La valorisation de la recherche publique en France et la question de l’université (The commercialization of public research in france and the issue of university)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blandine Laperche & Dimitri Uzunidis & G. N. von Tunzelmann (ed.), 2008. "The Genesis of Innovation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12926.
- Etzkowitz, Henry, 1998. "The norms of entrepreneurial science: cognitive effects of the new university-industry linkages," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 823-833, December.
- Jaffe, Adam B., 2000.
"The U.S. patent system in transition: policy innovation and the innovation process,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 531-557, April.
- Adam B. Jaffe, 1999. "The U.S. Patent System in Transition: Policy Innovation and the Innovation Process," NBER Working Papers 7280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blandine Laperche, 2002. "The Four Key Factors for Commercialising Research: The Case of a Young University in a Region in Crisis," Higher Education Management and Policy, OECD Publishing, vol. 14(3), pages 149-175.
- Dimitri Uzunidis, 2003. "Les facteurs actuels qui font de la Science une force productive au service du capital Le quatrième moment de l'organisation de la production," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 17(1), pages 51-78.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Rosenberg, Nathan, 2001.
"Designing Efficient Institutions for Science-Based Entrepreneurship: Lessons from the US and Sweden,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-231, June.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Rosenberg, Nathan, 2000. "Designing Efficient Institutions for Science-Based Entrepreneurship: Lessons from the US and Sweden," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 410, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Arocena, Rodrigo & Sutz, Judith, 2001. "Changing knowledge production and Latin American universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1221-1234, October.
- Mayntz, Renate, 1998. "Socialist academies of sciences: the enforced orientation of basic research at user needs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 781-791, December.
- Nancy T. Gallini, 2002. "The Economics of Patents: Lessons from Recent U.S. Patent Reform," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 131-154, Spring.
More about this item
Keywordsresearch; university; commercialization;
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rii:rridoc:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre UZUNIDIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rilitfr.html .