbur, Ravi & Kasekende, Louis
- WRONG: Nine Economic Policy Disasters and What We Can Learn from Them
by Grossman, Richard S.
- Accounting: A Smart Approach, Edition 2
by Carey, Mary & Knowles, Cathy & Towers-Clark, Jane
- The Oxford Handbook of the Economics of Gambling
edited by Vaughan Williams, Leighton & Siegel, Donald S.
- By All Means Necessary: How China's Resource Quest is Changing the World
by Economy, Elizabeth & Levi, Michael
- Debating China: The U.S.-China Relationship in Ten Conversations
edited by Hachigian, Nina
- The Oxford Handbook of the Economics of the Pacific Rim
edited by Kaur, Inderjit & Singh, Nirvikar
- Aligning for Advantage: Competitive Strategies for the Political and Social Arenas
by Lawton, Thomas C. & Doh, Jonathan P. & Rajwani, Tazeeb
- International Development: Ideas, Experience, and Prospects
edited by Currie-Alder, Bruce & Kanbur, Ravi & Malone, David M. & Medhora, Rohinton
- Economic Development: What Everyone Needs to Know
by Giugale, Marcelo
- Quantifying the Roman Economy: Methods and Problems
edited by Bowman, Alan & Wilson, Andrew
- Economic Survey 2012-13
by Ministry of Finance,
- Scale-Free Networks: Complex Webs in Nature and Technology
by Caldarelli, Guido
- The Changing Gaze: Regions and the Constructions of Early India
by Sahu, B.P.
- India: Social Development Report 2012: Minorities at the Margins
by Council for Social Development, edited by Hasan, Zoya & Hasan, Mushirul
- India Disasters Report II: Redefining Disasters
edited by Parasuraman, S. & Krishnan, Unni
- The London Customs Accounts: 24 Henry VI (1445-46)
edited by Jenks, Stuart
- New Directions for Smallholder Agriculture
edited by Hazell, Peter B. R. & Rahman, Atiqur
- Ecological Limits and Economic Development
by Sengupta, Ramprasad
- African Governance Report 2013: Elections and the Management of Diversity in Africa
by United Nations Economic Commission for Africa,
- The Third Globalization: Can Wealthy Nations Stay Rich in the Twenty-First Century?
edited by Breznitz, Dan & Zysman, John
- Worklife Balance: The Agency and Capabilities Gap
edited by Hobson, Barbara
- Economic and Management Research
by Stack, Lilla & Joubert, Pierre & Tustin, Deon edited by Venter, Peet
- The Oxford Handbook of the Atlantic World: 1450-1850
edited by Canny, Nicholas & Morgan, Philip
- Battling Corruption: Has NREGA Reached India's Rural Poor?
by Shankar, Shylashri & Gaiha, Raghav
- The Oxford Handbook of Managerial Economics
edited by Thomas, Christopher R. & Shughart II, William F.
- Climate-Challenged Society
by Dryzek, John S. & Norgaard, Richard B. & Schlosberg, David
- Garden of the World: Asian Immigrants and the Making of Agriculture in California's Santa Clara Valley
by Tsu, Cecilia M.
- Controlling the Water: Matching Technology and Institutions in Irrigation Management in India and Nepal
edited by Roth, Dik & Vincent, Linden
- Financial Accounting, Edition 2
by Shah, Paresh
- The Oxford Handbook of Christianity and Economics
by Oslington, Paul
- The Long Road to Social Security: Assessing the Implementation of National Social Security Initiatives for the Working Poor in India
edited by Kannan, K.P. & Breman, Jan
- Principles of Management Accounting: The Question Book, Edition 2
by Wood, Nick & Skae, Owen
- Food Politics: What Everyone Needs to Know
by Paarlberg, Robert
- Dynamism, Rivalry, and the Surplus Economy: Two Essays on the Nature of Capitalism
by Kornai, Janos
- Public Policy and Politics in India: How Institutions Matter
by Mathur, Kuldeep
- Capital Flows and Exchange Rate Management: Oxford India Short Introductions
by Sikdar, Soumyen
- Evolution of Networks: From Biological Nets to the Internet and WWW
by Dorogovtsev, S. N. & Mendes, J.F.F.
