Citations for "Creating Competition? Globalisation and the emergence of new technology producers"
by Suma Athreye & John Cantwell
- Lorena M. D'Agostino & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2012. "The Global Fragmentation of R&D Activities: The Home Region Perspective," DRUID Working Papers 12-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Krammer, Sorin, 2013. "Assessing the relative importance of multiple channels for embodied and disembodied technological spillovers," MPRA Paper 53676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lichtenthaler, Ulrich, 2010.
"Determinants of proactive and reactive technology licensing: A contingency perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 55-66, February.
- Lichtenthaler, Ulrich, 2009. "The role of corporate technology strategy and patent portfolios in low-, medium- and high-technology firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 559-569, April.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse, 2010.
"How SMEs Exploit Their Intellectual Property Assets: Evidence from Survey Data,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2010n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Gaétan Rassenfosse, 2012. "How SMEs exploit their intellectual property assets: evidence from survey data," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 437-452, September.
- Aoki, Reiko & Schiff, Aaron, 2010.
"Intellectual property clearinghouses: The effects of reduced transaction costs in licensing,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 218-227, July.
- Aoki, Reiko & Schiff, Aaron, 2007. "Intellectual Property Clear inghouses: The Effects of Reduced Transaction Costs in Licensing," Discussion Paper Series a495, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Aoki, Reiko & Schiff, Aaron, 2008. "Intellectual Property Clearinghouses: The Effects of Reduced Transaction Costs in Licensing," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 359, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Aoki, Reiko & Schiff, Aaron, 2007. "Intellectual Property Clearinghouses: The Effects of Reduced Transaction Costs in Licensing," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 335, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- repec:bdi:workqs:qse_07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul H. Jensen & Alfons Palangkaraya & Elizabeth Webster, 2013. "Trust, Incomplete Contracts and the Market for Technology," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n03, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Suma Athreye & Martha Prevezer, 2008. "R&D offshoring and the domestic science base in India and China," Working Papers 26, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2010.
"The Financing of Innovative Firms,"
Review of Economics and Institutions,
Università di Perugia, vol. 1(1).
- Liza Jabbour & Maria Pluvia Zuniga, . "Drivers of the Offshore Outsourcing of R&D: Empirical Evidence from French Manufacturers," Discussion Papers 09/04, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Schwiebacher, Franz, 2013. "Does fragmented or heterogeneous IP ownership stifle investments in innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-096, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009. "The role of patents and licenses in securing external finance for innovation," EIB Papers 11/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Lema, Rasmus & Quadros, Ruy & Schmitz, Hubert, 2012. "Shifts in Innovation Power to Brazil and India: Insights from the Auto and Software Industries," MPRA Paper 49591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buckley, Peter J. & Hashai, Niron, 2014. "The role of technological catch up and domestic market growth in the genesis of emerging country based multinationals," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 423-437.
- Sweet, Cassandra Mehlig & Eterovic Maggio, Dalibor Sacha, 2015. "Do Stronger Intellectual Property Rights Increase Innovation?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 665-677.
- Ashish Arora & Wesley M. Cohen & John P. Walsh, 2014. "The Acquisition and Commercialization of Invention in American Manufacturing: Incidence and Impact," NBER Working Papers 20264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claude Serfati, 2008. "Financial dimensions of transnational corporations, global value chain and technological innovation," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 35-61.
- Krammer, Sorin M.S., 2009. "Drivers of national innovation in transition: Evidence from a panel of Eastern European countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 845-860, June.
- He, Zi-Lin & Geng, Xue-Song & Campbell-Hunt, Colin, 2009. "Research collaboration and research output: A longitudinal study of 65 biomedical scientists in a New Zealand university," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 306-317, March.
- Bottazzi, Laura, 2009. "The role of venture capital in alleviating financial constraints of innovative firms," EIB Papers 9/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Suma Athreye & Yong Yang, 2011. "Disembodied Knowledge Flows in the World Economy," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 03, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised Dec 2011.
- Wang, Yuandi & Zhou, Zhao, 2013. "The dual role of local sites in assisting firms with developing technological capabilities: Evidence from China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 63-76.
- José Molero Zayas & Javier Portela & Isabel Álvarez, 2009. "Innovative MNEs’ Subsidiaries in different domestic environments," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 01/09, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Blandine LAPERCHE & Gilliane LEFEBVRE, 2011. "Globalisation de la recherche des groupes industriels : vers “l’innovation inversée” ? Les exemples de General Electric et de Renault R&D GLOBALIZATION OF INDUSTRIAL FIRMS: TOWARDS “REVERSE INNOVATION," Working Papers 21, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Friebe, Christian A. & von Flotow, Paschen & Täube, Florian A., 2014. "Exploring technology diffusion in emerging markets – the role of public policy for wind energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 217-226.
- Gambardella, Alfonso & Giuri, Paola & Luzzi, Alessandra, 2007.
"The market for patents in Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1163-1183, October.
- Ashish Arora & Andrea Fosfuri & Thomas Roende, 2012.
"Managing Licensing in a Market for Technology,"
NBER Working Papers
18203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucio Picci & Luca Savorelli, 2015. "The Inventor Balance and the Functional Specialization in Global Inventive Activities," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201502, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Jesper Lindgaard Christensen, 2008. "The IPR System, Venture Capital and Capital Markets – Contributions and Distortions of Small Firm Innovation?," DRUID Working Papers 08-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- repec:wip:wpaper:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Darcy, Jacques & Krämer-Eis, Helmut & Guellec, Dominique & Debande, Olivier, 2009. "Financing technology transfer," EIB Papers 10/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.