Manual of VIKAASA: An application capable of computing and graphing viability kernels for simple viability problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6869 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krawczyk, Jacek & Kim, Kunhong, 2009. "Satisficing Solutions To A Monetary Policy Problem," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 46-80, February.
- Martinet, V. & Doyen, L., 2007.
"Sustainability of an economy with an exhaustible resource: A viable control approach,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 17-39, January.
- Vincent Martinet & Luc Doyen, 2007. "Sustainability of an economy with an exhaustible resource: A viable control approach," Post-Print hal-01186925, HAL.
- Martinet, Vincent & Thebaud, Olivier & Doyen, Luc, 2007.
"Defining viable recovery paths toward sustainable fisheries,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 411-422, December.
- Vincent Martinet & Olivier Thébaud & Luc Doyen, 2007. "Defining viable recovery path toward sustainable fisheries," Post-Print hal-01186921, HAL.
- BONNEUIL, Noël & BOUCEKKINE, Raouf, 2009.
"Sustainability, optimality, and viability in the Ramsey model,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2009074, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Noël Bonneuil & Raouf Boucekkine, 2009. "Sustainability, optimality, and viability in the Ramsey model," Working Papers 2009_34, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- KRAWCZYK, Jacek B. & SEREA, Oana-Silvia, 2009. "A viability theory approach to a two-stage optimal control problem of technology adoption," CORE Discussion Papers 2009004, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacek Krawczyk & Rishab Sethi, 2007. "Satisficing Solutions for New Zealand Monetary Policy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Bene, C. & Doyen, L. & Gabay, D., 2001. "A viability analysis for a bio-economic model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 385-396, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunaratna, Thakshila, 2014. "Differences in monetary policies between two hypothetical closed economies:one which is concerned with avoiding a large negative output gap and the other which is not," MPRA Paper 61826, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Feb 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsComputational economics; Viability theory; VIKAASA;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vuw:vuwecf:1878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library Technology Services). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egvuwnz.html .