International Migration and the Role of Remittances in Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dustmann, Christian & Kirchkamp, Oliver, 2002.
"The optimal migration duration and activity choice after re-migration,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 351-372, April.
- Dustmann, Christian & Kirchkamp, Oliver, 2000. "The Optimal Migration Duration and Activity Choice after Re-migration," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 00-39, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Dustmann, Christian & Kirchkamp, Oliver, 2000. "The optimal migration duration and activity choice after re-migration," Papers 00-39, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Dustmann, Christian & Kirchkamp, Oliver, 2001. "The Optimal Migration Duration and Activity Choice after Re-migration," IZA Discussion Papers 266, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Russell, Sharon Stanton, 1986. "Remittances from international migration: A review in perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 677-696, June.
- Ijaz Gilani & M. Fahim Khan & Munawar Iqbal, 1981.
"Labour Migration from Pakistan to the Middle East and Its Impact on the Domestic Economy Part I (Cost-Benefit Analysis),"
1981:126, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Ijaz Gilani & M. Fahim Khan & Munawar Iqbal, 1981. "Labour Migration from Pakistan to the Middle East and Its Impact on the Domestic Economy Part II (Cost-Benefit Analysis)," PIDE-Working Papers 1981:127, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; migration; remittances;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ukc:ukcedp:0113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tracey Girling). General contact details of provider: http://www.kent.ac.uk/economics/ .