- Monetary Policy: Oxford India Short Introductions
by Ray, Partha
- The Unloved Dollar Standard: From Bretton Woods to the Rise of China
by McKinnon, Ronald I.
- Subsidies to Chinese Industry: State Capitalism, Business Strategy, and Trade Policy
by Haley, Usha C.V. & Haley, George T.
- The Oxford History of Contemporary Indian Business
by Tripathi, Dwijendra & Jumani, Jyoti
- Taxes in America: What Everyone Needs to Know
by Burman, Leonard E. & Slemrod, Joel
- An Illustrated History of India Enterprise
by Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI),
- Introduction to Environmental Economics, Edition 2
by Hanley, Nick & Shogren, Jason & White, Ben
- International Economics: An Introduction to Theory and Policy
by Acharyya, Rajat
- The Oxford Handbook of Cities in World History
edited by Clark, Peter
- World Trade Law after Neoliberalism: Reimagining the Global Economic Order
by Lang, Andrew
- Representing Europeans: A Pragmatic Approach
by Rose, Richard
- Reforms and Economic Transformation in India
by Bhagwati, Jagdish & Panagariya, Arvind
- Conflicts of Interest and the Future of Medicine: The United States, France, and Japan
by Rodwin, Marc A.
- Austerity: The History of a Dangerous Idea
by Blyth, Mark
- Ancient Economies of the Northern Aegean: Fifth to First Centuries BC
by Archibald, Zosia Halina
- Federal Reform Strategies: Lessons from Asia and Australia
edited by Howes, Stephen & Rao, M. Govinda
- Development at the WTO
by Rolland, Sonia E.
- The Theoretical Evolution of International Political Economy, Third Edition: A Reader
edited by Paul, Darel & Amawi, Abla
- Minority Games: Interacting agents in financial markets
by Challet, Damien & Marsili, Matteo & Zhang, Yi-Cheng
- The Structure of Liberty: Justice and the Rule of Law, Edition 2
by Barnett, Randy E.
- Environmental Economics: Concepts, Methods and Policies, Edition 2
by Thampapillai, Jesuthason (Dodo) & Sinden, Jack A.
- Beyond GDP: Measuring Welfare and Assessing Sustainability
by Fleurbaey, Marc & Blanchet, Didier
- Law and Economics with Chinese Characteristics: Institutions for Promoting Development in the Twenty-First Century
edited by Kennedy, David & Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- Modern Urban and Regional Economics, Edition 2
by McCann, Philip
- The Undeserving Poor: America's Enduring Confrontation with Poverty: Fully Updated and Revised
by Katz, Michael B.
- Rethinking Economic Development, Growth, and Institutions
by Ros, Jaime
- The European Union: A Very Short Introduction, Edition 3
by Pinder, John & Usherwood, Simon
- Seduction by Contract: Law, Economics, and Psychology in Consumer Markets
- Manual of Political Economy: A Variorum Translation and Critical Edition
by Pareto, Vilfredo edited by Montesano, Aldo & Zanni, Alberto & Bruni, Luigino & Chipman, John S. & McLure, Michael
- Rich People's Movements: Grassroots Campaigns to Untax the One Percent
by Martin, Isaac
- Addressing Tipping Points for a Precarious Future
edited by O'Riordan, Timothy & Lenton, Timothy
- What's Wrong with Fat?: The War on Obesity and its Collateral Damage
by Saguy, Abigail
- Portfolio Theory and Management
edited by Baker, H. Kent & Filbeck, Greg
- The Making of Competition Policy: Legal and Economic Sources
edited by Crane, Daniel A. & Hovenkamp, Herbert
- The Oxford Handbook of Health Economics
edited by Glied, Sherry & Smith, Peter C.
