Size, Innovation and Internationalization: A Survival Analysis of Italian Firms
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Masi, G. & Giovannetti, G. & Ricchiuti, G., 2013.
"Network analysis to detect common strategies in Italian foreign direct investment,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(5), pages 1202-1214.
- Giulia De Masi & Giorgia Giovannetti & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2010. "Network Analysis to Detect Common Strategies in the Italian Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_17.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Trushin, Eshref & Solomon, Edna, 2016.
"Inverted-U relationship between R&D intensity and survival: Evidence on scale and complementarity effects in UK data,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 1474-1492.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Trushin, Eshref & Solomon, Edna, 2016. "Inverted-U relationship between R&D intensity and survival: evidence on scale and complementarity effects in UK data," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 15510, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Riccardo Leoncini & Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor & Francesco Rentocchini & Ugo Rizzo, 2019. "‘Better late than never’: the interplay between green technology and age for firm growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 891-904, April.
- Canfei He & Qi Guo & David Rigby, 2015. "Industry Relatedness, Agglomeration Externalities and Firm Survival in China," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1528, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2015.
- Valeria Gattai & Valentina Trovato, 2014. "Estimating sourcing premia with Italian regional data," Working Papers 276, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
- Chun Yang & Bart Bossink & Peter Peverelli, 2017. "High-tech start-up firm survival originating from a combined use of internal resources," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 799-824, December.
- Grashuis, Jasper & Dary, Stanley Kojo, 2017. "An empirical investigation of patent and trademark ownership propensity and intensity in the U.S. food and drink industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 20(5).
- Anna Ferragina & Fernanda Mazzotta, 2014. "FDI spillovers on firm survival in Italy: absorptive capacity matters!," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(6), pages 859-897, December.
- Q. Marin & A. B. Hernández-Lara & F. Campa-Planas & M. V. Sánchez-Rebull, 2017. "Which factors improve the performance of the internationalization process? Focus on family firms," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(32), pages 3181-3194, July.
- Stephanie Fernhaber, 2013. "Untangling the relationship between new venture internationalization and performance," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 220-242, September.
- Ugur, Mehment & Vivarelli, Marco, 2020.
"The role of innovation in industrial dynamics and productivity growth: a survey of the literature,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
648, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ugur, Mehmet & Vivarelli, Marco, 2020. "The role of innovation in industrial dynamics and productivity growth: a survey of the literature," MERIT Working Papers 2020-038, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- M. Simona Andreano & Roberto Benedetti & Andrea Mazzitelli & Federica Piersimoni, 2018. "Spatial autocorrelation and clusters in modelling corporate bankruptcy of manufacturing firms," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 45(4), pages 475-491, December.
- Ornella Wanda Maietta & Fernanda Mazzotta, 2018. "Firm Survival and Innovation: Knowledge Context Matters!," CSEF Working Papers 496, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Francisco Puig & Miguel González-Loureiro & Pervez N. Ghauri, 2014. "Internationalisation for Survival: The Case of New Ventures," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 54(5), pages 653-673, October.
- Gregory D. Graff & Felipe de Figueiredo Silva & David Zilberman, 2020. "Venture Capital and the Transformation of Private R&D for Agriculture," NBER Chapters, in: Economics of Research and Innovation in Agriculture, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Maria Ferragina & Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati, 2014. "Does multinational ownership affect firm survival in Italy?," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 335-355, April.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev & Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2011. "Exporting, R&D Investment and Firm Survival," Monash Economics Working Papers 39-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Qun Tan & Carlos M. P. Sousa, 2019. "Why Poor Performance is Not Enough for a Foreign Exit: The Importance of Innovation Capability and International Experience," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 59(3), pages 465-498, June.
- Sumiko Niwa, 2018. "Effects of a blocking patent on R&D with endogenous survival activities," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 125(3), pages 263-277, November.
- Paulo MaÃ§Ã£s Nunes & ZÃ©lia Serrasqueiro & Jacinto Vidigal da Silva, 2014. "Family-owned and non family-owned SMEs: empirical evidence of survival determinants," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 68-76.
- FERRAGINA, Anna Maria, 2013.
"The Impact of FDI on Firm Survival and Employment: A Comparative Analysis for Turkey and Italy,"
CELPE Discussion Papers
127, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Anna Maria Ferragina & Fernanda Mazzotta & Erol Taymaz & Kamil Yilmaz, 2013. "The Impact Of Fdi On Firm Survival And Employment: A Comparative Analysis For Turkey And Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1211, European Regional Science Association.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2014. "Global financial crisis, corporate governance, and firm survival:," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 178-211.
- Valeria Gattai, 2015. "Internationalisation and performance at the firm-level: what we learn from Italy," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(4), pages 475-509, December.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Vivarelli, Marco, 2020.
