2000, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 413-438 SPECIAL SECTION: LAND USE OPTIONS IN DRY TROPICAL WOODLAND ECOSYSTEMS IN ZIMBABWE: Economic comparisons of livestock production in communal grazing lands in Zimbabwe
by Campbell, B. M. & Dore, D. & Luckert, M. & Mukamuri, B. & Gambiza, J.
- 439-455 Incorporation of risk in regional forest resource accounts
by Haener, Michel K. & Adamowicz, Victor L.
- 457-472 Participatory approaches to environmental policy-making: the European Commission Climate Policy Process as a case study
by van den Hove, Sybille
- 473-486 Ecosystem prices: activity analysis applied to ecosystems
by Klauer, Bernd
- 487-495 Comparative ecological-economic analysis of growth performance of exotic Eucalyptus tereticornis and indigenous Dalbergia sissoo in mono-culture plantations
by Jalota, R. K. & Sangha, K. K.
- 497-498 Conflict and Co-operation on Trans-Boundary Water Resources, Edited by Richard Just and Sinaia Netanyahu, Kluwer, 1998. ISBN 0-792-81068; US$135.00
by Jagerskog, Anders
- 498-499 Selva Central: History, Economy, and Land Use in Peruvian Amazonia, Fernando Santos-Granero and Frederica Barclay, translated by Elizabeth King, Smithsonian Institution Press, London and Washington, 1998. ISBN 1-56098-761-8
by Kindinger, Zachary
- 501-501 Corrigendum to "Aspects of the optimal management of cyclical ecological-economic systems": [Ecological Economics 30 (1999) 285-292]
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A.
2000, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 173-183 Economic considerations of privately owned parks
by Langholz, Jeffrey A. & Lassoie, James P. & Lee, David & Chapman, Duane
- 185-192 In defence of historical accountability for greenhouse gas emissions
by Neumayer, Eric
- 193-203 The evolution of aquaculture in African rural and economic development
by Brummett, Randall E. & Williams, Meryl J.
- 205-218 An empirical analysis of dematerialisation:: Application to metal policies in The Netherlands
by Dellink, Rob B. & Kandelaars, Patricia P. A. A. H.
- 219-236 Intra-generational equity and sustainable welfare: a time series analysis for the UK and Sweden
by Stymne, Susanna & Jackson, Tim
- 237-250 Valuing the recreational benefits from the creation of nature reserves in Irish forests
by Scarpa, Riccardo & Chilton, Susan M. & Hutchinson, W. George & Buongiorno, Joseph
- 251-265 Protest responses and willingness to pay: attitude toward paying for stormwater pollution abatement
by Jorgensen, Bradley S. & Syme, Geoffrey J.
- 267-281 Is biodiversity-friendly coffee financially viable? An analysis of five different coffee production systems in western El Salvador
by Gobbi, Jose A.
- 283-297 The total economic value of Amazonian deforestation, 1978-1993
by Torras, Mariano
- 299-311 Efficiency and applicability of economic concepts dealing with environmental risk and ignorance
by Watzold, Frank
- 313-327 An economic analysis of the potential for carbon sequestration by forests: evidence from southern Mexico
by De Jong, Ben H. J. & Tipper, Richard & Montoya-Gomez, Guillermo
- 329-331 Sharing the World. Sustainable Living and Global Equity in the 21st Century, Michael Carley and Philippe Spapens, Earthscan Publications, London, 208 pp., ISBN 1-85383-463-7 (pbk); 1-85383-464-5 (hbk)
by Rees, William E.
- 331-333 Last Stand: Protected Areas and the Defense of Tropical Biodiversity, Edited by Randall Kramer, Carel van Schaik and Julie Johnson, Oxford University Press, 1997. xiv+242 pp. ISBN 0-19-509554-5
by Colding, Johan
- 333-334 Ecological Scale: Theory and Applications, Edited by D.L. Peterson and V.T. Parker, Columbia University Press, 1998. ISBN 0-231-10503-7
by Bengtsson, Jan
2000, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-6 Global valuation of ecosystem services: application to the Pantanal da Nhecolandia, Brazil
by Seidl, Andrew F. & Moraes, Andre Steffens
- 7-27 Sustainability assessment of development scenarios: methodology and application to Thailand
by Nijkamp, Peter & Vreeker, Ron
- 29-43 Forest owner incentives to protect riparian habitat
by Kline, Jeffrey D. & Alig, Ralph J. & Johnson, Rebecca L.
