Are young SMEs' survival determinants different? Empirical evidence using panel data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartelsman, Eric & Haltiwanger, John C. & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2004.
"Microeconomic Evidence of Creative Destruction in Industrial and Developing Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1374, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric J. Bartelsman & John Haltiwanger & Stefano Scarpetta, 2004. "Microeconomic Evidence of Creative Destruction in Industrial and Developing Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-114/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bartelsman, Eric & Haltiwanger, John & Scarpetta1, Stefano, 2004. "Microeconomic evidence of creative destruction in industrial and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3464, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulo MaÃ§Ã£s Nunes & ZÃ©lia Serrasqueiro & Jacinto Vidigal da Silva, 2014. "Family-owned and non family-owned SMEs: empirical evidence of survival determinants," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 68-76.
- Miettinen Marika Rosanna & Littunen Hannu, 2013. "Factors Contributing to the Success of Start-Up Firms Using Two-Point or Multiple-Point Scale Models," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 3(4), pages 449-481, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:19:y:2012:i:9:p:849-855. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.