Citations for "Exposure to foreign markets and plant-level innovation: evidence from Chile and Mexico"
by Roberto Alvarez & Raymond Robertson
- Jocelyn Olivari, 2016. "Entrepreneurial traits and firm innovation," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(3), pages 339-360, December.
- Armando Silva & Ana Paula Africano & Oscar Afonso, 2009. "Which Portuguese firms are more innovative? The importance of multinationals and exporters," FEP Working Papers 326, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Claudio Cozza & Franco Malerba & Maria Luisa Mancusi & Giulio Perani & Andrea Vezzulli, 2012.
"Innovation, profitability and growth in medium and high-tech manufacturing industries: evidence from Italy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(15), pages 1963-1976, May.
- Claudio Cozza & Franco Malerba & Maria Luisa Mancusi & Giulio Perani & Andrea Vezzulli, 2009. "Innovation, profitability and growth in medium and high-tech manufacturing industries: Evidence from Italy," KITeS Working Papers 028, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised 2009.
- Maria Luisa Mancusi & Andrea Vezzulli & Franco Malerba & Claudio Cozza & Giulio Perani, 2011. "Innovation, profitability and growth in medium and high-tech manufacturing industries: Evidence from Italy," Post-Print hal-00684299, HAL.
- Rita Almeida & Ana Margarida Fernandes, 2008. "Openness and Technological Innovations in Developing Countries: Evidence from Firm-Level Surveys," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 701-727.
- Almeida, Rita & Fernandes, Ana Margarida, 2006. "Openness and technological innovations in developing countries : evidence from firm-level surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3985, The World Bank.
- Almeida, Rita K. & Fernandes, Ana Margarida, 2007. "Openness and Technological Innovations in Developing Countries: Evidence from Firm-Level Surveys," IZA Discussion Papers 2907, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Unlocking Firm Level Productivity and Promoting More Inclusive Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23792, The World Bank.
- David Doloreux & Anika Laperrière, 2014. "Internationalisation and innovation in the knowledge-intensive business services," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(4), pages 635-657, December.
- Mohieddine Rahmouni, 2013. "Innovativeness of Exporting firms in a Developing Country: The Case of Tunisia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 914-930.
- Mohieddine Rahmouni & Murat Yildizoglu & Mohamed Ayadi, 2011. "Export Behaviour and Propensity to Innovate in a Developing Country: The Case of Tunisia," Working Papers halshs-00608239, HAL.
- Azar, Goudarz & Ciabuschi, Francesco, 2017. "Organizational innovation, technological innovation, and export performance: The effects of innovation radicalness and extensiveness," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 324-336.
- Murat Şeker, 2012. "Importing, Exporting, and Innovation in Developing Countries," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 299-314, May.
- Seker, Murat, 2009. "Importing, exporting and innovation in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5156, The World Bank.
- Seker, Murat, 2009. "Importing, Exporting, and Innovation in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 29904, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2011.
- De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2013. "Economic Performance under NAFTA: A Firm-Level Analysis of the Trade-productivity Linkages," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 180-193.
- De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2011. "Economic performance under NAFTA : a firm-level analysis of the trade-productivity linkages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5661, The World Bank.
- Chiquiar, Daniel, 2008. "Globalization, regional wage differentials and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem: Evidence from Mexico," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 70-93, January.
- Daniel Chiquiar, 2004. "Globalization, Regional Wage Differentials and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem: Evidence from México," Working Papers 2004-06, Banco de México.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Raymond Robertson & Peter K. Schott, 2010. "Is Mexico a Lumpy Country?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 937-950, November.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Raymond Robertson & Peter K. Schott, 2004. "Is Mexico A Lumpy Country?," NBER Working Papers 10898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Veland Ramadani & Hyrije Abazi-Alili & Léo-Paul Dana & Gadaf Rexhepi & Sadudin Ibraimi, 2017. "The impact of knowledge spillovers and innovation on firm-performance: findings from the Balkans countries," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 299-325, March.
- Kaplan, David S. & Gonzalez, Gabriel Martinez & Robertson, Raymond, 2007. "Mexican employment dynamics : evidence from matched firm-worker data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4433, The World Bank.
- Liu, Xiaohui & Buck, Trevor, 2007. "Innovation performance and channels for international technology spillovers: Evidence from Chinese high-tech industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 355-366, April.
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Paunov, Caroline, 2009. "Does tougher import competition foster product quality upgrading ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4894, The World Bank.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2014. "Does patent protection help or hinder technology transfer?," Chapters,in: Intellectual Property for Economic Development, chapter 2, pages 11-32 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Shin, Inyong & Kim, Hyunho, 2010. "The effect of subsidy policies on the product quality improvement," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 687-696, May.
- Robertson, Raymond, 2004. "Defining North American Economic Integration," North American Agrifood Integration: Situation and Perspectives, May 2004, Cancun, Mexico 16732, Farm Foundation.
- Joze P. Damijan & Andreja Jaklic & Matija Rojec, 2005. "Do External Knowledge Spillovers Induce Firms'Innovations? Evidence from Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 15605, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Robertson, Raymond, 2003. "Exchange rates and relative wages: evidence from Mexico," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 25-48, March.
- Roberto Álvarez, 2001. "External sources of techonological innovation in Chilean manufacturating industry," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 28(1 Year 20), pages 53-68, June.
- Paulo G. Correa & Ana M. Fernandes & Chris J. Uregian, 2010. "Technology Adoption and the Investment Climate: Firm-Level Evidence for Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 24(1), pages 121-147, January.
- Correa, Paulo G. & Fernandes, Ana M. & Uregian, Chris J., 2008. "Technology adoption and the investment climate : firm-level evidence for Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4707, The World Bank.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0219-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liliana Meza González, 2016. "Internacionalización y creación de nuevos productos y procesos en la industria manufacturera mexicana," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 31(2), pages 235-263.
- Damijan, Jože P. & Kostevc, Crt, 2007. "Knowledge Transfer, Innovation and Growth," Papers DYNREG06, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Geldres-Weiss, Valeska V. & Uribe-Bórquez, Claudina T. & Coudounaris, Dafnis N. & Monreal-Pérez, Joaquín, 2016. "Innovation and experiential knowledge in firm exports: Applying the initial U-model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5076-5081.