Globalisation de la recherche des groupes industriels : vers “l’innovation inversée” ? Les exemples de General Electric et de Renault R&D GLOBALIZATION OF INDUSTRIAL FIRMS: TOWARDS “REVERSE INNOVATION”? THE EXAMPLES OF GENERAL ELECTRIC AND RENAULT
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1877 is not listed on IDEAS
- Athreye, Suma & Cantwell, John, 2007.
"Creating competition?: Globalisation and the emergence of new technology producers,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 209-226, March.
- Suma Athreye & John Cantwell, 2005. "Creating Competition? Globalisation and the emergence of new technology producers," Open Discussion Papers in Economics 52, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Bengt-åke Lundvall & Patarapong Intarakumnerd & Jan Vang, 2006. "Asia’s Innovation Systems in Transition: An Introduction," Chapters,in: Asia’s Innovation Systems in Transition, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dimitri Uzunidis, 2008. "The Logic of the Innovative Milieu," Chapters,in: The Genesis of Innovation, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kuemmerle, Walter, 1999. "Foreign direct investment in industrial research in the pharmaceutical and electronics industries--results from a survey of multinational firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 179-193, March.
- Abdelillah Hamdouch & Feng He, 2009. "R&D offshoring and clustering dynamics in pharmaceuticals and biotechnology: key features and insights from the Chinese case," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 95-117.
- Patel, Pari & Vega, Modesto, 1999. "Patterns of internationalisation of corporate technology: location vs. home country advantages1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 145-155, March.
More about this item
Keywordsaccumulation; R&D; Globalisation; Innovation inversée; Reverse innovation; General Electric; Renault;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rii:rridoc:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre UZUNIDIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rilitfr.html .