- 45-62 "I struggled with this money business": respondents' perspectives on contingent valuation
by Clark, Judy & Burgess, Jacquelin & Harrison, Carolyn M.
- 63-75 Conservation or cultural heritage? Cattle grazing in the Victoria Alpine National Park
by Fraser, Iain & Chisholm, Tony
- 77-91 A simple bioeconomic model of a marine reserve
by Pezzey, John C. V. & Roberts, Callum M. & Urdal, Bjorn T.
- 93-101 An economic analysis of using wetlands for treatment of shrimp processing wastewater -- a case study in Dulac, LA
by Cardoch, Lynette & DayJr., John W. & Rybczyk, John M. & Kemp, G. Paul
- 103-117 Measuring the total economic value of restoring ecosystem services in an impaired river basin: results from a contingent valuation survey
by Loomis, John & Kent, Paula & Strange, Liz & Fausch, Kurt & Covich, Alan
- 119-134 Self-organization and sustainability: energetics of evolution and implications for ecological economics
by Buenstorf, Guido
- 135-149 A framework for the economic evaluation and selection of sustainability indicators in agriculture
by Pannell, David J. & Glenn, Nicole A.
- 151-166 Internal migration and the environmental Kuznets curve for US hazardous waste sites
by Gawande, Kishore & Bohara, Alok K. & Berrens, Robert P. & Wang, Pingo
- 167-169 Red Mars, Kim Stanley Robinson, Bantam, New York, 1993. 572 pp. ISBN 0-553-56073-5; Green Mars, Kim Stanley Robinson, Bantam, New York, 1995. 624 pp. ISBN 0-553-57239-3; Blue Mars, Kim Stanley Robinson, Bantam, New York, 1997. 761 pp. ISBN 0-553-57335-7
by Costanza, Robert
2000, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 395-412 A future for carbon taxes
by Baranzini, Andrea & Goldemberg, Jose & Speck, Stefan
- 413-429 The impact of remanufacturing in the economy
by Ferrer, Geraldo & Ayres, Robert U.
- 431-443 The Environmental Kuznets Curve, environmental protection policy and income distribution
by Magnani, Elisabetta
- 445-455 Natural capital and sustainability
by van Geldrop, Jan & Withagen, Cees
- 457-464 Simulation of ecological and economic impacts of distant water fleets on Namibian fisheries
by Sumaila, Ussif Rashid & Vasconcellos, Marcelo
- 465-479 Ecotourism and economic incentives -- an empirical approach
by Wunder, Sven
- 481-492 Sustainable development and social welfare
by Hediger, Werner
- 493-495 Growth versus the Environment: Is there a Trade-off? Per Kageson, Kluwer Academic, Dortdrecht, Netherlands, 1998, ISBN 0-7923-4926-1, pp. 300
by Friend, Anthony M.
2000, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 175-194 International trade and environmental quality: a survey
by Jayadevappa, Ravishankar & Chhatre, Sumedha
- 195-216 Material flows and economic models: an analytical comparison of SFA, LCA and partial equilibrium models
by Bouman, Mathijs & Heijungs, Reinout & van der Voet, Ester & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Huppes, Gjalt
- 217-239 The concept of scale and the human dimensions of global change: a survey
by Gibson, Clark C. & Ostrom, Elinor & Ahn, T. K.
- 241-254 Dynamic substance flow analysis: the delaying mechanism of stocks, with the case of PVC in Sweden
by Kleijn, Rene & Huele, Ruben & van der Voet, Ester
- 255-267 Activities implemented jointly: another look at the facts
by Schwarze, Reimund
- 269-286 A test of policy labels in environmental choice modelling studies
by Blamey, R. K. & Bennett, J. W. & Louviere, J. J. & Morrison, M. D. & Rolfe, J.
