GMOs: Prospects for Increased Crop Productivity in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Griliches, 1958. "Research Costs and Social Returns: Hybrid Corn and Related Innovations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 419-419.
- Samuel S. Kortum, 1997. "Research, Patenting, and Technological Change," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1389-1420, November.
- Evenson, Robert E & Kislev, Yoav, 1976. "A Stochastic Model of Applied Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(2), pages 265-281, April.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213-213.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Das, Gouranga Gopal, 2005. "Information age to genetic revolution: Embodied technology transfer and assimilation — A tale of two technologies," MPRA Paper 37250, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Zylbersztajn, Decio & Machado, Claudio Pinheiro Jr, 2006. "Contracting Under Weak," 44th Congress, July 23-27, 2006, Fortaleza, CearÃ¡, Brazil 148300, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
More about this item
KeywordsGenetically Modified Foods; Genetic Engineering;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2005-11-05 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2005-11-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-11-05 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egc:wpaper:878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Louise Danishevsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.