- Mercantilism Reimagined: Political Economy in Early Modern Britain and Its Empire
edited by Stern, Philip J. & Wennerlind, Carl
- Financial Accounting: The Question Book, Edition 4
by Kew, Jacqui & Watson, Alex & Carpenter, Riley
- Financial Accounting: An introduction, Edition 4
by Kew, Jacqui & Watson, Alex
- Globalization: A Very Short Introduction, Edition 3
by Steger, Manfred
- The Latin Cartulary of Godstow Abbey
by Amt, Emilie
- Prometheus Shackled: Goldsmith Banks and England's Financial Revolution after 1700
by Temin, Peter & Voth, Hans-Joachim
- Hedge Fund Structure, Regulation, and Performance around the World
by Cumming, Douglas & Dai, Na & Johan, Sofia A.
- Critical Enthusiasm: Capital Accumulation and the Transformation of Religious Passion
by Rosenberg, Jordana
- The Agrarian System of Mughal India: 1556-1707, Edition 3
by Habib, Irfan
- An Introduction to Quantitative Finance
by Blyth, Stephen
- The Civil Services in India: Oxford India Short Introductions
by Das, S.K.
- The Oxford Handbook of the Economics of Food Consumption and Policy
edited by Lusk, Jayson L. & Roosen, Juttta & Shogren, Jason
- Fairness in Practice: A Social Contract for a Global Economy
by James, Aaron
- The Tough Luck Constitution and the Assault on Healthcare Reform
by Koppelman, Andrew
- Innovation Studies: Evolution and Future Challenges
edited by Fagerberg, Jan & Martin, Ben R. & Andersen, Esben Sloth
- Malthus: A Very Short Introduction
by Winch, Donald
- Pure and Modern Milk: An Environmental History since 1900
by Smith-Howard, Kendra
- Turnaround Challenge: The New Role of Business in Delivering Sustainable Growth
by Blowfield, Michael & Johnson, Leo
- Selected Works of Joseph E. Stiglitz: Volume II: Information and Economic Analysis: Applications to Capital, Labor, and Product Markets
by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- The Oxford Anthology of the Modern Indian City: Volume II: Making and Unmaking the City-Politics, Culture, and Life Forms
edited by Lal, Vinay
- The Oxford Handbook of Applied Bayesian Analysis
edited by O' Hagan, Anthony & West, Mike
- Regulating the Risk of Unemployment: National Adaptations to Post-Industrial Labour Markets in Europe
edited by Clasen, Jochen & Clegg, Daniel
- The Oxford Handbook of the Russian Economy
edited by Alexeev, Michael & Weber, Shlomo
- The Oxford Handbook of the History of Consumption
edited by Trentmann, Frank
- Migration and Small Towns in Pakistan
by Hasan, Arif & Raza, Mansoor
- The Bordeaux-Dublin Letters, 1757: Correspondence of an Irish Community Abroad
edited by Cullen, Louis & Shovlin, John & Truxes, Thomas
- The Dynamics of Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Data
by Minniti, Maria
- A Middle Class Without Democracy: Economic Growth and the Prospects for Democratization in China
by Chen, Jie
- India's Rights Revolution: Has It Worked for the Poor?
by Das, S.K.
- Water Resources of India: Oxford India Short Introductions
by Vaidyanathan, A.
- Germany and the Holy Roman Empire: Volume II: The Peace of Westphalia to the Dissolution of the Reich, 1648-1806
by Whaley, Joachim
- Blame it on the WTO?: A Human Rights Critique
by Joseph, Sarah
- The Oxford Handbook of Bayesian Econometrics
edited by Geweke, John & Koop, Gary & van Dijk, Herman
- Economic Offences: A Compendium in Prose and Verse
by Subramanian, S.