- 287-300 A dynamic approach to forest regimes in developing economies
by Kant, Shashi
- 301-317 Aggregation and the role of energy in the economy
by Cleveland, Cutler J. & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Stern, David I.
- 319-332 Redefining innovation -- eco-innovation research and the contribution from ecological economics
by Rennings, Klaus
- 333-334 The corporate planet: ecology and politics in the age of globalization. Joshua Karliner. Sierra Club Books: San Francisco, 1997. 298 pp. ISBN 0 87156 434 3, paperback US$16
by Goss, Jasper
- 334-336 Sustainability and Global Environmental Policy: New Perspectives, by Dragun and Jakobsson, Edward Elgar, 1997. ISBN 0 18589 863 03
by Young, M. D.
2000, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 27-41 What can be done to reduce overconsumption?
by Brown, Paul M. & Cameron, Linda D.
- 43-61 Alternative models of individual behaviour and implications for environmental policy
by van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada & Munda, Giuseppe
- 63-74 Comparison of contingent valuation and conjoint analysis in ecosystem management
by Stevens, T. H. & Belkner, R. & Dennis, D. & Kittredge, D. & Willis, C.
- 75-92 Property rights issues involving plant genetic resources: implications of ownership for economic efficiency
by Swanson, Timothy & Goschl, Timo
- 93-107 Environmental attitudes, motivations, and contingent valuation of nonuse values: a case study involving endangered species
by Kotchen, Matthew J. & Reiling, Stephen D.
- 109-124 Tropical forests and shifting cultivation: secondary forest fallow dynamics among traditional farmers of the Peruvian Amazon
by Coomes, Oliver T. & Grimard, Franque & Burt, Graeme J.
- 125-136 Single species conservation in a multispecies fishery: the case of the Australian eastern gemfish
by Pascoe, Sean
- 137-152 Environmental value transfer: state of the art and future prospects
by Brouwer, Roy
- 153-162 Moral dimensions of the WTA-WTP disparity: an experimental examination
by Anderson, Johan & Vadnjal, Dan & Uhlin, Hans-Erik
1999, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 323-329 International greenhouse gas emissions trading: who should be held liable for the non-compliance by sellers?
by Zhang, Zhong Xiang
- 331-346 Globalisation, transport and the environment: new perspectives for ecological economics
by van Veen-Groot, Danielle B. & Nijkamp, Peter
- 347-363 Consumption and environment: some conceptual issues
by Princen, Thomas
- 365-379 Evolution of economy and environment: an application to land use in lowland Vietnam
by Adger, W. Neil
- 381-394 Is energy cost an accurate indicator of natural resource quality?
by Stern, David I.
- 395-408 Carrying capacity reconsidered: from Malthus' population theory to cultural carrying capacity
by Seidl, Irmi & Tisdell, Clem A.
- 409-423 The environmental Kuznets curve: does one size fit all?
by List, John A. & Gallet, Craig A.
- 425-437 Bargaining to preserve a unique ecosystem: the role of anticipatory investments to establish stronger bargaining positions
by Stranlund, John K.
- 439-448 Enriching the rainforest with native fruit trees: an ecological and economic analysis in Los Tuxtlas (Veracruz, Mexico)
by Ricker, Martin & Mendelsohn, Robert O. & Daly, Douglas C. & Angeles, Guillermo
- 449-462 Dynamics of soil acidification: an economic analysis
by Schmieman, Erik C. & van Ierland, Ekko C.
1999, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 171-187 Ecological economics and sustainable governance of the oceans
by Costanza, Robert & Andrade, Francisco & Antunes, Paula & van den Belt, Marjan & Boesch, Don & Boersma, Dee & Catarino, Fernando & Hanna, Susan & Limburg, Karin & Low, Bobbi
- 189-198 The role of science in ocean governance
by Boesch, Donald F.
- 199-213 The ecological, economic, and social importance of the oceans
by Costanza, Robert
- 215-226 Integrated environmental management of the oceans
by Antunes, Paula & Santos, Rui
- 227-242 Human-ecosystem interactions: a dynamic integrated model
by Low, Bobbi & Costanza, Robert & Ostrom, Elinor & Wilson, James & Simon, Carl P.
