Uncertainty And Expectations In Shackle'S Theory Of Capital And Interest
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Meacci, Ferdinando, 2006. "Uncertainty and Expectations in Shackle's Theory of Capital and Interest," MPRA Paper 11700, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Jun 2007.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harcourt,G. C., 2006. "The Structure of Post-Keynesian Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521833875, April.
- Kregel, J A, 1976. "Economic Methodology in the Face of Uncertainty: The Modelling Methods of Keynes and the Post-Keynesians," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(342), pages 209-225, June.
- J. M. Keynes, 1937. "The General Theory of Employment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 209-223.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferdinando Meacci, 2012.
"The disappointment of expectations and the theory of fluctuations,"
History of Economic Ideas,
Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 20(2), pages 157-184.
- Meacci, Ferdinando, 2009. "The disappointment of expectations and the theory of fluctuations," MPRA Paper 22869, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2010.
- Ferlito, Carmelo, 2018. "Economics: A Science of Meaning," EconStor Preprints 190821, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- repec:zbw:espost:181653 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:revaec:v:31:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11138-017-0407-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:60:y:2009:i:2:p:302-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.