Citations for "Democracy, rent seeking, public spending and growth"
by Mohtadi, Hamid & Roe, Terry L.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & George Economides, 2008.
"Fiscal policy, rent seeking, and growth under electoral uncertainty: theory and evidence from the OECD,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 41(4), pages 1375-1405, November.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & George Economides, "undated". "Fiscal Policy, Rent Seeking and Growth under Electoral Uncertainty Theory and Evidence from the OECD," Working Papers 2007_28, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Apr 2008.
- Omer Gokcekus & Yui Suzuki, 2016. "Mixing Washington Consensus With Beijing Consensus And Corruption In Africa," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(02), pages 01-14.
- Jetter, Michael & Agudelo, Alejandra Montoya & Hassan, Andrés Ramírez, 2015. "The Effect of Democracy on Corruption: Income is Key," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 286-304.
- David, DE LA CROIX & Clara, DELAVALLADE, 2008.
"Democracy, rule of law, corruption incentives and growth,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques)
2008024, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- David De La Croix & Clara Delavallade, 2011. "Democracy, Rule of Law, Corruption Incentives, and Growth," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 13(2), pages 155-187, 04.
- DE LA CROIX, David & DELAVALLADE, Clara, 2008. "Democracy, rule of law, corruption incentives and growth," CORE Discussion Papers 2008035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- de la CROIX, David & DELAVALLADE, Clara, "undated". "Democracy, rule of law, corruption incentives, and growth," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2347, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dutta, Nabamita & Roy, Sanjukta, 2016. "The interactive impact of press freedom and media reach on corruption," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 227-236.
- Albert Honlonkou, 2003. "Corruption, inflation, croissance et développement humain durable. Y a-t-il un lien ?," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 123(3), pages 89-106.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2005. "The Role of Government in Anti-Social Redistributive Activities," CESifo Working Paper Series 1427, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nasir Iqbal & Vince Daly, 2013.
"Rent Seeking Opportunities and Economic Growth in Transitional Economies,"
2013:87, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Iqbal, Nasir & Daly, Vince, 2014. "Rent seeking opportunities and economic growth in transitional economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 16-22.
- Evan Osborne, 2004. "Corruption and Its Alternatives: A Takeoff Theory of Good Governance," ISER Discussion Paper 0604, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- repec:elg:eechap:15325_21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2013.
"On the cost of rent-seeking by government bureaucrats in a Real-Business-Cycle framework,"
142339, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2013. "On the cost of rent-seeking by government bureaucrats in a Real-Business-Cycle framework," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-84, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2013. "On the cost of rent-seeking by government bureaucrats in a Real-Business-Cycle framework," Working Papers 2013_20, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Gillanders, Robert & Neselevska, Olga, 2016. "Public Sector Corruption and Trust in the Private Sector," MPRA Paper 71020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zohid Askarov & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2014.
"Aid and Institutions in Transition Economies,"
2014_8, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Felipe Starosta de Waldemar, 2010.
"How costly is rent-seeking to diversification: an empirical approach,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
10008, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Starosta de Waldemar, Felipe, 2010. "How costly is rent-seeking to diversification: an empirical approach," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 4, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Felipe Starosta de Waldemar, 2010. "How costly is rent-seeking to diversification : an empirical approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00461486, HAL.
- Alexander Libman, 2012. "Democracy, size of bureaucracy, and economic growth: evidence from Russian regions," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 1321-1352, December.
- Marcus Dejardin, 2011.
"Entrepreneurship and Rent-Seeking Behavior,"
1112, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Khalid Sekkat, 2016. "A time to throw stones, a time to reap: How long does it take for democratic transitions to improve institutional outcomes?," Working Papers CEB 16-016, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Evan Osborne, 2006. "Corruption and Technological Progress: A Takeoff Theory of Good Governance," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(3), pages 289-302, September.
- Guillaume R. Fréchette, 2006. "Panel Data Analysis of the Time-Varying Determinants of Corruption," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-28, CIRANO.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Apostolis Philippopoulos & Vanghelis Vassilatos, 2007. "Rent-seeking competition from state coffers in a calibrated DSGE model of the euro area," Working Papers 2007_29, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Lalountas, Dionisios A. & Manolas, George A. & Vavouras, Ioannis S., 2011. "Corruption, globalization and development: How are these three phenomena related?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 636-648, July.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Apostolis Philippopoulos & Vanghelis Vassilatos, 2006. "Rent-Seeking Competition from State Coffers: A Calibrated DSGE Model of the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 1644, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael T. Rock, 2007. "Corruption and Democracy," Working Papers 55, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- George Economides & Sarantis Kalyvitis & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2008. "Does foreign aid distort incentives and hurt growth? Theory and evidence from 75 aid-recipient countries," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 463-488, March.
- Roe, Terry L., 2003. "Markets, Trade And The Role Of Institutions In African Development," Conference Papers 28069, University of the Free State, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Eren, Ozlem, 2002. "Explaining the two-way causality between inequality and democratization through corruption and concentration of power," MPRA Paper 26415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander M. Yarkin, 2014. "Endogenous Property Rights, Conflict Intensity And Inequality In Asymmetric Rent-Seeking Contest," HSE Working papers WP BRP 72/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Nabamita Dutta & Deepraj Mukherjee, 2016. "Do Literacy And A Mature Democratic Regime Cure Corruption?," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 1-26, June.
- Paulo Reis Mourao,Ph.D, 2011. "Sins of the elder: Fiscal illusion in democracies," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 196(1), pages 9-35, january.
- Mizuno, Nobuhiro & Naito, Katsuyuki & Okazawa, Ryosuke, 2012.
"Inequality, extractive institutions, and growth in nondemocratic regimes,"
41434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nobuhiro Mizuno & Katsuyuki Naito & Ryosuke Okazawa, 2017. "Inequality, extractive institutions, and growth in nondemocratic regimes," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 170(1), pages 115-142, January.
- Ajit Mishra, 2004. "Corruption: A Review," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 170, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Libman, Alexander, 2008. "Democracy and growth: is the effect non-linear?," MPRA Paper 17795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Park, Hyun & Philippopoulos, Apostolis & Vassilatos, Vanghelis, 2005. "Choosing the size of the public sector under rent seeking from state coffers," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 830-850, December.
- Rustam Jamilov, 2013. "Optimal Resource Rent," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1046, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gouda Moamen & Park Sang-Min, 2015. "Religious Loyalty and Acceptance of Corruption," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 235(2), pages 184-206, April.