- 243-257 Scale misperceptions and the spatial dynamics of a social-ecological system
by Wilson, James & Low, Bobbi & Costanza, Robert & Ostrom, Elinor
- 259-274 Mapping institutional diversity for implementing the Lisbon principles
by Rayner, Steve
- 275-286 Strengthening governance of ocean fishery resources
by Hanna, Susan S.
- 287-304 Limiting abuse: marine protected areas, a limited solution
by Boersma, P. Dee & Parrish, Julia K.
- 305-316 The design of fishing-right systems -- the NSW experience
by Young, Michael D.
1999, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 11-18 Should the rules of allocating emissions permits be harmonised?
by Zhang, Zhong Xiang
- 19-21 Discussion
- 23-29 Discussion
- 31-37 Discussion
- 39-62 European environmental taxes and charges: recent experience, issues and trends
by Ekins, Paul
- 63-76 Estimating the loss of agricultural productivity in the Amazon
by Weinhold, Diana
- 77-89 Can solar cooking save the forests?
by Tucker, Michael
- 91-106 Non-renewability in forest rotations: implications for economic and ecosystem sustainability
by Erickson, Jon D. & Chapman, Duane & Fahey, Timothy J. & Christ, Martin J.
- 107-121 Sustainable ecological economies
by Cantlon, John E. & Koenig, Herman E.
- 123-138 No chance for incentive-oriented environmental policies in representative democracies? A Public Choice analysis
by Schneider, Friedrich & Volkert, Juergen
- 139-154 Trust law, sustainability, and responsible action
by Scott, Antony
- 155-166 The mineral economy: how prices and costs can falsely signal decreasing scarcity
by Reynolds, Douglas B.
- 167-168 Book Review
- 168-169 Book Review
1999, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 371-387 New directions in emissions trading: the potential contribution of new institutional economics
by Solomon, Barry D.
- 389-404 Different ways of knowing: a communicative turn toward sustainability
by Meppem, Tony & Bourke, Simon
- 405-417 Travel patterns and environmental effects now and in the future:: implications of differences in energy consumption among socio-economic groups
by Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika & Linden, Anna-Lisa
- 419-431 Value of land as a pollutant sink for international waters
by Gren, Ing-Marie
- 433-439 The double dividend, second-best worlds, and real-world environmental policy
by Kahn, James R. & Farmer, Amy
- 441-460 Natural capital and quality of life: a model for evaluating the sustainability of alternative regional development paths
by Collados, Cecilia & Duane, Timothy P.
- 461-474 Incorporating distributional considerations in the safe minimum standard approach: endangered species and local impacts
by Berrens, Robert P. & McKee, Michael & Farmer, Michael C.
- 475-491 An economic model of waterlogging and salinization in arid regions
by Wichelns, Dennis
1999, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 189-206 ECECMOD: an interdisciplinary modelling system for analyzing nutrient and soil losses from agriculture
by Vatn, Arild & Bakken, Lars & Botterweg, Peter & Romstad, Eirik
- 207-222 Multiple attribute decision analysis for ecosystem management
by Prato, Tony
- 223-233 Energy, diversity and development in economic systems; an empirical analysis
by Templet, Paul H.
- 235-249 Environmental drag: evidence from Norway
by Bruvoll, Annegrete & Glomsrod, Solveig & Vennemo, Haakon
- 251-265 Economic incentives for sustainable management: a small optimal control model for tropical forestry
by Bach, Christian Friis
- 267-284 Knowledge and the environment
by Ehrlich, Paul R. & Wolff, Gary & Daily, Gretchen C. & Hughes, Jennifer B. & Daily, Scott & Dalton, Michael & Goulder, Lawrence
- 285-292 Aspects of the optimal management of cyclical ecological-economic systems
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A.
