Citations for "How Large Is the "Brain Drain" from Italy?"
by Sascha O. Becker & Andrea Ichino & Giovanni Peri
- Abatemarco, Antonio & Dell'Anno, Roberto, 2012. "The Italian Reform of the academic recruitment system: an appraisal of ANVUR and CUN benchmarks for assessing candidates and commissioners," MPRA Paper 38872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Etzo, Ivan, 2007. "Determinants of interregional migration in Italy:A panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 5307, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simona Monteleone, 2011. "Brain Drain and Economic Growth: A Critical Review," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi, 2009.
"Migrant Networks: Empirical Implications for the Italian Bilateral Trade,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 371-390.
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi, 2007. "Migrant networks: Empirical Implications for the Italian Bilateral Trade," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 003, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Hartmut Egger & Josef Falkinger & Volker Grossmann, 2012. "Brain Drain, Fiscal Competition, and Public Education Expenditure," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 81-94, February.
- Egger, Hartmut & Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker, 2007. "Brain Drain, Fiscal Competition, and Public Education Expenditure," IZA Discussion Papers 2747, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Lange, 2009. "Return migration of foreign students and the choice of non-resident tuition fees," ifo Working Paper Series 74, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Etienne Wasmer & Peter Fredriksson & Ana Lamo & Julian Messina & Giovanni Peri, 2005. "The Macroeconomics of Education," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9064, Sciences Po.
- Alexander Haupt & Eckhard Janeba, 2003. "Bildung im Zeitalter mobilen Humankapitals," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 72(2), pages 173-187.
- van Dalen, H.P. & Henkens, K., 2008. "Emigration Intentions : Mere Words or True Plans? Explaining International Migration Intentions and Behavior," Discussion Paper 2008-60, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Matthias Parey & Fabian Waldinger, 2011. "Studying Abroad and the Effect on International Labour Market Mobility: Evidence from the Introduction of ERASMUS," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(551), pages 194-222, March.
- Matthias Parey & Fabian Waldinger, 2007. "Studying Abroad and the Effect on International Labor Market Mobility: Evidence from the Introduction of Erasmus," CEE Discussion Papers 0086, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Parey, Matthias & Waldinger, Fabian, 2008. "Studying Abroad and the Effect on International Labor Market Mobility: Evidence from the Introduction of ERASMUS," IZA Discussion Papers 3430, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Parey, Matthias & Waldinger, Fabian, 2007. "Studying abroad and the effect on international labor market mobility: evidence from the introduction of Erasmus," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19383, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sabrina Di Addario & Eleonora Patacchini, 2006. "Is there an urban wage premium in Italy?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 570, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Nifo, Annamaria & Pagnotta, Stefano & Scalera, Domenico, 2011. "The best and brightest. Selezione positiva e brain drain nelle migrazioni interne italiane
[The best and brightest. Positive selection and brain drain in Italian internal migrations]," MPRA Paper 34506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonaventura, Luigi, 2011. "The Role of Frictions on Academic Recruitment System," DEMQ Working Paper Series 2011/2, University of Catania, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & John Flemming & Seppo Honkapohja & John Kay & Willi Leibfritz & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Xavier Vives, 2003. "Should We Worry about the Brain Drain?," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 118-130, May.
- Elschner, Christina & Schwager, Robert, 2006. "A simulation method to measure the tax burden on highly skilled manpower," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 50, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Di Addario, Sabrina & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2008. "Wages and the City. Evidence from Italy," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 1040-1061, October.
- Sabrina Di Addario & Eleonora Patacchini, 2007. "Wages and the City. Evidence from Italy," Development Working Papers 231, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Christina Elschner & Robert Schwager, 2007. "A Simulation Method to Measure the Effective Tax Rate on Highly Skilled Labor," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 63(4), pages 563-582, December.
- Silke Uebelmesser, 2006. "To Go or Not to Go: Emigration from Germany," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 211-231, May.
- Silke Ãœbelmesser, 2005. "To go or not to go: Emigration from Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 1626, CESifo Group Munich.
- Etzo, Ivan, 2008. "Internal migration and growth in Italy," MPRA Paper 8642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Etzo, Ivan, 2008. "Internal migration: a review of the literature," MPRA Paper 8783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monteleone, Simona & Torrisi, Benedetto, 2010. "A Micro Data Analisys Of Italy’s Brain Drain," MPRA Paper 20995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalaj, Ermira Hoxha, 2010. "Are Remittances Spent in a Healthy Way? Evidence from Albania," MPRA Paper 49172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Haupt & Eckhard Janeba, 2009. "Education, redistribution and the threat of brain drain," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Alexander Haupt & Eckhard Janeba, 2004. "Education, Redistribution, and the Threat of Brain Drain," NBER Working Papers 10618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominique M. Gross & Nicolas Schmitt, 2006. "Why do Low- and High-Skill Workers Migrate? Flow Evidence from France," CESifo Working Paper Series 1797, CESifo Group Munich.
- Monteleone, Simona & Skonieczny, Giorgio & Torrisi, Benedetto, 2011. "Geographical analysis of the academic brain drain in Italy," DEMQ Working Paper Series 2011/1, University of Catania, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 2008. "Brain Drain: Some Evidence from European Expatriates in the United States, Introduction by Gilles Saint-Paul," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 9(3), pages 19-27, October.
- Sabrina Di Addario & Eleonora Patacchini, 2005. "Wages and the City. The Italian case," Economics Series Working Papers 243, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.