Citations for "Bank structure, capital accumulation and growth: a simple macroeconomic model"
by Mark G. Guzman
- Hyndman, Kyle & Serio, Giovanni, 2010.
"Competition and inter-firm credit: Theory and evidence from firm-level data in Indonesia,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 88-108, September.
- Kyle Hyndman & Giovanni Serio, 2007. "Competition and Inter-Firm Credit: Theory and Evidence from Firm-level Data in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 0702, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Mariarosaria Agostino & Francesco Trivieri, 2010. "Is banking competition beneficial to SMEs? An empirical study based on Italian data," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 335-355, October.
- Florian LEON, 2015.
"What do we know about the role of bank competition in Africa?,"
- Florian Leon, 2015. "What do we know about the role of bank competition in Africa?," Working Papers halshs-01164864, HAL.
- Nicola Cetorelli, 2001.
"Does bank concentration lead to concentration in industrial sectors?,"
Working Paper Series
WP-01-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Nicola Cetorelli, 2002. "Does bank concentration lead to concentration in industrial sectors?," Proceedings 818, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2007:i:24:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00268847 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cetorelli, Nicola & Peretto, Pietro F., 2012.
"Credit quantity and credit quality: Bank competition and capital accumulation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 967-998.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Pietro F. Peretto, 2009. "Credit quantity and credit quality: bank competition and capital accumulation," Staff Reports 375, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Pietro Peretto, 2010. "Credit Quantity and Credit Quality: Bank Competition and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 10-65, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Mikael C. Bergbrant & Delroy M. Hunter & Patrick J. Kelly, 2015. "Product Market Competition, Capital Constraints and Firm Growth," Working Papers w0215, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Mariarosaria Agostino & Francesco Trivieri, 2008. "Banking Competition and SMEs Bank Financing. Evidence from the Italian Provinces," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 33-53, March.
- Pedro Elosegui & Anne P. Villamil, 2007.
"Risky Banking and Credit Rationing,"
BCRA Working Paper Series
200720, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Tarishi Matsuoka, 2011. "Monetary Policy and Banking Structure," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(6), pages 1109-1129, 09.
- Pascal Belan & Philippe Michel & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2007.
"Capital Accumulation, Welfare, and the Emergence of Pension-Fund Activism,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 63(1), pages 54-82, March.
- Pascal Belan & Philippe Michel & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2007. "Capital accumulation, welfare and the emergence of pension fund activism," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00268847, HAL.
- Benoit Julien & Pere Gomis-Porqueras, 2007. "Market Structure and the Banking Sector," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(24), pages 1-9.
- Ying Li, 2015. "The Spatial Econometric Analysis of Chinaâ€™s Banking Competition and Its Influential Factors," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 16771-16782, December.
- Saeed Abubakr & Franco Esposito, 2012. "Bank concentration and financial constraints on firm investment in UK," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 11-25, March.
- Justin Lin & Xifang Sun, 2009.
"Banking structure and economic growth: Evidence from China,"
Frontiers of Economics in China,
Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 479-504, December.
- Justin Yifu LIN & Xifang SUN, 2009. "Banking structure and economic growth: Evidence from China," Frontiers of Economics in China, Higher Education Press, vol. 4(4), pages 479-504, December.
- Fiona, Tregenna, 2006. "An empirical investigation of the effects of concentration on profitability among US banks," MPRA Paper 13731, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Bougheas, Spiros, 2007. "Imperfect capital markets, income distribution and the choice of external finance: A financial equilibrium approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 507-520, September.
- Elosegui, Pedro Luis, 2003. "Aggregate risk, credit rationing and capital accumulation," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 668-696.
- A. Faruk Aysan & M. Disli & K. Schoors, 2013.
"Bank Competition and Outreach: Evidence from Turkey,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
13/839, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Mustafa Disli & Koen Schoors, 2013. "Bank Competition and Outreach: Evidence from Turkey," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 49(S5), pages 7-30, November.
- Florian BUCK & Darko JUS, . "Liability Regimes, Competition and the Subprime Crisis," EcoMod2009 21500019, EcoMod.
- Ghossoub, Edgar A., 2012. "Liquidity risk and financial competition: Implications for asset prices and monetary policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 155-173.
- Feldmann, Horst, 2015. "Banking system concentration and unemployment in developing countries," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 60-78.
- Leon, Florian, 2015. "Does bank competition alleviate credit constraints in developing countries?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 130-142.
- Coccorese, Paolo, 2004. "Banking competition and macroeconomic conditions: a disaggregate analysis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 203-219, July.
- Hoxha, Indrit, 2013. "The market structure of the banking sector and financially dependent manufacturing sectors," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 432-444.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Pietro F. Peretto, 2000.
"Oligopoly banking and capital accumulation,"
Working Paper Series
WP-00-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gábor Pellényi & Tamás Borkó, 2009. "Bank Competition and Firm Growth in the Enlarged European Union," Working Paper / FINESS 5.1, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Löffler, Clemens & Pfeiffer, Thomas, 2013. "Centralized versus Decentralized External Financing, Winner Picking and Corporate Socialism," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79902, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Coccorese, Paolo, 2008. "An investigation on the causal relationships between banking concentration and economic growth," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 557-570, June.