- 293-299 Metapopulation dynamics and stochastic bioeconomic modeling
by Bulte, Erwin H. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 301-316 Costing an international public good: the case of the Baltic Sea
by Markowska, Agnieszka & Zylicz, Tomasz
- 317-331 Accounting for nitrogen in Denmark--a structural decomposition analysis
by Wier, Mette & Hasler, Berit
- 333-352 Managing nutrient fluxes and pollution in the Baltic: an interdisciplinary simulation study
by Turner, R. Kerry & Georgiou, Stavros & Gren, Ing-Marie & Wulff, Fredric & Barrett, Scott & Soderqvist, Tore & Bateman, Ian J. & Folke, Carl & Langaas, Sindre & Zylicz, Tomasz
1999, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 13-28 The genuine progress indicator methodological developments and results from Australia
by Hamilton, Clive
- 29-46 Alleviating soil erosion/pollution stock externalities: alternative roles for government
by Loehman, Edna T. & Randhir, Timothy O.
- 47-65 Evaluation of risks of metal flows and accumulation in economy and environment
by Guinee, J. B. & van den Bergh, J. C. J. M. & Boelens, J. & Fraanje, P. J. & Huppes, G. & Kandelaars, P. P. A. A. H. & Lexmond, Th. M. & Moolenaar, S. W. & Olsthoorn, A. A. & Udo de Haes, H. A.
- 67-78 Weathering climate change: some simple rules to guide adaptation decisions
by Fankhauser, Samuel & Smith, Joel B. & Tol, Richard S. J.
- 79-91 Global environmental costs of beef production
by Subak, Susan
- 93-106 An assessment of alternative methods of estimating the effect of the ivory trade ban on poaching effort
by Burton, Michael
- 107-119 Forest resource use change during early market integration in tropical rain forests: the Huaorani of upper Amazonia
by Sierra, Rodrigo & Rodriguez, Fabian & Losos, Elizabeth
- 121-130 Farmer risk assessment for voluntary insecticide reduction
by Lohr, Luanne & Park, Timothy & Higley, Leon
- 131-146 Sustainable management of uneven-aged private forests: a case study from Ontario, Canada
by Kant, Shashi
- 147-159 Comprehensive cost-effectiveness analysis of measures to reduce nitrogen emissions in Switzerland
by Schleiniger, Reto
- 161-175 Green accounting and the welfare gap
by Turner, Paul & Tschirhart, John
1999, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 329-336 Some remarks on the 'System of Integrated Environmental and Economic Accounting' of the United Nations
by Holub, Hans Werner & Tappeiner, Gottfried & Tappeiner, Ulrike
- 337-348 Toward consilience between biology and economics: the contribution of Ecological Economics
by Gowdy, John M. & Ferreri Carbonell, Ada
- 349-358 Balancing conservation and economic gain: a dynamic programming approach
by Doherty Jr., Paul F. & Marschall, Elizabeth A. & Grubb Jr., Thomas C.
- 359-374 What environmental pressures are a region's industries responsible for? A method of analysis with descriptive indices and input-output models
by Eder, Peter & Narodoslawsky, Michael
- 375-390 National natural capital accounting with the ecological footprint concept
by Wackernagel, Mathis & Onisto, Larry & Bello, Patricia & Callejas Linares, Alejandro & Susana Lopez Falfan, Ina & Mendez Garcia, Jesus & Isabel Suarez Guerrero, Ana & Guadalupe Suarez Guerrero, Ma.
- 391-403 On biodiversity access, intellectual property rights, and conservation
by Bhat, Mahadev G.
- 405-425 Ecological restructuring for sustainable development: evidence from the Australian economy
by Picton, T. & Daniels, P. L.
- 427-442 Modeling the effects of agricultural production. An integrated economic and environmental analysis using farm account statistics and GIS
by Skop, E. & Schou, J. S.
- 443-461 Carrying capacity in agriculture: global and regional issues
by Harris, Jonathan M. & Kennedy, Scott
- 463-472 Uncertainty, risk aversion, and the game theoretic foundations of the safe minimum standard: a reassessment
by Palmini, Dennis
- 473-483 The second law, the fourth law, recycling and limits to growth
by Ayres, Robert U.
- 485-488 Book review
by Author, A.
