Citations for "Distortions in Factor Markets and the General Equilibrium Model of Production"
by Jones, Ronald W
- Huizinga, H.P., 1995. "International trade and migration in the presence of sector-specific labor quality pricing distortions," Discussion Paper 1995-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jonathan Temple, 2002.
"The Costs of Dualism,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
02/532, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Piyush Tiwari & Tetsu Kawakami & Masayuki Doi, 2002. "Dual Labor Markets and Trade Reform in China," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 101-113.
- Anderson, James E & Neary, J Peter, 1993.
"Domestic Distortions and International Trade,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, James E & Bannister, Geoffrey J & Neary, J Peter, 1995. "Domestic Distortions and International Trade," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(1), pages 139-57, February.
- M. Ali Khan & Po-Sheng Lin, 1982. "Sub -optimal Tariff Policy and Gains from Trade for LDCs with Urban Unemployment," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 105-126.
- Bastos, Paulo & Kreickemeier, Udo, 2009.
"Unions, competition and international trade in general equilibrium,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 238-247, November.
- Paulo Bastos & Udo Kreickemeier, . "Unions, Competition and International Trade in General Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 08/28, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Alessandro Nicita & Marcelo Olarreaga & Guido Porto, 2012.
"Pro-Poor Trade Policy in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
CEDLAS, Working Papers
0134, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Khan, M. Ali Khan, 2007. "The Harris-Todaro Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 2201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bharat Hazari, 1978. "The theory of wage differentials, induced technical progress and the pure theory of International trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 146-159, March.
- Tatsuo Hatta & John Haltiwanger, 1980.
"A Decomposition of the Harberger Expression for Tax Incidence,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
221, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hatta, Tatsuo & Haltiwanger, John, 1982. "A decomposition of the Harberger expression for tax incidence," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 353-366, December.
- M. Ali Khan, 2007.
"The Harris-Todaro Hypothesis,"
2007:16, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Stephen Devadoss & Wongun Song, 2003. "Oligopsonistic Intermediate Input and Patterns of Trade," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 77-97.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:199539 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akihiko Yanase, 2014. "Indeterminacy and Pollution Haven Hypothesis in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 959-980, November.
- Devadoss, Stephen, 2007. "Market power in input purchase and trade," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 478-487.
- Eic W. Bond & Robert A. Driskill, 2006. "On Indeterminacy in Two Sector Models with Factor Market Distortions: The Importance of VIPIRS," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0626, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Ronald W. Jones & Sugata Marjit, 2003. "Economic Development, Trade and Wages," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Akira Otani & Shigenori Shiratsuka & Takeshi Yamada, 2007. "Distortions in Resource Allocation and Bank Lending: The Malfunction of Financial Intermediation," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 07-E-6, Bank of Japan.
- Naito, Takumi, 2006. "Pattern of trade and indeterminacy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 409-427, June.
- Lingens, Jorg, 2007. "Unions, wage setting, and economic growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 167-188, January.
- Ruffin, Roy J., 2001. "Quasi-specific factors: worker comparative advantage in the two-sector production model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 445-461, April.
- Rossana Patrón, 1997. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Minimum wages for Dual Labour Market: A CGE Analysis," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0397, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Henry Thompson, 2013. "Resource Rights and Markets in a General Equilibrium Model of Production," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 56(1), pages 131-139, September.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Trade Openness: Consequences for the Elasticity of Demand for Labor and Wage Outcomes," International Trade 0308007, EconWPA.
- Gustavo Gonzaga & Beatriz Muriel & Cristina Terra, 2005. "Abertura Comercial, Desigualdade Salarial E Sindicalização," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 073, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].