Citations for "Institutional obstacles to doing business : region-by-region results from a worldwide survey of the private sector"
by Brunetti, Aymo & Kisunko, Gregory & Weder, Beatrice
- Luca Pieroni & Giorgio D'Agostino, 2011.
"Corruption and the effects of economic freedom,"
Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre'
0133, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- James Tybout, 1999.
"Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?,"
Development and Comp Systems
9906001, EconWPA, revised 10 Jun 1999.
- James R. Tybout, 2000. "Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 11-44, March.
- Tybout, James, 1998. "Manufacuring firms in developing countries - how well do they do, and why?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1965, The World Bank.
- James Tybout, 1998. "Manufacturing Firms In Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, And Why?," Development and Comp Systems 9805004, EconWPA.
- Reza Siregar, 2011.
"The Concepts of Equilibrium Exchange Rate: A Survey of Literature,"
South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp81, September.
- Siregar, Reza, 2011. "The Concepts of Equilibrium Exchange Rate: A Survey of Literature," MPRA Paper 28987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Nicolai Foss, 2008.
"Economic freedom and entrepreneurial activity: Some cross-country evidence,"
Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 307-328, March.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Nicolai J. Foss, 2006. "Economic Freedom and entrepreneurial Activity Some Cross-Country Evidence," DRUID Working Papers 06-18, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- James E. Anderson & Douglas Marcouiller, 2002.
"Insecurity And The Pattern Of Trade: An Empirical Investigation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 342-352, May.
- James E. Anderson & Douglas Marcouiller, S.J., 1999. "Insecurity and the Pattern of Trade: An Empirical Investigation," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 418, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 03 Aug 2000.
- Jayne, T. S. & Govereh, J. & Mwanaumo, A. & Nyoro, J. K. & Chapoto, A., 2002. "False Promise or False Premise? The Experience of Food and Input Market Reform in Eastern and Southern Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1967-1985, November.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Pirttilä, Jukka, 2003.
"The political economy of reforms: Empirical evidence from post-communist transition in the 1990s,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
4/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Byung-Yeon Kim & Jukka Pirttilä, 2003. "The political economy of reforms: Empirical evidence from post- communist transition in the 1990s," Macroeconomics 0304009, EconWPA.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Jukka Pirttila, 2003. "The Political Economy of Reforms: Empirical Evidence from Post-Communist Transition in the 1990s," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 120, Royal Economic Society.
- Brunetti, Aymo & Kisunko, Gregory & Weder, Beatrice, 1997. "Institutions in transition : reliability of rules and economic performance in former Socialist countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1809, The World Bank.
- Alberto Chong & Luisa Zanforlin, 2001.
"Inward-Looking Policies, Institutions, Autocrats, and Economic Growth in Latin America: An Empirical Exploration,"
Research Department Publications
4255, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Luisa Zanforlin & Alberto E. Chong, 2001. "Inward-Looking Policies, Institutions, Autocrats, and Economic Growth in Latin America: An Empirical Exploration," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6820, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Alberto Chong & Luisa Zanforlin, 2001. "Políticas de orientación interna, instituciones, autócratas y crecimiento económico en América Latina: un análisis empírico," Research Department Publications 4256, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Marcella Mulino, 2002. "On the determinants of capital flight from Russia," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(2), pages 148-169, June.
- Loayza, Norman V. & Soto, Raimundo, 2004. "On the measurement of market-oriented reforms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3371, The World Bank.
- James E. Anderson & Douglas Marcouiller, 1999. "Trade, Insecurity, and Home Bias: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 7000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian R. Ahlin, 2001. "Corruption: Political Determinants and Macroeconomic Effects," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0126, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Una Okonkwo Osili & Anna Paulson, 2006. "What can we learn about financial access from U.S. immigrants?," Working Paper Series WP-06-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- James E. Anderson, 2008.
"Commercial Policy in a Predatory World,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
703, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Keith Blackburn & Niloy Bosey & Salvatore Capasso, 2008. "Living With Corruption: Threshold Effects in Red Tape and Rent Seeking," Working Papers 4_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Pavlidis, Efthymios G. & Paya, Ivan & Peel, David A., 2011.
"Real exchange rates and time-varying trade costs,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1157-1179, October.
- Li, Hongbin & Meng, Lingsheng & Wang, Qian & Zhou, Li-An, 2008. "Political connections, financing and firm performance: Evidence from Chinese private firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 283-299, October.
- Grogan, Louise & Moers, Luc, 2001. "Growth empirics with institutional measures for transition countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 323-344, December.
- Guriev, Sergei, 2004.
"Red tape and corruption,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 489-504, April.
- Matthias Mors & Anne Bucher & Katri Kosonen & Philippe Cattoir & Wim Koevoets & Werner Vanborren, 2004. "European Tax Survey," Taxation Papers 3, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission, revised Nov 2004.
- Noorbakhsh, Farhad & Paloni, Alberto & Youssef, Ali, 2001. "Human Capital and FDI Inflows to Developing Countries: New Empirical Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1593-1610, September.
- Asiedu, Elizabeth & Lien, Donald, 2004. "Capital Controls and Foreign Direct Investment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 479-490, March.
- Bertoni, Fabio & Lugo, Stefano, 2014. "The effect of sovereign wealth funds on the credit risk of their portfolio companies," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 21-35.
- Hellman, Joel S. & Jones, Geraint & Kaufmann, daniel, 2000. ""Seize the state, seize the day": state capture, corruption, and influence in transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2444, The World Bank.
- Alberto Chong & Luisa Zanforlin, 2004. "Inward-Looking Policies, Institutions, Autocrats, and Economic Growth in Latin America: An Empirical Exploration," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 335-361, December.
- Asiedu, Elizabeth, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment in Africa: The Role of Natural Resources, Market Size, Government Policy, Institutions and Political Instability," Working Paper Series RP2005/24, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hongbin Li & Lingsheng Meng & Junsen Zhang, 2005. "Why Do Entrepreneurs Enter Politics?," Discussion Papers 00009, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Ugur, Mehmet, 2010. "Institutions and economic performance: a review of the theory and evidence," MPRA Paper 25909, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2010.
- Winkler, Adalbert, 1999. "Förderbanken als Instrument zur Verbesserung der Finanzierungssituation kleiner und mittlerer Unternehmen in den Transformationsstaaten Mittel- und Osteuropas," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 2, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Dana, Julie & Gilbert, Christopher L. & Shim, Euna, 2006. "Hedging grain price risk in the SADC: Case studies of Malawi and Zambia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 357-371, August.