Manual of VIKAASA: An application capable of computing and graphing viability kernels for simple viability problems
This manual introduces and provides usage details for an application we have developed called VIKAASA, as well as the library of functions underlying it. VIKAASA runs in GNU Octave or MATLAB®, using the numerical computing and graphing capabilities of those packages to approximate, visualise and test viability kernels for viability problems involving a differential inclusion of two or more dynamic variables, a rectangular constraint set and a single scalar control.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +64 (4) 463-5353
Fax: +64 (4) 463-5014
Web page: http://www.victoria.ac.nz/sef
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vincent Martinet & Luc Doyen, 2007.
"Sustainability of an economy with an exhaustible resource: A viable control approach,"
22177, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Martinet, V. & Doyen, L., 2007. "Sustainability of an economy with an exhaustible resource: A viable control approach," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 17-39, January.
- Martinet, Vincent & Thebaud, Olivier & Doyen, Luc, 2007.
"Defining viable recovery paths toward sustainable fisheries,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 411-422, December.
- Vincent Martinet & Olivier ThÃ©baud & Luc Doyen, 2007. "Defining viable recovery path toward sustainable fisheries," Working Papers 19853, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Saint-Pierre, Patrick & Bonneuil, Noel, 2008. "Beyond Optimality : Managing Children, Assets, and Consumption over the Life Cycle," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6869, Paris Dauphine University.
- Bene, C. & Doyen, L. & Gabay, D., 2001. "A viability analysis for a bio-economic model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 385-396, March.
- Krawczyk, Jacek & Kim, Kunhong, 2009. "Satisficing Solutions To A Monetary Policy Problem," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 46-80, February.
- Jacek Krawczyk & Rishab Sethi, 2007. "Satisficing Solutions for New Zealand Monetary Policy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Noël Bonneuil & Raouf Boucekkine, 2009.
"Sustainability, optimality, and viability in the Ramsey model,"
2009_34, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- BONNEUIL, Noël & BOUCEKKINE, Raouf, 2009. "Sustainability, optimality, and viability in the Ramsey model," CORE Discussion Papers 2009074, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- KRAWCZYK, Jacek B. & SEREA, Oana-Silvia, 2009. "A viability theory approach to a two-stage optimal control problem of technology adoption," CORE Discussion Papers 2009004, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vuw:vuwecf:1878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library Technology Services)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.