Strategic alliance-based sourcing and market performance: evidence from foreign firms operating in China
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Boehe & Luciano Barin Cruz, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Product Differentiation Strategy and Export Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 325-346, February.
- Buckley, Peter J. & Cross, Adam & De Mattos, Claudio, 2015. "The principle of congruity in the analysis of international business cooperation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1048-1060.
- Fawcett, Stanley E. & Magnan, Gregory M. & McCarter, Matthew W., 2005. "Supply Chain Alliances: Rhetoric and Reality," Working Papers 05-0116, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Giroud, Axèle & Scott-Kennel, Joanna, 2009. "MNE linkages in international business: A framework for analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 555-566, December.
- Pongelli, Claudia & Calabrò, Andrea & Basco, Rodrigo, 2019. "Family firms' international make-or-buy decisions: Captive offshoring, offshore outsourcing, and the role of home region focus," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 596-606.
- Wan, Feng & Williamson, Peter & Pandit, Naresh R., 2020. "MNE liability of foreignness versus local firm-specific advantages: The case of the Chinese management software industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(1).
- Christian Fisch & Jörn Block & Philipp Sandner, 2019. "The impact of acquisitions on Chinese acquirers’ innovation performance: an empirical investigation of 1545 Chinese acquisitions," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 125-153, March.
- María del Mar García‐De los Salmones & Andrea Perez, 2018. "Effectiveness of CSR Advertising: The Role of Reputation, Consumer Attributions, and Emotions," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 25(2), pages 194-208, March.
- Skerlavaj, Miha & Su, Chunke & Huang, Meikuan, 2013. "The moderating effects of national culture on the development of organisational learning culture: A multilevel study across seven countries," Journal of East European Management Studies, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 18(1), pages 97-134.
- Mohamed Bin Abderrazek Boukhris, 2019. "Uncertainty Versus Learning: A Network Appraoch for Corporate Strategic Partner Selection," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 9(11), pages 554-569, November.
- Yongbin Zhao & Yuan Li & Soo Hoon Lee & Long Bo Chen, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Orientation, Organizational Learning, and Performance: Evidence from China," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 35(2), pages 293-317, March.
- El Hedhli, Kamel & Zourrig, Haithem & Park, Jeongsoo, 2017. "Image transfer from malls to stores and its influence on shopping values and mall patronage: The role of self-congruity," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 208-218.
- Jing‐Lin Duanmu & Maoliang Bu & Russell Pittman, 2018.
"Does market competition dampen environmental performance? Evidence from China,"
Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(11), pages 3006-3030, November.
- Duanmu, Jing-Lin & Bu, Maoliang & Pittman, Russell, 2018. "Does Market Competition Dampen Environmental Performance? Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 88378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amaya Rivas, Adriana & Chen, Yen-Chun & Yang, Ta-Kai, 2020. "Entrepreneurial and alliance orientation alignment in new product development," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 153(C).
- Rudd, John M. & Greenley, Gordon E. & Beatson, Amanda T. & Lings, Ian N., 2008. "Strategic planning and performance: Extending the debate," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 99-108, February.
- BOEHE, Dirk Michael, 2009. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Product Differentiation Strategy and Export Performance," Insper Working Papers wpe_186, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- El Hedhli, Kamel & Zourrig, Haithem & Chebat, Jean-Charles, 2016. "Shopping well-being: Is it just a matter of pleasure or doing the task? The role of shopper's gender and self-congruity," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-13.
- Bo Bernhard Nielsen & Sabina Nielsen, 2009. "Learning and Innovation in International Strategic Alliances: An Empirical Test of the Role of Trust and Tacitness," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(6), pages 1031-1056, September.
- Tahiru Azaaviele Liedong & Jedrzej George Frynas, 2018. "Investment Climate Constraints as Determinants of Political Tie Intensity in Emerging Countries: Evidence from Foreign Firms in Ghana," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 58(5), pages 675-703, October.
- Buckley, Peter J. & Munjal, Surender & Enderwick, Peter & Forsans, Nicolas, 2016. "Do foreign resources assist or impede internationalisation? Evidence from internationalisation of Indian multinational enterprises," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 130-140.
- Achareeya Nawan & Patarapong Intarakumnerd, 2013. "Interaction between Host Countries’ Innovation Systems and Investment Strategies of Transnational Corporations: A Case Study of a US-based Conglomerate," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(2), pages 131-154, July.
- Kedia, Ben L. & Lahiri, Somnath, 2007. "International outsourcing of services: A partnership model," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 22-37, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:327:d:67373 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chris Changwha Chung & Simon Shufeng Xiao & Jeoung Yul Lee & Jingoo Kang, 2016. "The Interplay of Top-down Institutional Pressures and Bottom-up Responses of Transition Economy Firms on FDI Entry Mode Choices," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(5), pages 699-732, October.
- Hsu, Sean Tsu-Hsiang & Iriyama, Akie & Prescott, John E., 2016. "Lost in Translation or Lost in Your Neighbor's Yard: The Moderating Role of Leverage and Protection Mechanisms for the MNC Subsidiary Technology Sourcing–Performance Relationship," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 84-99.
- Zhifang Zhou & Lingyan Zhang & Li Lin & Huixiang Zeng & Xiaohong Chen, 2020. "Carbon risk management and corporate competitive advantages: “Differential promotion” or “cost hindrance”?," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 1764-1784, May.
- Chan, Tysun & Gountas, Sandra & Zhang, Luyuan & Handley, Brian, 2016. "Western firms' successful and unsuccessful business models in China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4150-4160.
- Karjalainen, Katri & Salmi, Asta, 2013. "Continental differences in purchasing strategies and tools," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 112-125.
- Nemeth, Alexander, 2012. "A framework of international joint ventures exit: A resource dependence and learning perspective," Freiberg Working Papers 2012/02, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Suparak Suriyankietkaew & Gayle Avery, 2016. "Sustainable Leadership Practices Driving Financial Performance: Empirical Evidence from Thai SMEs," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-14, April.
- Víctor Jesus García-Morales & Rodrigo Martín-Rojas & Raquel Garde-Sánchez, 2020. "How to Encourage Social Entrepreneurship Action? Using Web 2.0 Technologies in Higher Education Institutions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 161(2), pages 329-350, January.
- He, Qile & Ghobadian, Abby & Gallear, David, 2013. "Knowledge acquisition in supply chain partnerships: The role of power," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 605-618.
- Valentino, Alfredo & Caroli, Matteo & Mayrhofer, Ulrike, 2018. "Establishment modes and network relationships of foreign subsidiaries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1250-1258.
- Zhang, Junfeng & Wu, Wei-ping, 2013. "Social capital and new product development outcomes: The mediating role of sensing capability in Chinese high-tech firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 539-548.
- Zhang, Jing & Pezeshkan, Amir, 2016. "Host country network, industry experience, and international alliance formation: Evidence from the venture capital industry," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 264-277.
- Lee, Jin Kyun & Lee, Byung-Kwan & Lee, Wei-Na, 2013. "Country-of-origin fit's effect on consumer product evaluation in cross-border strategic brand alliance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 354-363.