Report NEP-EEC-2001-08-15This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Naylor, Robin & Smith, Jeremy, 2001. "A Hazard Model of the Probability of Medical School Dropout in the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 333, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anderton, Robert & Skudelny, Frauke, 2001. "Exchange rate volatility and euro area imports," Working Paper Series 0064, European Central Bank.
- Miguel León-Ledesma & Matloob Piracha, 2001. "International Migration and the Role of Remittances in Eastern Europe," Studies in Economics 0113, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 2001. "Wage Rigidities in Western Germany? Microeconometric Evidence from the 1990s," IZA Discussion Papers 334, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Gilchrist & John C. Williams, 2001. "Transition dynamics in vintage capital models: explaining the postwar catch-up of Germany and Japan," Working Papers 01-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Selahattin Dibooglu & Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2001. "Inflation, Output, and Stabilization in a High Inflation Economy: Turkey, 1980-2000," Macroeconomics 0107003, EconWPA, revised 26 Jul 2001.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:333 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:200165 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joel Perlmann, 2001. "Toward a Population History of The Second Generation: Birth Cohorts of Southern-, Central- And Eastern- European Origins, 1871–1970," Macroeconomics 0108003, EconWPA.
- Agusti Segarra Blasco & Maria Remedios Callejon Fornieles, 2001. "Geographical determinants of the creation of manufacturing firms: The regions of Spain," Working Papers in Economics 68, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.