Citations for "The Dynamic (In)efficiency of Monetary Policy by Committee"
by RIBONI, Alessandro & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco
- Dal Bo, Ernesto, 2006. "Committees with supermajority voting yield commitment with flexibility," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(4-5), pages 573-599, May.
- Pohan Fong & Daniel Diermeier, 2007. "Policy Persistence in Multi-party Parliamentary Democracies," 2007 Meeting Papers 248, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Helge Berger, 2006.
"Optimal central bank design: Benchmarks for the ECB,"
The Review of International Organizations,
Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 207-235, September.
- Berger, Helge, 2005. "Optimal central bank design: benchmarks for the ECB," Discussion Papers 2005/27, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Helge Berger, 2006. "Optimal Central Bank Design: Benchmarks for the ECB," CESifo Working Paper Series 1697, CESifo Group Munich.
- Helge Berger & Volker Nitsch, 2008.
"Too Many Cooks? Committees in Monetary Policy,"
KOF Working papers
08-195, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Helge Berger & Volker Nitsch, 2008. "Too many Cooks? Committees in Monetary Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 2274, CESifo Group Munich.
- Berger, Helge & Nitsch, Volker, 2008. "Too many cooks? Committees in monetary policy," Discussion Papers 2008/8, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Volker Hahn, 2012. "Designing Monetary Policy Committees," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-23, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Helge Berger, 2006. "Unfinished business? The ECB reform ahead of euro area enlargement," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 7(4), pages 35-41, December.
- Berger, Helge & Nitsch, Volker & Lybek, Tonny, 2008.
"Central Bank boards around the world: Why does membership size differ?,"
2008/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Berger, Helge & Nitsch, Volker & Lybek, Tonny, 2008. "Central bank boards around the world: Why does membership size differ?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 817-832, December.
- Helge Berger & Volker Nitsch & Tonny Lybek, 2007. "Central Bank Boards around the World: Why does Membership Size Differ?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1897, CESifo Group Munich.
- Helge Berger & Tonny Lybek & Volker Nitsch, 2006. "Central Bank Boards Around the World: Why Does Membership Size Differ?," IMF Working Papers 06/281, International Monetary Fund.
- Facundo Piguillem & Alessandro Riboni, 2013. "Spending Biased Legislators - Discipline Through Disagreement," EIEF Working Papers Series 1317, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jul 2013.
- Carlos Montoro, 2007. "Why Central Banks Smooth Interest Rates? A Political Economy Explanation," Working Papers 2007-003, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Carlos Montoro, 2007.
"Monetary policy committees and interest rate smoothing,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19752, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Carlos Montoro, 2007. "Monetary Policy Committees and Interest Rate Smoothing," CEP Discussion Papers dp0780, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Brooks, Robert & Harris, Mark & Spencer, Christopher, 2007. "An Inflated Ordered Probit Model of Monetary Policy: Evidence from MPC Voting Data," MPRA Paper 8509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert J. Tetlow, 2000.
"Inflation targeting and target instability,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2000-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Roman Horváth & Kateøina Šmídková & Jan Zápal, 2011.
"Central Banks’ Voting Records and Future Policy,"
Working Papers IES
2011/37, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2011.
- Roman Horvath & Katerina Smidkova & Jan Zapal, 2010. "Central Banks' Voting Records and Future Policy," Working Papers 2010/11, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Roman Horváth & Kateřina Šmídková & Jan Zápal, 2012. "Central Banks' Voting Records and Future Policy," Working Papers 316, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Carl Andreas Claussen & Egil Matsen & Øistein Røisland & Ragnar Torvik, 2009.
"Overconfidence, Monetary Policy Committees and Chairman Dominance,"
2009/17, Norges Bank.
- Claussen, Carl Andreas & Matsen, Egil & Røisland, Øistein & Torvik, Ragnar, 2012. "Overconfidence, monetary policy committees and chairman dominance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 699-711.
- Marcela Eslava, 2007.
"Central Bankers In Government Appointed Committees,"
002051, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Eslava, Marcela, 2010. "Central bankers in government appointed committees," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(5-6), pages 363-379, June.
- Jan Zapal, 2014. "Simple Markovian Equilibria in Dynamic Spatial Legislative Bargaining," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp515, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Etienne Farvaque & Norimichi Matsueda & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2008.
"How monetary policy committees impact the volatility of policy rates,"
Working Papers CEB
08-026.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Farvaque, Etienne & Matsueda, Norimichi & Méon, Pierre-Guillaume, 2009. "How monetary policy committees impact the volatility of policy rates," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 534-546, December.