- Innovation, Path Dependency, and Policy: The Norwegian Case
edited by Fagerberg, Jan & Mowery, David & Verspagen, Bart
- The Three Laws of International Investment: National, Contractual, and International Frameworks
by Salacuse, Jeswald W.
- Overheated: The Human Cost of Climate Change
by Guzman, Andrew T.
- Gender and Green Governance: The Political Economy of Women's Presence Within and Beyond Community Forestry
by Agarwal, Bina
- Keynesian Reflections: Effective Demand, Money, Finance, and Policies in the Crisis
edited by Hirai, Toshiaki & Marcuzzo, Maria Cristina & Mehrling, Perry
- The Federal Reserve: What Everyone Needs to Know
by Axilrod, Stephen H.
- Business Economics, Edition 2
by Gillespie, Andrew
- Random Processes in Physics and Finance
by Lax, Melvin & Cai, Wei & Xu, Min
- The Power Surge: Energy, Opportunity, and the Battle for America's Future
by Levi, Michael
- Follow the Money: How Foundation Dollars Change Public School Politics
by Reckhow, Sarah
- Two Nations Indivisible: Mexico, the United States, and the Road Ahead
by O'Neil, Shannon
- Mid-Year Economic Analysis 2012-13
by Ministry of Finance,
- Principles of International Economic Law
by Herdegen, Matthias
- The Economic Impacts of Natural Disasters
edited by Guha-Sapir, Debarati & Santos, Indhira
- The Oxford Handbook of Credit Derivatives
edited by Lipton, Alexander & Rennie, Andrew
- Handbook of Population and Development in India
edited by Kumar, A.K. Shiva & Panda, Pradeep & Ved, Rajani R.
- Handbook of Politics in Indian States: Region, Parties, and Economic Reforms
edited by Pai, Sudha
- Economics of Good and Evil: The Quest for Economic Meaning from Gilgamesh to Wall Street
by Sedlacek, Tomas
- Q-Squared: Combining Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches in Poverty Analysis
by Shaffer, Paul
- Nation-States and the Global Environment: New Approaches to International Environmental History
edited by Bsumek, Erika Marie & Kinkela, David & Lawrence, Mark Atwood
- The Oxford Handbook of Offshoring and Global Employment
edited by Bardhan, Ashok & Kroll, Cynthia A. & Jaffee, Dwight M.
- Economic Crisis, Quality of Work, and Social Integration: The European Experience
edited by Gallie, Duncan
- Governance of International Banking: The Financial Trilemma
by Schoenmaker, Dirk
- Company Directors: Duties, Liabilities, and Remedies, Edition 2
edited by Mortimore, Simon
- The Oxford Handbook of Corporate Governance
edited by Wright, Mike & Siegel, Donald S. & Keasey, Kevin & Filatotchev, Igor
- The Price of Land: Acquisition, Conflict, Consequence
by Chakravorty, Sanjoy
- Tanzania: A Political Economy, Edition 2
by Coulson, Andrew
- The Handbook of the Political Economy of Financial Crises
edited by Wolfson, Martin H. & Epstein, Gerald A.
- A Practical Approach to Landlord and Tenant, Edition 7
by Garner, Simon & Frith, Alexandra
- The Political Economy of the Service Transition
edited by Wren, Anne
- Innovative Firms in Emerging Market Countries
edited by Amann, Edmund & Cantwell, John
- At Work in the Informal Economy of India: A Perspective from the Bottom Up
by Breman, Jan
- Crises and Opportunities: The Shaping of Modern Finance
by Cassis, Youssef
- The Globalization of Cost-Benefit Analysis in Environmental Policy
edited by Livermore, Michael A. & Revesz, Richard L.
