Citations for "What do we know about Macroeconomics that Fisher and Wicksell did not?"
by Olivier Blanchard
- Warwick J. McKibbin & David Vines, 2003. "Changes in Equity Risk Perceptions: Global Consequences and Policy Responses," Departmental Working Papers 2003-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ronny Mazzocchi, 2013. "Intertemporal Coordination Failure and Monetary Policy," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/15, Department of Economics and Management.
- Rómulo A. Chumacero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2004.
"General Equilibrium Models: An Overview,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
307, Central Bank of Chile.
- Rómulo A. Chumacero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2005. "General Equilibrium Models: An Overview," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Rómulo A. Chumacero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (S (ed.), General Equilibrium Models for the Chilean Economy, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 1, pages 001-027 Central Bank of Chile.
- Robert A Buckle & Kunhong Kim & Heather Kirkham & Nathan McLellan & Jared Sharma, 2002. "A structural VAR model of the New Zealand business cycle," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/26, New Zealand Treasury.
- José Félix Cataño, 2005. "La ilusión del análisis integral: comentarios críticos a “La dicotomía micro-macro no es pertinente” de Jorge Iván González," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 7(13), pages 293-310, July-Dece.
- Ansgar Belke & Rainer Fehn, 2001.
"Institutions and Structural Unemployment: Do Capital-Market Imperfections Matter?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
504, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ansgar Belke & Rainer Fehn, 2001. "Institutions and Structural Unemployment: Do Capital-Market Imperfections Matter?," Vienna Economics Papers 0106, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Belke, Ansgar & Fehn, Rainer, 2000. "Institutions and structural unemployment: do capital-market imperfections matter?," Discussion Paper Series 40, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Ansgar Belke & Rainer Fehn, 2000. "Institutions and Structural Unemployment: Do Capital Market Imperfections Matter?," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 190/2000, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Ansgar Belke & Rainer Fehn, . "Institutions and Structural Unemployment: Do Capital-Market Imperfections Matter?," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2001-default/2001/1-1008, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2005.
"Il simposio su "mr. Keynes' system" all'Oxford meeting e il modello is-lm
[The symposium on " mr. Keynes' system" to the Oxford meeting and the is-lm model]," MPRA Paper 33019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Colander & Richard P.F. Holt & J. Barkley Rosser, Jr., 2007.
"Live and Dead Issues in the Methodology of Economics,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0704, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander & Richard P.F. Holt & J. Barkley Rosser, 2007. "Live and dead issues in the methodology of economics," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 30(2), pages 303-312, December.
- Buckle, Robert A. & Kim, Kunhong & Kirkham, Heather & McLellan, Nathan & Sharma, Jarad, 2007. "A structural VAR business cycle model for a volatile small open economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 990-1017, November.
- Bernal, Humberrto, 2007. "A Short Review Of Macroeconomics Development," MPRA Paper 6883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zoya Mladenova, 2006. "The Evolution of Economic Theory during the Twentieth Century," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 49-71.
- Alla Kirova, 2010. "Estimation of the specific features of the New Keynesian Doctrine, compared to other schools in modern macroeconomics," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 28-45.
- Goulven Rubin, 2014. "Disequilibrium economics: some comments about its nature, origins and fate. A review essay of "Transforming Modern Macroeconomics, The Relationship of Micro and Macroeconomics in Historical Persp," Working Papers halshs-01091765, HAL.
- Roger Backhouse & Mauro Boianovsky, 2005. "Disequilibrium Macroeconomics: An Episode In The Transformation Of Modern Macroeconomics," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 012, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Palma, Nuno, 2007.
"History of Economics or a Selected History of Economics?,"
5111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palma, Nuno Pedro G., 2008. "History Of Economics Or A Selected History Of Economics?," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 93-104, March.
- Gerd Weinrich & Luca Colombo, 2005. "Money, Inventories and Underemployment in Deflationary Recessions," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 156, Society for Computational Economics.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2011.
"Not Going Away? Microfoundations in the Making of a New Consensus in Macroeconomics,"
Working Papers, Department of Economics
2011_02, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2012. "Not Going Away? Microfoundations in the Making of a New Consensus in Macroeconomics," Chapters, in: Microfoundations Reconsidered, chapter 6 Edward Elgar.
