Citations for "Distortions in Factor Markets and the General Equilibrium Model of Production"
by Jones, Ronald W
- Henry Thompson, 2013. "Resource Rights and Markets in a General Equilibrium Model of Production," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 56(1), pages 131-139, September.
- M. Ali Khan, 2007.
"The Harris-Todaro Hypothesis,"
2007:16, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- M. Ali Khan, 2007. "The Harris-Todaro Hypothesis," Labor Economics Working Papers 22206, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Khan, M. Ali Khan, 2007. "The Harris-Todaro Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 2201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Porto, Guido, 2014. "Pro-poor trade policy in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 252-265.
- Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Porto, Guido, 2011. "Pro-poor trade policy in Sub-Saharan Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 8594, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandro Nicita & Marcelo Olarreaga & Guido Porto, 2012. "Pro-Poor Trade Policy in Sub-Saharan Africa," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0134, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1995. "International trade and migration in the presence of sector-specific labor quality pricing distortions," Discussion Paper 1995-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hatta, Tatsuo & Haltiwanger, John, 1982. "A decomposition of the Harberger expression for tax incidence," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 353-366, December.
- Tatsuo Hatta & John Haltiwanger, 1980. "A Decomposition of the Harberger Expression for Tax Incidence," UCLA Economics Working Papers 221, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Eic W. Bond & Robert A. Driskill, 2006. "On Indeterminacy in Two Sector Models with Factor Market Distortions: The Importance of VIPIRS," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0626, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Piyush Tiwari & Tetsu Kawakami & Masayuki Doi, 2002. "Dual Labor Markets and Trade Reform in China," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 101-113.
- Anderson, James E & Bannister, Geoffrey J & Neary, J Peter, 1995. "Domestic Distortions and International Trade," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(1), pages 139-157, February.
- James E. Anderson & J. Peter Neary, 1992. "Domestic distortions and international trade," Working Papers 199217, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- J Anderson & J.P. Neary, 1993. "Domestic Distortions and International Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp0179, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Anderson, James E & Neary, J Peter, 1993. "Domestic Distortions and International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, James E. & Neary, J. Peter, 1993. "Domestic distortions and international trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1163, The World Bank.
- Jean-Pascal Simonin, 1997. "Evolution des prix relatifs dans les économies agraires européennes et théorie de l'équilibre général," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(1), pages 55-74.
- Bharat Hazari, 1978. "The theory of wage differentials, induced technical progress and the pure theory of International trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 114(1), pages 146-159, March.
- Bastos, Paulo & Kreickemeier, Udo, 2009. "Unions, competition and international trade in general equilibrium," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 238-247, November.
- Paulo Bastos & Udo Kreickemeier, "undated". "Unions, Competition and International Trade in General Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 08/28, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Ruffin, Roy J., 2001. "Quasi-specific factors: worker comparative advantage in the two-sector production model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 445-461, April.
- Rossana Patrón, 1997. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Minimum wages for Dual Labour Market: A CGE Analysis," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0397, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Akira Otani & Shigenori Shiratsuka & Takeshi Yamada, 2007. "Distortions in Resource Allocation and Bank Lending: The Malfunction of Financial Intermediation," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 07-E-6, Bank of Japan.
- Jonathan Temple, 2002. "The Costs of Dualism," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 02/532, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Temple, Jonathan, 2003. "The costs of dualism," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 201, Royal Economic Society.
- Devarajan Shantayanan & Go Delfin S & Robinson Sherman & Thierfelder Karen, 2011. "Tax Policy to Reduce Carbon Emissions in a Distorted Economy: Illustrations from a South Africa CGE Model," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Stephen Devadoss & Wongun Song, 2003. "Oligopsonistic Intermediate Input and Patterns of Trade," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 77-97.
- Naito, Takumi, 2006. "Pattern of trade and indeterminacy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 409-427, June.
- M. Ali Khan & Po-Sheng Lin, 1982. "Sub -optimal Tariff Policy and Gains from Trade for LDCs with Urban Unemployment," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 105-126.
- Devadoss, Stephen, 2007. "Market power in input purchase and trade," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 478-487.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Trade Openness: Consequences for the Elasticity of Demand for Labor and Wage Outcomes," International Trade 0308007, EconWPA.
- Gustavo Gonzaga & Beatriz Muriel & Cristina Terra, 2005. "Abertura Comercial, Desigualdade Salarial E Sindicalização," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 073, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Ronald W. Jones & Sugata Marjit, 2003. "Economic Development, Trade and Wages," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Akihiko Yanase, 2014. "Indeterminacy and Pollution Haven Hypothesis in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 959-980, November.
- Lingens, Jorg, 2007. "Unions, wage setting, and economic growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 167-188, January.