Ecoviability for small-scale fisheries in the context of food security constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cissé, Abdoul Ahad & Blanchard, Fabian & Guyader, Olivier, 2014. "Sustainability of tropical small-scale fisheries: Integrated assessment in French Guiana," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 397-405.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:212:y:2008:i:1:p:10-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doyen, L. & Martinet, V., 2012. "Maximin, viability and sustainability," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1414-1430.
- Baumgärtner, Stefan & Quaas, Martin F., 2009.
"Ecological-economic viability as a criterion of strong sustainability under uncertainty,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 2008-2020, May.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2007. "Ecological-economic viability as a criterion of strong sustainability under uncertainty," Working Paper Series in Economics 67, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:208:y:2007:i:2:p:353-366 is not listed on IDEAS
- Péreau, J.-C. & Doyen, L. & Little, L.R. & Thébaud, O., 2012.
"The triple bottom line: Meeting ecological, economic and social goals with individual transferable quotas,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 419-434.
- Jean-Christophe PEREAU (GREThA, UMR CNRS 5113) & Luc DOYEN (CNRS-MNHN, CNRS, UMR 7204) & Rich LITTLE (CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research) & Olivier THEBAUD (CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research), 2011. "The triple bottom line: Meeting ecological, economic and social goals with Individual Transferable Quotas," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-01, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Jean-Christophe Pereau & Luc Doyen & R. Little & Olivier Thébaud, 2012. "The triple bottom line: Meeting ecological, economic and social goals with individual transferable Quotas," Post-Print hal-00745894, HAL.
- Datta, Manjira & Mirman, Leonard J., 1999.
"Externalities, Market Power, and Resource Extraction,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 233-255, May.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard J. Mirman, "undated". "Externalities, Market Power, and Resource Extraction," Working Papers 97/12, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard Mirman, "undated". "Externalities, Market Power, and Resource Extraction," Working Papers 2132842, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- L. Doyen & A. Cissé & S. Gourguet & L. Mouysset & P.-Y. Hardy & C. Béné & F. Blanchard & F. Jiguet & J.-C. Pereau & O. Thébaud, 2013.
"Ecological-economic modelling for the sustainable management of biodiversity,"
Computational Management Science,
Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 353-364, December.
- Luc Doyen & Jean-Christophe Pereau & Ibrahima Abdoul Hayou Cissé & Sophie Gourguet & Lauriane Mouysset & P. Y Hardy & C. Béné & F. Blanchard & Frédéric Jiguet & Olivier Thébaud, 2013. "Ecological-economic modelling for the sustainable management of biodiversity," Post-Print hal-01135489, HAL.
- Gabrel, Virginie & Murat, Cécile & Thiele, Aurélie, 2014. "Recent advances in robust optimization: An overview," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(3), pages 471-483.
- Cissé, A.A. & Gourguet, S. & Doyen, L. & Blanchard, F. & Péreau, J.-C., 2013.
"A bio-economic model for the ecosystem-based management of the coastal fishery in French Guiana,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 245-269, June.
- Abdoul CISSE (IFREMER-Guyane et CEREGMIA, UAG) & Sophie GOURGUET (IFREMER, UMR AMURE et CNRS-CERSP-MNHN) & Luc DOYEN (CNRS-CERSP-MNHN) & Fabian BLANCHARD (IFREMER-Guyane) & Jean-Christophe PEREAU (GRE, 2011. "A bio-economic model for the ecosystem-based management of the coastal fishery in French Guiana," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-38, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Jean-Christophe Pereau & Sophie Gourguet & Abdoul Cisse & Luc Doyen & Fabian Blanchard, 2013. "A bio-economic model for the ecosystem-based management of the coastal fishery in French Guiana," Post-Print hal-00799072, HAL.
- Bene, C. & Doyen, L. & Gabay, D., 2001. "A viability analysis for a bio-economic model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 385-396, March.
- Martin F. Quaas & Till Requate, 2013.
"Sushi or Fish Fingers? Seafood Diversity, Collapsing Fish Stocks, and Multispecies Fishery Management,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 115(2), pages 381-422, April.
- Quaas, Martin F. & Requate, Till, 2012. "Sushi or fish fingers? Seafood diversity, collapsing fish stocks, and multi-species fishery management," Economics Working Papers 2012-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Christophe Béné & Bjørn Hersoug & Edward H. Allison, 2010. "Not by Rent Alone: Analysing the Pro-Poor Functions of Small-Scale Fisheries in Developing Countries," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 28(3), pages 325-358, May.
- Sanchirico, James N. & Smith, Martin D. & Lipton, Douglas W., 2008. "An empirical approach to ecosystem-based fishery management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 586-596, January.
- Sophie Gourguet & Claire Macher & Luc Doyen & Olivier Thébaud & M. Bertignac & Olivier Guyader, 2013. "Managing mixed fisheries for bio-economic viability," Post-Print hal-00835634, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:204:d:64957 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric TROMEUR & Luc DOYEN, 2016. "Optimal biodiversity erosion in multispecies fisheries," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-20, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Irena Bitunjac & Nikša Jajac & Ivan Katavić, 2016. "Decision Support to Sustainable Management of Bottom Trawl Fleet," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-23, March.
- Luc DOYEN, Claire ARMSTRONG, Stefan BAUMGARTNER & Christophe BÉNÉ, Fabian BLANCHARD, Abdoul Ahad CISSÉ & Rachel COOPER, Léo DUTA, Debora FREITAS, & Sophie GOURGUET, Felipe GUSMAO, Astrid JARRE & Richa, 2017. "From no whinge policy to viability tree," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Schuhbauer, Anna & Sumaila, U. Rashid, 2016. "Economic viability and small-scale fisheries — A review," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 69-75.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall-scale fishery; Biodiversity; Sustainability; Profitability; Food security; Multi-species; Multi-fleet; Stochasticity; Viability; Scenario;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:119:y:2015:i:c:p:39-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.