Citations for "A Stochastic Model of Applied Research"
by Evenson, Robert E & Kislev, Yoav
- Philip Auerswald, 2008. "Entrepreneurship in the Theory of the Firm," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 111-126, February.
- Kislev, Yoav & Rabiner, Uri, 1979. "Economic Aspects Of Selection In The Dairy Herd In Israel," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 23(02), August.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & David L. Rigby, 2015. "The geography and evolution of complex knowledge," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1502, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2015.
- James D Adams, 1993.
"Science, R&D, And Invention Potential Recharge: U.S. Evidence,"
93-2, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Adams, James D, 1993. "Science, R&D, and Invention Potential Recharge: U.S. Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 458-62, May.
- Gray, Richard S. & Malla, Stavroula & Tran, Kien C., 2003. "An Empirical Analysis Of Public And Private Spillovers Within The Canola Biotech Industry," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22137, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kauffman, Stuart & Lobo, Jose & Macready, William G., 2000. "Optimal search on a technology landscape," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 141-166, October.
- Diaz Anadon, Laura & Bosetti, Valentina & Chan, Gabriel & Nemet, Gregory & Verdolini, Elena, 2014.
"Energy Technology Expert Elicitations for Policy: Workshops, Modeling, and Meta-analysis,"
Working Paper Series
rwp14-054, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Laura Diaz Anadon & Valentina Bosetti & Gabe Chan & Gregory Nemet & Elena Verdolini, 2014. "Energy Technology Expert Elicitations for Policy: Workshops, Modeling, and Meta-analysis," Working Papers 2014.91, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Small, Arthur A., 1999. "Bioprospecting with prior ecological information," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6xf5z188, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Gianni De Fraja, 2011.
"A Theoretical Analysis of Public Funding for Research,"
CEIS Research Paper
199, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Jun 2011.
- De Fraja, Gianni, 2011. "A Theoretical Analysis of Public Funding for Research," CEPR Discussion Papers 8442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gianni De Fraja, 2011. "A Theoretical Analysis of Public Funding for Research," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/31, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Jun 2011.
- Bosch, Mariano & Lederman, Daniel & Maloney, William F., 2005. "Patenting and research and development : a global view," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3739, The World Bank.
- Ashish Arora & Sharon Belenzon & Andrea Patacconi, 2015. "Killing the Golden Goose? The Decline of Science in Corporate R&D," NBER Working Papers 20902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Runge, C. Ford, 2006. "Agricultural Economics: A Brief Intellectual History," Staff Papers 13649, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "Industrial policy, collective action, and the direction of technological change," MPRA Paper 31917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frosch, Katharina & Tivig, Thusnelda, 2007. "Age, human capital and the geography of innovation," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 71, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Small, Arthur A., 2000.
"Valuing Research Leads: Bioprospecting and the Conservation of Genetic Resources,"
Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series
qt4t56m5b8, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Gordon C. Rausser & Arthur A. Small, 2000. "Valuing Research Leads: Bioprospecting and the Conservation of Genetic Resources," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(1), pages 173-206, February.
- Samuel Kortum, 1994. "A Model of Research, Patenting, and Technological Change," NBER Working Papers 4646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baye, Michael R. & Hoppe, Heidrun C., 2003. "The strategic equivalence of rent-seeking, innovation, and patent-race games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 217-226, August.
- Keng Lo & Yu Lan, 2010. "An approach to the R&D value based upon real option method," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 509-527, April.
- Robert E. Evenson, 2003. "GMOs: Prospects for Increased Crop Productivity in Developing Countries," Working Papers 878, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- repec:wip:wpaper:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zeira, Joseph, 2003.
"Innovations, Patent Races and Endogenous Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3974, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lee Branstetter & Yoshiaki Ogura, 2005. "Is Academic Science Driving a Surge in Industrial Innovation? Evidence from Patent Citations," NBER Working Papers 11561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried & Völker, Rainer, 1987. "Wechselwirkungen zwischen Marktstruktur und Innovation - Innovationskonkurrenz als stochastisches Spiel," Discussion Papers, Series I 229, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Kremer, Michael & Zwane, Alix Peterson, 2005. "Encouraging Private Sector Research for Tropical Agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 87-105, January.
- Stuart Kauffman & Jose Lobo & William G. Macready, 1998. "Optimal Search on a Technology Landscape," Research in Economics 98-10-091e, Santa Fe Institute.
- Gray, Richard S. & Malla, Stavroula & Tran, Kien C., 2005. "Pecuniary, Non-Pecuniary, and Downstream Research Spillovers: The Case of Canola," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24776, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- James D. Adams & Zvi Griliches, 1996. "Research Productivity in a System of Universities," NBER Working Papers 5833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malla, Stavroula & Gray, Richard S., 2001. "An Analytical And Empirical Analysis Of The Private Biotech R&D Incentives," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20544, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Koo, Bonwoo & Wright, Brian D., 1999. "The timing of evaluation of genebank accessions and the effects of biotechnology:," EPTD discussion papers 54, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zohrabian, Armineh & Traxler, Greg, 1999. "Valuing Plant Genetic Resources: An Economic Model Of Utilization Of The U.S. National Crop Germplasm Collection," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21655, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Michelle P. Connolly, 1997. "Technological diffusion through trade and imitation," Staff Reports 20, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Pluvia Zuniga, 2011. "The State of Patenting at Research Institutions in Developing Countries: Policy Approaches and Practices," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 04, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised Dec 2011.
- Caracciolo, Francesco & Gotor, Elisabetta & Holloway, Garth J. & Watts, Jamie, 2008. "The Origin, Development And Structure Of Demand For Plant Genetic Resources. The Impact Of The In Trust Agreements To The CGIAR Collections Availability," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36773, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Malla, Stavroula & Gray, Richard S., 2002. "Crop Research Incentives in a Privatized Industry: A Stochastic Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24936, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Veugelers, Reinhilde & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2009. "Diversity of science linkages and innovation performance: some empirical evidence from Flemish firms," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-30, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Eaton, Derek J.F. & van Tongeren, Frank W., 2005. "Should Europe Further Strengthen Intellectual Property for Plant Breeders? An Analysis of Seed Industry Proposals," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24725, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lee Branstetter & Kwon Hyeog Ug, 2004. "The Restructuring Of Japanese Research And Development: The Increasing Impact Of Science On Japanese R&D," Discussion papers 04021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).