The Genesis of Innovation
- Blandine Laperche
- Dimitri Uzunidis
- G. N. von Tunzelmann
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitri UZUNIDIS & Sophie BOUTILLIER, 2012. "Globalisation de la R&D et innovation collaborative : l’expansion des frontières de la firme GLOBALIZATION OF R&D AND COLLABORATIVE INNOVATION: THE EXPANSION OF THE FIRM’S BORDER," Working Papers 255, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Blandine LAPERCHE & Dimitri UZUNIDIS, 2010. "La valorisation de la recherche publique en France et la question de l’université (The commercialization of public research in france and the issue of university)," Working Papers 16, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
- Stefan Kesting, 2008. "Towards a Communicative Theory of Innovation," Chapters,in: The Genesis of Innovation, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marie-Pierre Bès, 2008. "The Division of Scientific Labour and the Sharing of Knowledge," Chapters,in: The Genesis of Innovation, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marc Isabelle, 2008. "Proprietary vs. Open-Access Dimensions of Knowledge," Chapters,in: The Genesis of Innovation, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alfredo Ilardi & Blandine Laperche, 2008. "Towards an Integrated Patent System and Innovation Prospects in Europe," Chapters,in: The Genesis of Innovation, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Claude Serfati, 2008. "The Relationship between Military and Commercial Technologies: An Empirical and Analytical Perspective," Chapters,in: The Genesis of Innovation, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Elena Castro-Martínez & Ignacio Fernández-de-Lucio & Jordi Molas-Gallart, 2008. "Theory and Practice in Knowledge Transfer: The Emergence of ‘Interface Structures’," Chapters,in: The Genesis of Innovation, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michel Callois, 2008. "Dual Technological Knowledge and the Firm’s Trade-Off between Civilian and Military Activities," Chapters,in: The Genesis of Innovation, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dimitri Uzunidis, 2008. "The Logic of the Innovative Milieu," Chapters,in: The Genesis of Innovation, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sophie Boutillier & Blandine Laperche & Dimitri Uzunidis, 2008. "The Entrepreneur’s ‘Resource Potential’, Innovation and Networks," Chapters,in: The Genesis of Innovation, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kavoos Mohannak & Robyn Keast, 2008. "Cooperative Networks and Clustering of High-Technology SMEs: The Case of Brisbane Technology Park," Chapters,in: The Genesis of Innovation, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paul Sommers, 2008. "Clumps or Clusters: A Case Study of Biotechnology and Life Sciences in the Seattle Area," Chapters,in: The Genesis of Innovation, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Innovations and Technology;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:12926. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.