Citations for "Long-run purchasing power parity with short-run data: evidence with a null hypothesis of stationarity"
by Culver, Sarah E. & Papell, David H.
- Kilian, L. & Caner, M., 1999.
"Size Distortions of Tests of the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity: Evidence and Implications for the PPP Debate,"
99-05, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Caner, M. & Kilian, L., 2001. "Size distortions of tests of the null hypothesis of stationarity: evidence and implications for the PPP debate," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 639-657, October.
- Caner, Mehmet & Kilian, Lutz, 2000. "Size Distortions Of Tests Of The Null Hypothesis Of Stationarity: Evidence And Implications For The PPP Debate," CEPR Discussion Papers 2425, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2003. "Essays on Vietnam’s Financial Reforms: Foreign Exchange Statistics and Evidence of Long-Run Equilibrium," Working Papers CEB 03-013.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kilian, Lutz & Zha, Tao, 1999.
"Quantifying the Half-Life of Deviations from PPP: The Role of Economic Priors,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2334, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kilian, L. & Zha, T., 1999. "Quantifying the Half-Life of Deviations from PPP: The Role of Economic Priors," Papers 99-08, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Kilian, L. & Zha, T., 1999. "Quantifying the Half-Life of Deviations from PPP: The Role of Economic Priors," Working Papers 450, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Lutz Kilian & Tao Zha, 1999. "Quantifying the half-life of deviations from PPP: The role of economic priors," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Víctor M. Cuevas Ahumada, 2009. "La competitividad internacional manufacturera en Argentina, México y Turquía: una investigación empírica," ECONOMÍA, GESTIÓN Y DESARROLLO 009355, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - CALI.
- Francis W. Ahking, 2002.
"Efficient Unit Root Tests of real Exchange Rates in the Post-Bretton Woods Era,"
2002-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Francis Ahking, 2003. "Efficient unit root tests of real exchange rates in the post-Bretton Woods era," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(7), pages 1-12.
- Karavias, Yiannis & Tzavalis, Elias, 2014. "Testing for unit roots in short panels allowing for a structural break," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 391-407.
- Hongjun Li & Zhongjian Lin & Cheng Hsiao, 2015. "Testing purchasing power parity hypothesis: a semiparametric varying coefficient approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 427-438, February.
- Mabel Cabezas B. & Jorge Selaive C. & Gonzalo Becerra M., 2004. "Determinants of Non-Mining Exports: A Regional Perspective," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 296, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jac Heckelman & Sandeep Mazumder, 2013. "Are we there yet? On the convergence of financial reforms," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 385-409, November.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2003. "Time-series Econometrics: Cointegration and Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2003-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Ajit Dayanandan & Mukesh Ralhan, 2005. "Price Index Convergence Among Provinces and Cities of Canada: 1978 - 2001," Econometrics Working Papers 0504, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Kenneth Rogoff & Yu-chin Chen, 2002.
"Commodity Currencies and Empirical Exchange Rate Puzzles,"
IMF Working Papers
02/27, International Monetary Fund.
- Y.Chen & K. Rogoff, 2003. "Commodity Currencies and Empirical Exchange Rate Puzzles," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 76, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Chen, Yu-chin & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2003. "Commodity currencies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 133-160, May.
- JamesR. Lothian & MarkP. Taylor, 2008.
"Real Exchange Rates Over the Past Two Centuries: How Important is the Harrod-Balassa-Samuelson Effect?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(532), pages 1742-1763, October.
- Lothian, James R. & Taylor, Mark P., 2006. "Real Exchange Rates Over the Past Two Centuries : How Important is the Harrod-Balassa-Samuelson Effect?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 768, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Herrmann-Pillath Carsten, 2001. "A General Refutation of the Law of One Price as Empirical Hypothesis / Eine allgemeine Widerlegung des „Gesetzes des einheitlichen Preises“ als einer empirischen Hypothese," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 221(1), pages 45-67, February.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Pozo, Susan, 2004. "Workers' Remittances and the Real Exchange Rate: A Paradox of Gifts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1407-1417, August.
- César Calderón & Roberto Duncan, 2003.
"Purchasing power parity in an emerging market economy: a long- span study for Chile,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 30(1 Year 20), pages 103-132, June.
- César Calderón & Roberto Duncan, 2003. "Purchasing Power Parity in an Emerging Market Economy: A Long-Span Study for Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 215, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jomana Amara, 2011. "Testing for stationarity using covariates: an application to purchasing power parity," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(13), pages 1295-1301.
- Francis W. Ahking, 2002. "Is the Bayesian Approach Necessarily Better than the Classical Approach in Unit-Root Test?," Working papers 2002-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Choi, Chi-Young, 2004. "Searching for evidence of long-run PPP from a post-Bretton Woods panel: separating the wheat from the chaff," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 1159-1186.
- Bergman, Michael & Cheung, Yin-Wong & Lai, Kon S., 2000. "Productivity shocks, monetary shocks, and the short- and long-run dynamics of exchange rates and relative prices," Working Papers 2000:4, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan, 2005. "New evidence on purchasing power parity from 17 OECD countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 1063-1071.
- Christian Dreger & Reinhold Kosfeld, 2007. "Do Regional Price Levels Converge?: Paneleconometric Evidence Based on German Districts," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 754, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Syed A. Basher & Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre, 2007. "Another Look at the Null of Stationary RealExchange Rates. Panel Data with Structural Breaks and Cross-section Dependence," IREA Working Papers 200710, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2007.
- Coe, Patrick J. & Serletis, Apostolos, 2002. "Bounds tests of the theory of purchasing power parity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 179-199, January.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2001.
"A New Look at Panel Testing of Stationarity and the PPP Hypothesis,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
518, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2001. "A New Look at Panel Testing of Stationarity and the PPP Hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive 467, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Dreger Christian & Kosfeld Reinhold, 2010. "Do Regional Price Levels Converge?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 230(3), pages 274-286, June.
- Francis W. Ahking, 2004. "The Power of the "Objective" Bayesian Unit-Root Test," Working papers 2004-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.