Citations for "Remittances from international migration: A review in perspective"
by Russell, Sharon Stanton
- Katie Willis & Brenda Yeoh, 2000. "Gender and Transnational Household Strategies: Singaporean Migration to China," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 253-264.
- Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp & Samir Jahjah, 2005.
"Are Immigrant Remittance Flows a Source of Capital for Development?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(1), pages 55-81, April.
- Samir Jahjah & Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp, 2003. "Are Immigrant Remittance Flows a Source of Capital for Development?," IMF Working Papers 03/189, International Monetary Fund.
- Farid Farid, 2014.
"The impact of exchange rate policy on remittances in Morocco: A Threshold VAR analysis,"
AccessEcon, vol. 34(4), pages 2351-2360.
- Farid Makhlouf, 2014. "The Impact of Exchange Rate Policy on Remittances in Morocco: A Threshold VAR Analysis," Working Papers 2102, Groupe ESC Pau, Research Department, revised Dec 2014.
- El-Sakka, M. I. T. & McNabb, Robert, 1999. "The Macroeconomic Determinants of Emigrant Remittances," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1493-1502, August.
- Puri, Shivani. & Ritzema, Tineke., 1999. "Migrant worker remittances, micro-finance and the informal economy : prospects and issues," ILO Working Papers 993576093402676, International Labour Organization.
- Deodat E. Adenutsi, 2014.
"macroeconomic determinants of workers’ remittances and compensation of employees in sub-saharan Africa,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 48(1), pages 337-360, January-M.
- Adenutsi, Deodat E., 2013. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Workers’ Remittances and Compensation of Employees in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 60620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacques Bouhga-Hagbe, 2006. "Altruism and Workersâ€™ Remittances; Evidence from Selected Countries in the Middle East and Central Asia," IMF Working Papers 06/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Jacques Bouhga-Hagbe, 2004. "A Theory of Workers' Remittances with An Application to Morocco," IMF Working Papers 04/194, International Monetary Fund.
- Ghazi Al-Assaf & Abdullah M. Al-Malki, 2014. "Modelling the Macroeconomic Determinants of Workers’ Remittances: The Case of Jordan," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 514-526.
- Jeffrey A. Edwards, 2011. "The interactive effect of remittances and civil liberties on investment and consumption," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 20-33, June.
- Serdar Sayan, 2006. "Business Cycles and Workers' Remittances; How Do Migrant Workers Respond to Cyclical Movements of GDP At Home?," IMF Working Papers 06/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Kosse, Anneke & Vermeulen, Robert, 2014.
"Migrants' choice of remittance channel: Do general payment habits play a role?,"
Working Paper Series
1683, European Central Bank.
- Kosse, Anneke & Vermeulen, Robert, 2014. "Migrants’ Choice of Remittance Channel: Do General Payment Habits Play a Role?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 213-227.
- Anneke Kosse & Robert Vermeulen, 2013. "Migrants' Choice of Remittance Channel: Do General Payment Habits Play a Role?," DNB Working Papers 375, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Marta Ruiz-Arranz & Paola Giuliano, 2005.
"Remittances, Financial Development, and Growth,"
IMF Working Papers
05/234, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2574 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sule Akkoyunlu, 2010. "Are Turkish migrants altruistic? Evidence from the macro data," KOF Working papers 10-246, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Brown, Richard P. C., 1997. "Estimating remittance functions for Pacific Island Migrants," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 613-626, January.
- Meyer, Wiebke & Mollers, Judith & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2012. "A behavioural approach to remittances analysis," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126428, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Adams, Richard H., Jr., 1996. "Remittances, income distribution, and rural asset accumulation," FCND discussion papers 17, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Al-Mashat Rania & Billmeier Andreas, 2012. "Push or Pull? The Determinants of Remittances to Egypt," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-27, October.
- Ceyhun Bora Durdu & Serdar Sayan, 2008.
"Emerging market business cycles with remittance fluctuations,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
946, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ceyhun Bora Durdu & Serdar Sayan, 2010. "Emerging Market Business Cycles with Remittance Fluctuations," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 57(2), pages 303-325, June.
