Asia-phoria meet regression to the mean
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:glopol:v:8:y:2017:i::p:42-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Selim Raihan & Sabyasachi Kar & Kunal Sen, 2018. "Transitions between growth episodes: Do institutions matter and do some institutions matter more?," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-099-18, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- repec:bla:apacel:v:31:y:2017:i:2:p:19-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fang Cai & Yang Lu, 2016. "Take-off, Persistence and Sustainability: The Demographic Factor in Chinese Growth," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 203-225, May.
- Lee, Minsoo & Han, Xuehui & Gaspar, Raymond & Alano, Emmanuel, 2018. "Deriving Macroeconomic Benefits from Public–Private Partnerships in Developing Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 551, Asian Development Bank.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 2016. "Comparing Real GDP Across Countries: Comment," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 221-223, June.
- Peter Lloyd & Cassey Lee, 2016. "A Review of the Recent Literature on the Institutional Economics Analysis of the Long-Run Performance of Nations," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2019, The University of Melbourne.
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:32:y:2018:i:1:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomas Hellebrandt & Paolo Mauro, 2015. "The Future of Worldwide Income Distribution," Working Paper Series WP15-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- repec:bla:devchg:v:49:y:2018:i:2:p:518-546 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giang Ho & Paolo Mauro, 2016. "Growth—Now and Forever?," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 64(3), pages 526-547, August.
- Tomas Hellebrandt & Paolo Mauro, 2015. "The Future of Worldwide Income Distribution," LIS Working papers 635, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Pritchett, Lant & Sen, Kunal & Kar, Sabyasachi & Raihan, Selim, 2016.
"Trillions gained and lost: Estimating the magnitude of growth episodes,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 279-291.
- Lant Pritchett & Kunal Sen & Sabyasachi Kar & Selim Raihan, 2013. "Trillions gained and lost. Estimating the magnitude of growth episodes," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-026-13, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Lant Pritchett & Kunal Sen & Sabyasachi Kar & Selim Raihan, 2014. "Trillions Gained and Lost: Estimating the Magnitude of Growth Episodes," CID Working Papers 279, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Pritchett, Lant & Sen, Kunal & Kar, Sabyasachi & Raihan, Selim, 2014. "Trillions Gained and Lost: Estimating the Magnitude of Growth Episodes," Working Paper Series rwp14-016, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jin, Xingye & Li, David Daokui & Wu, Shuyu, 2016. "How will China shape the world economy?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 272-280.
- Xu, Kun & Xu, Wenli, 2015.
[Study on Influential Mechanism Between Government Expenditure of Consumption and Economic Fluctuation]," MPRA Paper 70994, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2015.
- Kieran Mc Morrow & Werner Roeger & Valerie Vandermeulen, 2017. "Evaluating Medium Term Forecasting Methods and their Implications for EU Output Gap Calculations," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 070, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Kummritz,Victor & Taglioni,Daria & Winkler,Deborah Elisabeth & Kummritz,Victor & Taglioni,Daria & Winkler,Deborah Elisabeth, 2017. "Economic upgrading through global value chain participation : which policies increase the value added gains ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8007, The World Bank.
- Jong-Wha Lee, 2017. "China's economic growth and convergence," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(11), pages 2455-2474, November.
- Enrica Di Stefano & Daniela Marconi, 2015. "Assessing potential growth in emerging countries after the global financial crisis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 256, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Giang Ho & Paolo Mauro, 2014. "Rapid Growth in Emerging Markets and Developing Economies: Now and Forever?," Policy Briefs PB14-26, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Shahid Yusuf, 2015. "East Asian Development: Foundations and Strategies by Dwight H. Perkins , Cambridge, MA , Harvard University Press , 2013 , 213 pp," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 53(1), pages 63-66, March.
- Grinis, Inna, 2017. "Trend growth durations & shifts," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 85126, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bulman, David & Eden, Maya & Nguyen, Ha, 2017. "Transitioning from Low-Income Growth to High-Income Growth: Is there a Middle-Income Trap?," ADBI Working Papers 646, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- repec:bla:apacel:v:31:y:2017:i:2:p:137-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:cjrecs:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:35-57. is not listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Cheng-Gang, 2014. "Political and Economic Institutions of China and Their Influences," CEPR Discussion Papers 10320, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeannine Bailliu & Mark Kruger & Argyn Toktamyssov & Wheaton Welbourn, 2016. "How Fast Can China Grow? The Middle Kingdom’s Prospects to 2030," Staff Working Papers 16-15, Bank of Canada.
- Wen, Yi, 2015. "The Making of an Economic Superpower―Unlocking China’s Secret of Rapid Industrialization," Working Papers 2015-6, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:4:p:680-698 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Inklaar & D. S. Prasada Rao, 2017. "Cross-Country Income Levels over Time: Did the Developing World Suddenly Become Much Richer?," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 265-290, January.
- Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 2016. "China in Asia," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 297-308.
- Song, Zheng (Michael) & Xiong, Wei, 2018. "Risks in China’s financial system," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- repec:bla:glopol:v:7:y:2016:i:4:p:469-480 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moller,Lars Christian & Wacker,Konstantin M., 2015. "Ethiopia?s growth acceleration and how to sustain it?insights from a cross-country regression model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7292, The World Bank.
- Lakner,Christoph & Negre Rossignoli,Mario & Prydz,Espen Beer & Lakner,Christoph & Negre Rossignoli,Mario & Prydz,Espen Beer, 2014. "Twinning the goals : how can promoting shared prosperity help to reduce global poverty ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7106, The World Bank.
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:54:y:2018:i:4:p:836-858 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guanghua Wan & Peter J. Morgan & Justin Yifu Lin & Guanghua Wan & Peter J. Morgan, 2016. "Factors Affecting the Outlook for Medium-term to Long-term Growth in China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 24(5), pages 20-41, September.
- Dieppe, Alistair & Gilhooly, Robert & Han, Jenny & Korhonen, Iikka & Lodge, David, 2018. "The transition of China to sustainable growth – implications for the global economy and the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 206, European Central Bank.
- Chenggang Xu, 2015. "China's Political-Economic Institutions and Development," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 35(3), pages 525-548, Fall.
- repec:bla:glopol:v:8:y:2017:i:s4:p:42-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luciano Pietronero & Matthieu Cristelli & Andrea Gabrielli & Dario Mazzilli & Emanuele Pugliese & Andrea Tacchella & Andrea Zaccaria, 2017. "Economic Complexity: "Buttarla in caciara" vs a constructive approach," Papers 1709.05272, arXiv.org.
- David Henderson, 2015. "Comparing Real GDP Across Countries: The Issues Revisited," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 286-298, June.
- Sabyasachi Kar & Selim Raihan & Kunal Sen, 2017. "Do economic institutions matter for growth episodes?," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-092-17, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Barry Eichengreen & Donghyun Park & Kwanho Shin, 2018.
"The Landscape of Economic Growth: Do Middle-Income Countries Differ?,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(4), pages 836-858, March.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Park, Donghyun & Shin, Kwanho, 2017. "The Landscape of Economic Growth: Do Middle-Income Countries Differ?," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 517, Asian Development Bank.
- Pierre-Richard AGENOR, 2016. "Caught in the Middle? The Economics of Middle-Income Traps," Working Papers P142, FERDI.