- Michel De Vroey, 2002. "The history of economic thought: the French way," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 672-687.
- Ronny Mazzocchi, 2013. "Scope and Flaws of the New Neoclassical Synthesis," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/13, Department of Economics and Management.
- Pu Chen & Joachim Frohn, 2006. "On the specification and estimation of large scale simultaneous structural macroeconometric models," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 90(1), pages 9-25, March.
- Roberto Tamborini, 2010. "Monetary Policy With Investment-Saving Imbalances," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 473-509, 07.
- Mihályi, Péter, 2013.
"Kornai János Anti-equilibriuma mint az evolúciós közgazdaságtan szellemi előfutára
[János Kornai's Anti-Equilibrium as an intellectual forerunner of evolutionary economics]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 282-289.
- Simon Johnson & Todd Mitton, 2001.
"Cronyism and Capital Controls: Evidence from Malaysia,"
NBER Working Papers
8521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johnson, Simon & Mitton, Todd, 2003. "Cronyism and capital controls: evidence from Malaysia," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 351-382, February.
- Stijn Claessens & Luc Laeven, 2006. "A Reader in International Corporate Finance, Volume Two," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7115, June.
- Ronny Mazzocchi & Roberto Tamborini & Hans-Michael Trautwein, 2009. "The Two Triangles: what did Wicksell and Keynes know about macroeconomics that modern economists do not (consider)?," Department of Economics Working Papers 0906, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Belanger, Gilles, 2014. "Interest Rates Rigidities and the Fisher Equation," MPRA Paper 54705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandre Flávio Silva Andrada, 2011. "Uma Breve História Sobre A Abordagem Dedesequilíbrio Na Economia," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 233, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Zoya Mladenova, 2006. "20th Century and Evolution of the Economic Theory (Neoclassical School: Development of Macroeconomics. Non-orthodox Economic Schools)," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 3-22.
- Brian Snowdon, 2007. "The New Classical Counter-Revolution: False Path or Illuminating Complement?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 541-562, Fall.
- Yosra Baaziz, 2015. "Estimating Interest Rate Setting Behavior in Brazil: A LSTR Model Approach," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 55-71, April.
- Marion Gaspard, 2005. "Individual Behaviors and Collective Welfare: Ramsey's " microfoundations " of " macro-equilibrium "," Post-Print halshs-01162036, HAL.
- Luca Colombo & Gerd Weinrich, 2006. "The Role of Expectations in a Macroeconomic Model with Inventories," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 65, Society for Computational Economics.
- Shanti Chakravarty & Anthony Dobbins & Lynn Hodgkinson, 2013. "Poverty of Agency Theory and Poverty of Managerial Practice: The Royal Bank of Scotland Fiasco," Working Papers 13013, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2008. "The Return of Fiscal Policy: Can the New Developments in the New Economic Consensus Be Reconciled with the Post-Keynesian View?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_539, Levy Economics Institute.
- Peter Skott, 2010. "The Great Detour," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2010-07, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2014. "Mr. Keynes, Prof. Krugman, IS-LM, and the End of Economics as We Know It," MPRA Paper 53608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronny Mazzocchi, 2013. "Investment-Saving Imbalances with Endogenous Capital Stock," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/14, Department of Economics and Management.
- Simon Johnson & Andrei Shleifer, 2004. "Privatization and Corporate Governance," NBER Chapters, in: Governance, Regulation, and Privatization in the Asia-Pacific Region, NBER East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 12, pages 13-34 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michel De Vroey, 2004.
"The History of Macroeconomics Viewed against the Background of the Marshall-Walras Divide,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 57-91, Supplemen.
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2004. "The History of Macroeconomics Viewed Against the Background of the Marshall-Walras Divide," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Amitava K. Dutt & Peter Skott, 2005. "Keynesian Theory and the AD-AS Framework: A Reconsideration," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2005-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- William R. White, 2013. "Is Monetary Policy a Science? The Interaction of Theory and Practice over the Last 50 Years," SUERF 50th Anniversary Volume Chapters, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Jürgen Jerger & Oliver Landmann, 2002. "Lohnpolitik und Beschäftigung - Debatte ohne Ende?," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(2), pages 207-224, 05.