A bio-economic model for the ecosystem-based management of the coastal fishery in French Guiana
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cissé, A.A. & Gourguet, S. & Doyen, L. & Blanchard, F. & Péreau, J.-C., 2013. "A bio-economic model for the ecosystem-based management of the coastal fishery in French Guiana," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 245-269, June.
- Jean-Christophe Pereau & Sophie Gourguet & Abdoul Cisse & Luc Doyen & Fabian Blanchard, 2013. "A bio-economic model for the ecosystem-based management of the coastal fishery in French Guiana," Post-Print hal-00799072, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martinet, V. & Doyen, L., 2007.
"Sustainability of an economy with an exhaustible resource: A viable control approach,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 17-39, January.
- Vincent Martinet & Luc Doyen, 2007. "Sustainability of an economy with an exhaustible resource: A viable control approach," Post-Print hal-01186925, HAL.
- Béné, C. & Doyen, L., 2008. "Contribution values of biodiversity to ecosystem performances: A viability perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 14-23, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Doyen & A. Cissé & S. Gourguet & L. Mouysset & P.-Y. Hardy & C. Béné & F. Blanchard & F. Jiguet & J.-C. Pereau & O. Thébaud, 2013.
"Ecological-economic modelling for the sustainable management of biodiversity,"
Computational Management Science,
Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 353-364, December.
- Luc Doyen & Jean-Christophe Pereau & Ibrahima Abdoul Hayou Cissé & Sophie Gourguet & Lauriane Mouysset & P. Y Hardy & C. Béné & F. Blanchard & Frédéric Jiguet & Olivier Thébaud, 2013. "Ecological-economic modelling for the sustainable management of biodiversity," Post-Print hal-01135489, HAL.
- Eric TROMEUR & Luc DOYEN, 2016. "Optimal biodiversity erosion in multispecies fisheries," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-20, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Cissé, A.A. & Doyen, L. & Blanchard, F. & Béné, C. & Péreau, J.-C., 2015. "Ecoviability for small-scale fisheries in the context of food security constraints," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 39-52.
- Cissé, Abdoul Ahad & Blanchard, Fabian & Guyader, Olivier, 2014. "Sustainability of tropical small-scale fisheries: Integrated assessment in French Guiana," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 397-405.
- CISSE Abdoul & SANZ Nicolas & BLANCHARD Fabien & DOYEN Luc & PEREAU Jean-Christophe, 2015. "The tragedy of ecosystems in open-access," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-02, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall-scale fishery; biodiversity; sustainability; profitability; food security; multi-species; multi-fleets;
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-12-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-12-19 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2011-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .