A bio-economic model for the ecosystem-based management of the coastal fishery in French Guiana
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Cissé, A.A. & Gourguet, S. & Doyen, L. & Blanchard, F. & Péreau, J.-C., 2013. "A bio-economic model for the ecosystem-based management of the coastal fishery in French Guiana," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 245-269, June.
- Abdoul CISSE (IFREMER-Guyane et CEREGMIA, UAG) & Sophie GOURGUET (IFREMER, UMR AMURE et CNRS-CERSP-MNHN) & Luc DOYEN (CNRS-CERSP-MNHN) & Fabian BLANCHARD (IFREMER-Guyane) & Jean-Christophe PEREAU (GRE, 2011. "A bio-economic model for the ecosystem-based management of the coastal fishery in French Guiana," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-38, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Martinet, V. & Doyen, L., 2007.
"Sustainability of an economy with an exhaustible resource: A viable control approach,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 17-39, January.
- Vincent Martinet & Luc Doyen, 2007. "Sustainability of an economy with an exhaustible resource: A viable control approach," Post-Print hal-01186925, HAL.
- Béné, C. & Doyen, L., 2008. "Contribution values of biodiversity to ecosystem performances: A viability perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 14-23, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Gajardo & Luc Doyen, 2018. "Viability standards and multi-criteria maximin," Cahiers du GREThA 2018-04, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- L. Doyen & A. Cissé & S. Gourguet & L. Mouysset & P.-Y. Hardy & C. Béné & F. Blanchard & F. Jiguet & J.-C. Pereau & O. Thébaud, 2013.
"Ecological-economic modelling for the sustainable management of biodiversity,"
Computational Management Science,
Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 353-364, December.
- Luc Doyen & Jean-Christophe Pereau & Ibrahima Abdoul Hayou Cissé & Sophie Gourguet & Lauriane Mouysset & P. Y Hardy & C. Béné & F. Blanchard & Frédéric Jiguet & Olivier Thébaud, 2013. "Ecological-economic modelling for the sustainable management of biodiversity," Post-Print hal-01135489, HAL.
- Eric TROMEUR & Luc DOYEN, 2016. "Optimal biodiversity erosion in multispecies fisheries," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-20, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Luc Doyen & Christophe Béné, 2018. "A generic metric of resilience from resistance to transformation," Cahiers du GREThA 2018-03, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Cissé, A.A. & Doyen, L. & Blanchard, F. & Béné, C. & Péreau, J.-C., 2015. "Ecoviability for small-scale fisheries in the context of food security constraints," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 39-52.
- Cissé, Abdoul Ahad & Blanchard, Fabian & Guyader, Olivier, 2014. "Sustainability of tropical small-scale fisheries: Integrated assessment in French Guiana," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 397-405.
- repec:spr:dyngam:v:8:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13235-016-0205-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- CISSE Abdoul & SANZ Nicolas & BLANCHARD Fabien & DOYEN Luc & PEREAU Jean-Christophe, 2015. "The tragedy of ecosystems in open-access," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-02, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
More about this item
KeywordsFishery management; Trophic dynamics; French Guiana; Coastal fishery; Non-selective fleets; Fishing scenarios;
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00799072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.