- Adams, Richard H., Jr., 1991. "The effects of international remittances on poverty, inequality, and development in rural Egypt:," Research reports 86, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Serdar Sayan & AyÃ§a Tekin-Koru, 2010. "Host-Country Economic Policies and Worker Remittances to Developing Countries: The Cases of Turkey and Mexico," Chapters, in: Global Exchange and Poverty, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lykke E. Andersen & Bent Jesper Christensen & Oscar Molina, 2005. "The Impact of Aid on Recipient Behavior: A Micro-Level Dynamic Analysis of Remittances, Schooling, Work, Consumption, Investment and Social Mobility in Nicaragua," Development Research Working Paper Series 02/2005, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Kuckulenz, Anja & Le Manchec, Marie-Helene, 2002.
"Worker Remittances and Capital Flows,"
Kiel Working Papers
1130, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5559 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saith, A., 1989. "Macro-economic issues in international labour migration : a review," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18946, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Ibrahim Sirkeci & Jeffrey H. Cohen & Dilip Ratha, 2012. "Migration and Remittances during the Global Financial Crisis and Beyond," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13092.
- Nedzad ISAKOVIC & Erkan ILGUN, 2015. "Cyclical Properties of Workers’ Remittances: Evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 172-187.
- Filiz Garip, 2012. "An Integrated Analysis of Migration and Remittances: Modeling Migration as a Mechanism for Selection," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 31(5), pages 637-663, October.
- Kuckulenz, Anja & Buch, Claudia M., 2004. "Worker Remittances and Capital Flows to Developing Countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-31, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Miguel León-Ledesma & Matloob Piracha, 2001. "International Migration and the Role of Remittances in Eastern Europe," Studies in Economics 0113, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Acosta, Pablo, 2006. "Labor supply, school attendance, and remittances from international migration : the case of El Salvador," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3903, The World Bank.
- Osman Tuncay Aydas & Kivilcim Metin-Ozcan & Bilin Neyapti, 2005. "Determinants of Workers' Remittances : The Case of Turkey," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 53-69, May.
- Luis Miotti & El Mouhoub Mouhoud & Joel Oudinet, 2009. "Migrations And Determinants Of Remittances To Southern Mediterranean Countries: When History Matters !," Post-Print hal-00483303, HAL.
- Moshe Semyonov & Anastasia Gorodzeisky, 2008. "Labor Migration, Remittances and Economic Well-being of Households in the Philippines," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 27(5), pages 619-637, October.
- A. Nurul Hossain & Syed Hasanuzzaman, 2013. "Remittances and investment nexus in Bangladesh: an ARDL bounds testing approach," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 60(4), pages 387-407, December.
- Greg Ekpung Edame & Okoiarikpo Benjamin Okoi, 2015. "Fiscal Deficits and Economic Growth in Nigeria: A Chow Test Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 748-752.
- World Bank, 2002. "Reducing Vulnerability and Increasing Opportunity : Social Protection in the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14255.
- Mamoun Benmamoun & Kevin Lehnert, 2013. "Financing Growth: Comparing The Effects Of Fdi, Oda, And International Remittances," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(2), pages 43-65, June.
- Adams, Samuel & Klobodu, Edem Kwame Mensah, 2016. "Remittances, regime durability and economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-8.
- Jawad, Muhammad & Qayyum, Abdul, 2015. "Modeling the Impact of Policy Environment on Inflows of Worker’s Remittances in Pakistan: A Multivariate Analysis," MPRA Paper 62019, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Aziz, M. Nusrate & Sen, Somnath & Sun, Puyang & Wu, Lichao, 2015. "Migrant Workers’ Remittances and Economic Growth: The Role of Financial Development," MPRA Paper 66992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ihab Khaled Magableh, 2010. "The economic impact of inbound and outbound labor migration: the case of Jordan (1970-2006)," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(1), pages 53-67, June.
- Sayan, Serdar & Tekin-Koru, Ayca, 2007. "Remittances, Business Cycles and Poverty: The Recent Turkish Experience," MPRA Paper 6029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bilin Neyapti, 2004. "Trends in Workers' Remittances : A Worldwide Overview," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 83-90, March.
- Nicholas Glytsos, 2005. "“Dynamic Effects of Migrant Remittances on Growth: An Econometric Model with an Application to Mediterranean Countries”. Discussion Paper, No. 74, KEPE, Athens, 2002," Labor and Demography 0505014, EconWPA.