On the specification and estimation of large scale simultaneous structural macroeconometric models
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 90 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.dstatg.de/de/startseite/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/10182/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Olivier Blanchard, 2000.
"What Do We Know about Macroeconomics that Fisher and Wicksell Did Not?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(4), pages 1375-1409.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2000. "What do we know about Macroeconomics that Fisher and Wicksell did not?," NBER Working Papers 7550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Bryan W, 1983. "The Identification Problem in Systems Nonlinear in the Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 175-196, January.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Harbo, Ingrid, et al, 1998. "Asymptotic Inference on Cointegrating Rank in Partial Systems," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(4), pages 388-399, October.
- Nelson, Charles R, 1972. "The Prediction Performance of the FRB-MIT-PENN Model of the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 902-917, December.
- Spanos, Aris, 1990. "The simultaneous-equations model revisited : Statistical adequacy and identification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 87-105. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)