- 488-490 An Introduction to Ecological Economics. Edited by Robert Costanza, John Cumberland, Herman Daly, Robert Goodland and Richard Norgaard, St. Lucie Press. ISBN: 1884015727, 1997, pp. 288
by Farber, Stephen
1999, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 179-182 The ecology of ecosystem services: introduction to the special issue
by Limburg, Karin E. & Folke, Carl
- 183-202 Linking Nature's services to ecosystems: some general ecological concepts
by Norberg, Jon
- 203-213 Rediscovering place and accounting space: how to re-embed the human economy
by Borgstrom Hansson, Carina & Wackernagel, Mathis
- 215-233 Ecological goods and services of coral reef ecosystems
by Moberg, Fredrik & Folke, Carl
- 235-252 The ecological basis for economic value of seafood production supported by mangrove ecosystems
by Ronnback, Patrik
- 253-268 Ecosystem services generated by fish populations
by Holmlund, Cecilia M. & Hammer, Monica
- 269-291 Impact of production intensity on the ability of the agricultural landscape to generate ecosystem services: an example from Sweden
by Bjorklund, Johanna & Limburg, Karin E. & Rydberg, Torbjorn
- 293-301 Ecosystem services in urban areas
by Bolund, Per & Hunhammar, Sven
- 303-320 Ecotourism: a means to safeguard biodiversity and ecosystem functions?
by Gossling, Stefan
1999, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-3 [Environmental sustainability in agriculture: diet matters, Ecol. Econ. 23, 189-200.]
by Author, A.
- 3-4 Title
by Author, A.
- 45-46 Prices are not worth much
by Ropke, Inge
- 61-72 Spatial sustainability, trade and indicators: an evaluation of the 'ecological footprint'
by van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Verbruggen, Harmen
- 73-87 Applying the concept of natural capital criticality to regional resource management
by MacDonald, Daisy V. & Hanley, Nick & Moffatt, Ian
- 89-109 Is environmental degradation an inevitable consequence of economic growth: tunneling through the environmental Kuznets curve
by Munasinghe, Mohan
- 111-125 Estimating costs of protecting global ecosystem diversity
by Lewandrowski, J. & Darwin, R. F. & Tsigas, M. & Raneses, A.
- 127-140 Power distribution, the environment, and public health: A state-level analysis
by Boyce, James K. & Klemer, Andrew R. & Templet, Paul H. & Willis, Cleve E.
- 141-154 Sustainable economic structures
by Dellink, R. & Bennis, M. & Verbruggen, H.
- 155-170 Green accounting for a sustainable economy: Policy use and analysis of environmental accounts in the Philippines
by Bartelmus, Peter
- 171-172 Book review
by Peet, John
- 173-174 Non-standard CAP
by Science, Elsevier
- 174-175 Shadows in the Forest: Japan and the Politics of Timber in South east Asia
by Author, A. N.
1999, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 323-335 Why the WTA-WTP disparity matters
by Brown, Thomas C. & Gregory, Robin
- 337-345 Seeking sustainability discourses with Q methodology
by Barry, John & Proops, John
- 347-362 Dealing with nature
by Ruijgrok, E. & Vellinga, P. & Goosen, H.
- 367-383 Energy requirements of household consumption: a case study of The Netherlands
by Biesiot, Wouter & Noorman, Klaas Jan
- 385-398 The consumer as a social and environmental actor
by Cogoy, Mario
- 399-420 The dynamics of willingness to consume
by Ropke, Inge
- 421-441 Consumption, sustainable welfare and human needs--with reference to UK expenditure patterns between 1954 and 1994
by Jackson, Tim & Marks, Nic
- 443-453 From ownership to service use lifestyle: the potential of car sharing
by Prettenthaler, Franz E. & Steininger, Karl W.
- 455-466 The social shaping of household consumption
by Georg, Susse
1999, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 161-170 Values, ideology and politics in ecological economics
by Soderbaum, Peter
- 171-181 Economic efficiency, resource conservation and the ivory trade ban
by Bulte, Erwin H. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 183-196 Advancing ecology and economics through a business-science synthesis
by Krehbiel, Timothy C. & Gorman, Raymond F. & Erekson, O. Homer & Loucks, Orie L. & Johnson, Pamela C.
