Purchasing Power Parity Across States and Goods Within Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiranya K. Nath & Jayanta Sarkar, 2014.
"City Relative Price Dynamics in Australia: Are Structural Breaks Important?,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 90(288), pages 33-48, March.
- Jayanta Sarkar & Hiranya K. Nath, 2013. "City Relative Price Dynamics in Australia: Are Structural Breaks Important?," Working Papers 1301, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Grubb, Farley, 2010.
"Testing for the Economic Impact of the U.S. Constitution: Purchasing Power Parity Across the Colonies versus Across the States, 1748–1811,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 70(01), pages 118-145, March.
- Farley Grubb, 2008. "Testing for the Economic Impact of the U.S. Constitution: Purchasing Power Parity across the Colonies versus across the States, 1748-1811," Working Papers 08-11, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Farley Grubb, 2008. "Testing for the Economic Impact of the U.S. Constitution: Purchasing Power Parity across the Colonies versus across the States, 1748-1811," NBER Working Papers 13836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Chin, 2015. "Is There Any Regional Price Disparity in Peninsular Malaysia?," MPRA Paper 70592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Chin & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah, 2008. "Price convergence and market integration: evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 40408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ming-Jen Chang, 2016. "Half-Life Deviations From Purchasing Power Parity: Evidence From Pacific Rim Countries," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(04), pages 1-20, September.
- Woo, Kai-Yin & Lee, Shu-Kam, 2009. "Detecting intra-national PPP model in China: A median-unbiased estimation approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1029-1032, September.
- Woo, Kai-Yin & Lee, Shu-Kam & Chan, Alan, 2014. "Non-linear adjustments to intranational PPP," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 360-371.
- repec:qut:auncer:2013_01 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:80:y:2004:i:250:p:314-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.