Citations for "Knowledge, Technology and Economic Growth: Recent Evidence from OECD Countries"
by Andrea Bassanini & Stefano Scarpetta & Ignazio Visco
- Goerlich, Francisco José & Mas, Matilde & Pérez, Francisco, 2002.
"Las fuentes del crecimiento sostenido en España y los países del G7 (1970-2001)
[Sources of sustained growth in Spain and G7 countries (1970-2001)]," MPRA Paper 15829, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
- Yi-Ping Tseng & Mark Wooden, 2001. "Enterprise Bargaining and Productivity: Evidence from the Business Longitudinal Survey," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2001n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Alain QUINNET, 2002. "The “New Economy” : The Role of Policies and Institutions," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2002030, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Federico Biagi & Juraj Stancik, 2012. "Characterizing the evolution of the EU-US R&D Intensity gap using data from top R&D performers," EcoMod2012 4207, EcoMod.
- Tahir Mahmood, 2012. "Labour Productivity Convergence in 52 Industries: A Panel Data Analysis of Some European Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(3), pages 320-339.
- Geert Langenus, 2006. "Fiscal sustainability indicators and policy design in the face of ageing," Working Paper Research 102, National Bank of Belgium.
- Pedro Gil, 2013.
"Animal spirits and the composition of innovation in a lab-equipment R&D model with transition,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 108(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil, 2010. "Animal Spirits and the Composition of Innovation in a Lab-Equipment R&D Model with Transition," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_040, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Boyer, Robert, 2001. "La "nouvelle économie" au futur antérieur : histoire, théories, géographie," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0113, CEPREMAP.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00289168 is not listed on IDEAS
- G. Atzeni & O. Carboni, 2001. "The economic effects of information technology: firm level evidence from the italian case," Working Paper CRENoS 200114, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Alessandra Colecchia & Paul Schreyer, 2002. "ICT Investment and Economic Growth in the 1990s: Is the United States a Unique Case? A Comparative Study of Nine OECD Countries," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), pages 408-442, April.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2001. "Nueva economía y el crecimiento económico, La," IESE Research Papers D/437, IESE Business School.
- Andrea Brandolini & Piero Cipollone, 2001. "Multifactor Productivity and Labour Quality in Italy, 1981-2000," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 422, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Robert Boyer, 2006. "Employment and decent work in the era of flexicurity," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590452, HAL.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Barbiellini Amidei, Federico, 2009. "Knowledge, innovation and localised technological change in Italy, 1950-1990," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200913, University of Turin.
- Alain Quinet, 2002. "The 'New Economy'. The Role of Policies and Institutions," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 68(1), pages 257-269.
- Borland, Jeff, 2005. "Impacts of Employment Regulation: Towards an Evaluation Framework," Occasional Papers 06/7, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Bonatti, Luigi, 2005. "Growth and employment differentials under alternative wage-setting institutions and integrated capital markets," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 724-746, December.
- Franz R. Hahn, 2004.
"Finance-Growth Nexus and the P-Bias. Evidence from OECD Countries,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Franz R. Hahn, 2005. "Finance-Growth Nexus and the P-bias: Evidence from OECD Countries," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 34(1), pages 113-126, 02.
- Luigi Bonatti, 2003. "'Soft' growth and the role of monetary policy in selecting the long-run equilibrium path," Working Papers (-2012) 0306, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00590452 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kieran Mc Morrow & Werner Roeger, 2001. "Potential Output: Measurement Methods, "New" Economy Influences and Scenarios for 2001-2010 - A comparison of the EU-15 and the US," European Economy - Economic Papers 150, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Mark Weisbrot & Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2006.
"The Scorecard on Development: 25 Years of Diminished Progress,"
31, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Mark Weisbrot & Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2006. "The Scorecard on Development: 25 Years of Diminished Progress," Working Papers 32, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Mark Weisbrot & Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2005. "Scorecard on Development: 25 Years of Diminished Progress," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2005-30, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Scherrer, Christoph, 2001. "New economy: Explosive growth driven by a productivity revolution?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Regulation of Work FS II 01-204, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- G. Atzeni & O. Carboni, 2006. "Regional Disparity in ICT Adoption: an Empirical Evaluation of The Effects of Subsidies in Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 200608, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Reinhilde Veugelers (ed.), 2009. "The Evaluation of the Finnish National Innovation System - Full Report," Books, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 495.
- Cigan, Heidi, 2002. "The internet's contribution to progress and growth in Germany: The economic impact of the internet and the price structure of access," HWWA Reports 216, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Horst Siebert, 2000. "The New Economy ; What Is Really New?," Kiel Working Papers 1000, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2002.
"ICT and Productivity Growth in the United Kingdom,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 363-379.
- Boyer, Robert, 2000. "The French welfare : an institutional and historical analysis in European perspective," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0007, CEPREMAP.
- C�cile Denis & Kieran Mc Morrow & Werner R�ger, 2002. "Production function approach to calculating potential growth and output gaps - estimates for the EU Member States and the US," European Economy - Economic Papers 176, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Franz R. Hahn, 2002. "The Finance-Growth Nexus Revisited. New Evidence from OECD Countries," WIFO Working Papers 176, WIFO.
- Roberto M Samaniego, 2006. "A Theory of Entry and Exit with Embodied Rate of Technical Change," 2006 Meeting Papers 765, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Freeman, Chris, 2001. "A hard landing for the 'New Economy'? Information technology and the United States national system of innovation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 115-139, July.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil & Paulo Brito & Óscar Afonso, 2008. "A Model of Quality Ladders with Horizontal Entry," FEP Working Papers 296, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Maliranta, Mika, 2001. "Productivity Growth and Micro-level Restructuring. Finnish experiences during the turbulent decades," Discussion Papers 757, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ignazio Visco, 2000. "Perspectives on OECD economic integration : implications for U.S. current account adjustment : commentary," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 209-231.
- Il Houng Lee & Yougesh Khatri, 2003. "Information Technology and Productivity Growth in Asia," IMF Working Papers 03/15, International Monetary Fund.