On the economic incentives for taking bribes
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rory Truex & Tina Søreide, 2011. "Why Multi-Stakeholder Groups Succeed and Fail," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Corruption, Volume Two, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:pdn:wpaper:70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rajeev Goel & Michael Nelson, 2011.
"Government fragmentation versus fiscal decentralization and corruption,"
Springer, vol. 148(3), pages 471-490, September.
- Rajeev K. Goel & Michael A. Nelson, 2010. "Decentralization of the Size and Scope of Local Governments and Corruption," Working Papers CEB 10-031, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cuervo-Cazurra, Alvaro, 2016. "Corruption in international business," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 35-49.
- James E. Alt & David Dreyer Lassen, 2010. "Enforcement and Public Corruption: Evidence from US States," EPRU Working Paper Series 2010-08, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Björn Frank, 2004. "Zehn Jahre empirische Korruptionsforschung," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 73(2), pages 184-199.
- Elie Appelbaum & Eliakim Katz, 1986.
"Transfer seeking and avoidance: On the full social costs of rent seeking,"
Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 175-181, January.
- Elie Appelbaum & Eliakim Katz, 1996. "Transfer seeking and avoidance: On the full social costs of rent seeking," Working Papers 1996_11, York University, Department of Economics.
- Schumacher, Ingmar, 2013.
"Political stability, corruption and trust in politicians,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 359-369.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2012. "Political Stability, Corruption and Trust in Politicians," Working Papers hal-00763327, HAL.
- Rocío Albert & Francisco Cabrillo, 2006. "Gresham's law in politics: Why are politicians not the most remarkable men for probity and punctuality?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 99-112, April.
- Van Rijckeghem, Caroline & Weder, Beatrice, 2001. "Bureaucratic corruption and the rate of temptation: do wages in the civil service affect corruption, and by how much?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 307-331, August.
- Günther G. Schulze & Bambang Suharnoko Sjahrir & Nikita Zakharov, 2016. "Corruption in Russia," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(1), pages 135-171.
- Jiang, Ting & Nie, Huihua, 2014. "The stained China miracle: Corruption, regulation, and firm performance," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 366-369.
- Mikael Priks, 2011. "Judiciaries in corrupt societies," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 75-88, March.
- Oguzhan C. Dincer & Burak Gunalp, 2012. "Corruption And Income Inequality In The United States," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(2), pages 283-292, April.
- Torsten Steinrücken, 2004. "Sind härtere Strafen für Korruption erforderlich?: Ökonomische Überlegungen zur Sanktionierung illegaler Austauschbeziehungen," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 73(2), pages 301-317.
- Grooms, Katherine K., 2015. "Enforcing the Clean Water Act: The effect of state-level corruption on compliance," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 50-78.
- Takahiro Sato & Atsushi Kato, 2014. "Greasing the Wheels? The Effect of Corruption in Regulated Manufacturing Sectors of India," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-07, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Dincer, Oguzhan C., 2008. "Ethnic and religious diversity and corruption," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 98-102, April.
- Nicholas Apergis & Oguzhan Dincer & James Payne, 2010. "The relationship between corruption and income inequality in U.S. states: evidence from a panel cointegration and error correction model," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 145(1), pages 125-135, October.
- Tanja Rabl, 2011. "The Impact of Situational Influences on Corruption in Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 85-101, April.
- Günther G. Schulze & Björn Frank, 2003.
"Deterrence versus intrinsic motivation: Experimental evidence on the determinants of corruptibility,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 143-160, August.
- Bjorn Frank & Guenther G. Schulze, 2000. "Deterrence versus Intrinsic Motivation: Experimental Evidence on the Determinants of Corruptibility," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0950, Econometric Society.
- Schulze, Günther G. & Frank, Björn, 2000. "Deterrence versus intrinsic motivation: Experimental evidence on the determinants of corruptility," Discussion Papers, Series I 303, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Truex, Rory, 2011. "Corruption, Attitudes, and Education: Survey Evidence from Nepal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1133-1142, July.
- Frank, Bjorn & Schulze, Gunther G., 2000. "Does economics make citizens corrupt?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 101-113, September.
- Oguzhan C. Dincer & Peter J. Lambert, 2006.
"Taking care of your own: Ethnic and religious heterogeneity and income inequality,"
48, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Oguzhan C. Dincer & Peter J. Lambert, 2006. "Taking care of your own: Ethnic and religious heterogeneity and income inequality," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2006-9, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Atsushi Kato & Takahiro Sato, 2014. "The effect of corruption on the manufacturing sector in India," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 155-178, May.
- Nicholas Apergis & Oguzhan Dincer & James E. Payne, 2011. "On the dynamics of poverty and income inequality in US states," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(2), pages 132-143, May.
- Christine Siew-Pyng Chong & Suresh Narayanan, 2017. "The Size and Costs of Bribes in Malaysia: An Analysis Based on Convicted Bribe Givers," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 16(1), pages 66-84, Winter/Sp.
- Van-Ha Le & Jakob de Haan & Erik Dietzenbacher, 2013. "Do Higher Government Wages Reduce Corruption? Evidence Based on a Novel Dataset," CESifo Working Paper Series 4254, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bernardino Benito & Francisco Bastida & Ana-María Ríos & Cristina Vicente, 2014. "The causes of legal rents extraction: evidence from Spanish municipalities," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 161(3), pages 367-383, December.
- Rajeev K. Goel, 2013. "Initiation of corrupt exchanges and severity of corruption," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 37(2), pages 207-222.