"Innovation, firm survival and productivity: The state of the art,"
Greenwich Papers in Political Economy
28308, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Vivarelli, Marco, 2020. "Innovation, Firm Survival and Productivity: The State of the Art," IZA Discussion Papers 13654, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marco Mariani & Elena Pirani & Elena Radicchi, 2013. "La sopravvivenza delle imprese negli anni della crisi: prime evidenze empiriche dalla Toscana," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 25-52.
- Deng, Ziliang & Guo, Honglin & Zhang, Weifu & Wang, Chengqi, 2014. "Innovation and survival of exporters: A contingency perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 396-406.
- Mehmet Ugur & Marco Vivarelli, 2020. "Technology, industrial dynamics and productivity: a critical survey," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica dipe0011, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Ferragina, Anna & Pittiglio, Rosanna & Reganati, Filippo, 2012. "Multinational status and firm exit in the Italian manufacturing and service sectors," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 363-372.
- Vu, Van Huong, 2012. "Private manufacturing SMEs survival and growth in Vietnam: The role of export participation," MPRA Paper 42489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alcina Nunes & Elsa Sarmento, 2010.
"Business Demography Dynamics In Portugal: A Non-Parametric Survival Analysis,"
0022, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2010.
- Alcina Nunes & Elsa Sarmento, 2010. "Business Demography Dynamics in Portugal: A Non-Parametric Survival Analysis," GEMF Working Papers 2010-09, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba, . "Understanding the Relationship Between Globalization and Survival of Philippine SMEs," Chapters, in: Chin Hee Hahn & Dionisius A. Narjoko (ed.),Globalization and Performance of Small and Large Firms, chapter 7, pages VII-1 - V, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Giorgio Ricchiuti & Margherita Velucchi, 2013.
"Heterogeneity in managerial strategies and internationalization of firms: the case of Italy,"
ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 51-66.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Giorgio Ricchiuti & Margherita Velucchi, 2010. "Heterogeneity in Managerial Strategies and Internationalization of Firms: the case of Italy," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_04.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Filippo Randelli & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2015. "The Survival of Tuscan Firms," Working Papers - Economics wp2015_02.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Paulo Maças Nunes & Z�lia Serrasqueiro, 2012. "Are young SMEs' survival determinants different? Empirical evidence using panel data," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(9), pages 849-855, June.
- Rodrigo Fuentes & Jorge Dresdner, 2013. "Survival of micro-enterprises: Does public seed financing work?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(8), pages 754-757, May.
- Valeria Gattai, 2015. "Foreign exposure and heterogeneous performance of Italian firms: A survey of the empirical literature (1992-2014)," Working Papers 300, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2015.
- Eldenburg, Leslie G. & Price, Richard A. & Román, Francisco J., 2019. "An exploratory study of factors affecting the longevity of manufacturing operations offshore," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 59-78.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2012. "Global Financial Crisis, Corporate Governance, and Firm Survival: The Case of Russia," RRC Working Paper Series 37, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2012. "Surviving Trade Liberalization in Philippine Manufacturing," Discussion Papers DP 2012-10, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ortiz-Villajos, José M. & Sotoca, Sonia, 2018. "Innovation and business survival: A long-term approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(8), pages 1418-1436.
- Pål Børing, 2015. "The effects of firms’ R&D and innovation activities on their survival: a competing risks analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 1045-1069, November.
- Chang-Gyu Yang & Silvana Trimi & Sang-Gun Lee & Joon-Sun Yang, 2017. "A Survival Analysis of Business Insolvency in ICT and Automobile Industries," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(06), pages 1523-1548, November.
- A. Arrighetti & R. Brancati & A. Lasagni & A. Maresca, 2015. "Firms’ heterogeneity and performance in manufacturing during the great recession," Economics Department Working Papers 2015-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Giovannetti, Giorgia & Ricchiuti, Giorgio & Velucchi, Margherita, 2017. "Size and technology: The Odd Couple for affiliates survival," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 64-71.
- Huong Vu & Steven Lim, 2013. "Exports and Firm survival: The first evidence from Vietnam private manufacturing SMEs," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1259-1268.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2013. "Global Financial Crisis, Corporate Governance, and Firm Survival: The Russian Experience," RRC Working Paper Series 37_v2, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Daniela Bolzani & Maw Der Foo, 2018. "The “why” of international entrepreneurship: uncovering entrepreneurs’ personal values," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 639-666, October.
- Zhang, Dongyang & Zheng, Wenping & Ning, Lutao, 2018. "Does innovation facilitate firm survival? Evidence from Chinese high-tech firms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 458-468.
- Trung Dang Le & Paul Shaffer, 2017. "Assessing the Efficiency Costs of Vietnam's ‘Missing’ Small and Medium Sized Enterprises: A Panel Data Investigation," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 50-69, January.