- 197-212 A regulatory framework for a policy of sustainability: lessons from the neo-liberal school
by Rennings, Klaus & Koschel, Henrike & Brockmann, Karl Ludwig & Kuhn, Isabel
- 213-229 Has Australia surpassed its optimal macroeconomic scale? Finding out with the aid of 'benefit' and 'cost' accounts and a sustainable net benefit index
by Lawn, Philip A. & Sanders, Richard D.
- 231-244 An index of sustainable economic welfare (ISEW) for Chile
by Castaneda, Beatriz E.
- 245-266 An ecological-economic model for agri-environmental policy analysis
by Oglethorpe, David R. & Sanderson, Roy A.
- 267-277 A dynamic approach to the Environmental Kuznets Curve hypothesis
by Agras, Jean & Chapman, Duane
- 279-298 Trade-offs of mangrove area development in the Philippines
by Nickerson, Donna J.
- 299-311 Grandfather regulations, new source bias, and state air toxics regulations
by Levinson, Arik
1999, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-9 The first decade of Ecological Economics
by Costanza, Robert & King, Janis
- 11-26 Ecological economics and political ecology: towards a necessary synthesis
by M'Gonigle, R. Michael
- 41-53 Towards indicators of sustainable development for firms: A productive efficiency perspective
by Callens, Isabelle & Tyteca, Daniel
- 55-73 Measuring sustainability: A time series of alternative indicators for Scotland
by Hanley, Nick & Moffatt, Ian & Faichney, Robin & Wilson, Mike
- 75-97 International trade and the sustainability footprint: a practical criterion for its assessment
by Proops, John L. R. & Atkinson, Giles & Schlotheim, Burkhard Frhr. v. & Simon, Sandrine
- 99-116 Legal institutions, environmental protection, and the willingness-to-accept measure of value
by Minkler, Lanse
- 117-132 Selection and modeling of sustainable development indicators: a case study of the Fraser River Basin, British Columbia
by Gustavson, Kent R. & Lonergan, Stephen C. & Ruitenbeek, H. Jack
- 133-145 An interindustry approach to analyzing economic and environmental effects of the recycling of waste
by Nakamura, Shinichiro
1998, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 243-256 Environmental technological change and governance in sustainable development policy
by Faucheux, Sylvie & Nicolai, Isabelle
- 257-266 Should we pursue measurement of the natural capital stock?
by England, Richard W.
- 267-281 Structural adjustment and the environment: the need for an analytical methodology
by Kessler, J. J. & Van Dorp, M.
- 283-298 Adjusted forest accounts for China
by Liu, Xuelin
- 299-312 Multiattribute elicitation of wilderness preservation benefits: a constructive approach
by McDaniels, Timothy L. & Roessler, Craig
- 313-324 Cost-effectiveness analysis of woodland ecosystem restoration
by Macmillan, Douglas C. & Harley, David & Morrison, Ruth
1998, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 115-117 Georgescu-Roegen/Daly versus Solow/Stiglitz Revisited
by Mayumi, Kozo & Giampietro, Mario & Gowdy, John M.
- 149-160 New methodology for the ecological footprint with an application to the New Zealand economy
by Bicknell, Kathryn B. & Ball, Richard J. & Cullen, Ross & Bigsby, Hugh R.
- 161-170 A method for valuing global ecosystem services
by Alexander, Anne M. & List, John A. & Margolis, Michael & d'Arge, Ralph C.
- 171-182 Environmental pollution and world trade
by Batra, Ravi & Beladi, Hamid & Frasca, Ralph
- 183-188 Environmental equity and sustainability: rejecting the Kaldor-Hicks criteria
by Farrow, Scott
- 189-203 A joint investigation of public support and public values: case of instream flows in New Mexico
by Berrens, Robert P. & Bohara, Alok K. & Jenkins-Smith, Hank & Silva, Carol L. & Ganderton, Philip & Brookshire, David