- India Development Report 2012-13
by Dev, S. Mahendra
- Ethics for Accountants and Auditors, Edition 3
by Kretzschmar, Louise & Prinsloo, Frans & Prozesky, Martin & Rossouw, Deon & Sander f Korien, & Siebrits, Jacques & Woermann, Minka
- Divided Nations: Why global governance is failing, and what we can do about it
by Goldin, Ian
- The Oxford Handbook of Business and the Natural Environment
by Bansal, Pratima & Hoffman, Andrew J.
- The Rise of the Regulatory State of the South: Infrastructure and Development in Emerging Economies
edited by Dubash, Navroz K. & Morgan, Bronwen
- The Origins of Active Social Policy: Labour Market and Childcare Polices in a Comparative Perspective
by Bonoli, Giuliano
- It's Not Over: Structural Drivers of the Global Economic Crisis
by Wolff, Jonathan & de-Shalit, Avner
- Financial Accounting, Reporting, and Analysis, Edition 1
by Maynard, Jennifer
- Market Liquidity: Theory, Evidence, and Policy
by Foucault, Thierry & Pagano, Marco & Roell, Ailsa
- Coming Home to New Orleans: Neighborhood Rebuilding After Katrina
by Seidman, Karl F.
- Foreign Investment: The Indian Perspective
by Sharan, Vyuptakesh
- Chinese Social Policy in a Time of Transition
edited by Besharov, Douglas & Baehler, Karen
- International Finance: A Survey
edited by Baker, H. Kent & Riddick, Leigh A.
- Trade and Environment: Oxford India Short Introductions
by Acharyya, Rajat
- African Development Report 2011
by The African Development Bank,
- The Oxford Handbook of Post-Keynesian Economics, Volume 2: Critiques and Methodology
edited by Harcourt, G. C. & Kriesler, Peter
- The Oxford Handbook of Post-Keynesian Economics, Volume 1: Theory and Origins
edited by Harcourt, Geoffrey & Kriesler, Peter
- Germany and the Holy Roman Empire: Volume I: Maximilian I to the Peace of Westphalia, 1493-1648
by Whaley, Joachim
- Latin America's Multicultural Movements: The Struggle Between Communitarianism, Autonomy, and Human Rights
edited by Eisenstadt, Todd A. & Danielson, Michael S. & Bailon Corres, Moises Jaime & Sorroza Polo, Carlos
- Numerical Methods for Delay Differential Equations
by Bellen, Alfredo & Zennaro, Marino
- The Oxford Handbook of the Italian Economy Since Unification
edited by Toniolo, Gianni
- Introduction to Game Theory: A Behavioral Approach: International Edition
by Williams, Kenneth
- Trade in Goods, Edition 2
by Mavroidis, Petros C.
- Growth, Development, and Diversity: India's Record since Liberalization
edited by Pushpangadan, K. & Balasubramanyam, V.N.
- Why Capitalism?
by Meltzer, Allan H.
- The New Oxford Companion to Economics in India
edited by Basu, Kaushik & Maertens, Annemie
- Banking Regulation and Globalization
by Busch, Andreas
- Of Economics, Policy, and Development: An Intellectual Journey
edited by Khatkhate, Deena & Reddy, Y.V.
- The Oxford Handbook of Sports Economics: Volumes 1 & 2
edited by Shmanske, Stephen & Kahane, Leo H.
- Constructions of Neoliberal Reason
by Peck, Jamie
- The Oxford Handbook of Venture Capital
edited by Cumming, Douglas
- EU Competition Law and Economics
by Geradin, Damien & Layne-Farrar, Anne & Petit, Nicolas
- The Predictable Surprise: Unraveling the U.S. Retirement System
by Schieber, Sylvester J.
- The Production of Difference: Race and the Management of Labor in U.S. History
by Roediger, David R. & Esch, Elizabeth D.
- Accounting for Business: An Integrated Print and Online Solution
by Scott, Peter
- Indus Waters and Social Change: The Evolution and Transition of Agrarian Society in Pakistan
by Naqvi, Saiyid Ali