The monetary model of the exchange rate and equities: an ARDL bounds testing approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce Morley, 2009. "A Comparison of Two Alternative Monetary Approaches to Exchange Rate Determination over the Long-Run," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 1(2), pages 63-76, April.
- González-Gómez, Manuel & Álvarez-Díaz, Marcos & Otero-Giráldez, María Soledad, 2013.
"Estimating the long-run impact of forest fires on the eucalyptus timber supply in Galicia, Spain,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 149-161.
- Manuel González-Gómez & Marcos Alvarez-Díaz & Mª Soledad Otero-Giraldez, 2012. "Estimating the Long-Run Impact of Forest Fires on the Eucalyptus Timber Supply in Galicia, Spain," Working Papers 1206, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Ansgar Belke & Robert Czudaj, 2010.
"Is Euro Area Money Demand (Still) Stable? Cointegrated VAR Versus Single Equation Techniques,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 56(4), pages 285-315.
- Belke, Ansgar & Czudaj, Robert, 2010. "Is Euro Area Money Demand (Still) Stable? – Cointegrated VAR versus Single Equation Techniques," Ruhr Economic Papers 171, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke & Robert Czudaj, 2010. "Is Euro Area Money Demand (Still) Stable?: Cointegrated VAR versus Single Equation Techniques," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 982, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:10:y:2013:i:2:p:115-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bassam AbuAl-Foul, "undated". "The Causal Relation between Savings and Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis," Economics Working Papers 06-05/2015, School of Business Administration, American University of Sharjah.
- Ayben Koy & ?Hsan Ersan, 2016. "The Relationship between Exchange Rates, Equity Index and Equity Index Futures: A Study on Borsa Istanbul," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3605506, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Morley, Bruce, 2009. "Exchange Rates and Stock Prices in the Long Run and Short Run," Department of Economics Working Papers 15973, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- repec:eid:wpaper:5/09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katusiime, Lorna & Shamsuddin, Abul & Agbola, Frank W., 2015. "Macroeconomic and market microstructure modelling of Ugandan exchange rate," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 175-186.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:17:y:2007:i:5:p:391-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.