Citations for "Multiple lenders and corporate distress: Evidence on debt restructuring"
by Brunner, Antje & Krahnen, Jan Pieter
- Claude Fluet & Paolo G. Garella, 2013.
"Debt Rescheduling with Multiple Lenders: Relying on the Information of Others,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Claude Fluet & Paolo G. Garella, 2014. "Debt Rescheduling with Multiple Lenders: Relying on the Information of Others," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 81(324), pages 698-720, October.
- Ongena, Steven & Tümer-Alkan, Günseli & von Westernhagen, Natalja, 2007.
"Creditor concentration: an empirical investigation,"
Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies
2007,15, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Ongena, Steven & Tümer-Alkan, Günseli & Westernhagen, Natalja v., 2012. "Creditor concentration: An empirical investigation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 830-847.
- Giacinto Micucci & Paola Rossi, 2010. "Debt restructuring and the role of lending technologies," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 763, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Franks, Julian R & Lóránth, Gyöngyi, 2005. "A Study of Inefficient Going Concerns in Bankruptcy," CEPR Discussion Papers 5035, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jens Grunert & Lars Norden, 2012. "Bargaining power and information in SME lending," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 401-417, September.
- Issam Hallak & Paul Schure, 2011.
"Why Larger Lenders Obtain Higher Returns: Evidence from Sovereign Syndicated Loans,"
Financial Management Association International, vol. 40(2), pages 427-453, 06.
- Günter Franke & Jan P. Krahnen, 2009.
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10(4), pages 335-366, November.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Stefano Rossi, 2012.
"Contractual Resolutions of Financial Distress,"
651, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Kasahara, Tetsuya, 2009. "Coordination failure among multiple lenders and the role and effects of public policy," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 183-198, June.
- Bluhm, Marcel & Faia, Ester & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2013. "Endogenous banks' networks, cascades and systemic risk," SAFE Working Paper Series 12, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Daniel Calvo & Alejandro Drexler & Carolina Flores & David Pacheco, 2009. "The Effect of the Number of Lending Banks on the Liquidity Constraints of Firms: Evidence From a Quasi-Experiment," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 528, Central Bank of Chile.
- Brunner, Antje & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2010.
"Hold-up in multiple banking: Evidence from SME lending,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2010/07, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Antje Brunner & Jan Pieter Krahnen, 2013. "Hold-up in multiple banking: evidence from SME lending," International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1/2), pages 78-101.
- Anne Muller & Henri Fraisse, 2011. "Les commissions de surendettement des ménages : de l’objectif de négociation à la prévention de la rechute," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 443(1), pages 3-27.
- Karel Janda, 2007. "Optimal Debt Contracts in Emerging Markets with Multiple Investors," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(2), pages 115-129.
- Franke, Günter & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2008. "The future of securitization," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/31, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Huang, Jiang-Chuan & Huang, Chin-Sheng, 2011. "The effects of bank relationships on firm private debt restructuring: Evidence from an emerging market," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 113-125, January.
- Franks, Julian R & Sussman, Oren, 2003. "Financial Distress and Bank Restructuring of Small to Medium Size UK Companies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3915, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hallak, Issam, 2013. "Private sector share of external debt and financial stability: Evidence from bank loans," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 17-41.
- Douglas Baird & Arturo Bris & Ning Zhu, 2007. "The Dynamics of Large and Small Chapter 11 Cases: An Empirical Study," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2524, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Marti G. Subrahmanyam & Dragon Yongjun Tang & Sarah Qian Wang, 2012. "Does the Tail Wag the Dog? The Effect of Credit Default Swaps on Credit Risk," Working Papers 292012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Perotti, Enrico C & von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2003. "The Political Economy of Bank and Equity Dominance," CEPR Discussion Papers 3914, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christina Bannier, 2007.
"Heterogeneous multiple bank financing: does it reduce inefficient credit-renegotiation incidences?,"
Financial Markets and Portfolio Management,
Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 445-470, December.
- Bannier, Christina E., 2007. "Heterogeneous multiple bank financing: does it reduce inefficient credit-renegotation incidences?," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 83, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20040012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Gambini & Alberto Zazzaro, 2010.
"Long-Lasting Bank Relationships and Growth of Firms,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3106, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alessandro Gambini & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "Long-lasting bank relationships and growth of firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 977-1007, May.
- Lin, Chen & Ma, Yue & Malatesta, Paul & Xuan, Yuhai, 2012. "Corporate ownership structure and bank loan syndicate structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 1-22.
- Huang, Jiang-Chuan & Huang, Chin-Sheng & You, Chun-Fan, 2015. "Bank relationships and the likelihood of filing for reorganization," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 278-291.