Twinning the goals : how can promoting shared prosperity help to reduce global poverty ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berg, Andrew & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2012. "What makes growth sustained?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 149-166.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001.
"Growth, Inequality and Poverty: Looking Beyond Averages,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1803-1815, November.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Growth, inequality, and poverty : looking beyond averages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2558, The World Bank.
- Rosenblatt, David & McGavock, Tamara J., 2013. "A note on the simple algebra of the shared prosperity indicator," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6645, The World Bank.
- Pritchett, Lant & Summers, Lawrence H., 2013. "Asia-phoria meet regression to the mean," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov, pages 1-35.
- World Bank, 2014. "Prosperity for All / Ending Extreme Poverty : A Note for the World Bank Group Spring Meetings 2014," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 17701.
- Dani Rodrik, 2014. "The Past, Present, and Future of Economic Growth," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(3), pages 5-39.
- Shaohua Chen & Martin Ravallion, 2010.
"The Developing World is Poorer than We Thought, But No Less Successful in the Fight Against Poverty,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 125(4), pages 1577-1625.
- Chen, Shaohua & Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "The developing world is poorer than we thought, but no less successful in the fight against poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4703, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2003. "Measuring pro-poor growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 93-99, January.
- Narayan, Ambar & Saavedra-Chanduvi, Jaime & Tiwari, Sailesh, 2013. "Shared prosperity : links to growth, inequality and inequality of opportunity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6649, The World Bank.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Poverty will only End by 2030 if Growth is Shared
by ? in World Bank Blogs on 2014-11-20 06:00:00
- Putting one more piece in the global poverty puzzle: the case of Algeria
by ? in World Bank Blogs on 2017-05-31 18:06:00
- Feeding the craving for precision on global poverty
by ? in Let's Talk Development on 2017-12-07 22:30:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:103:y:2018:i:c:p:60-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell & Prydz,Espen Beer, 2015.
"Global poverty goals and prices : how purchasing power parity matters,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7256, The World Bank.
- Jolliffe, Dean & Prydz, Espen Beer, 2015. "Global Poverty Goals and Prices: How Purchasing Power Parity Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 9064, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jirasavetakul,La-Bhus Fah & Lakner,Christoph, 2016. "The distribution of consumption expenditure in Sub-Saharan Africa : the inequality among all Africans," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7557, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsAchieving Shared Growth; Inequality; Regional Economic Development; Services&Transfers to Poor; Economic Growth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:7106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .