Exchange Rates and Stock Prices in the Long Run and Short Run
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Morley, 2007. "The monetary model of the exchange rate and equities: an ARDL bounds testing approach," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 391-397.
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher & Roberto Rigobon, 2011.
"Stocks, bonds, money markets and exchange rates: measuring international financial transmission,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(6), pages 948-974, September.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel & Rigobon, Roberto, 2005. "Stocks, bonds, money markets and exchange rates: measuring international financial transmission," Working Paper Series 452, European Central Bank.
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher & Roberto Rigobon, 2005. "Stocks, Bonds, Money Markets and Exchange Rates: Measuring International Financial Transmission," NBER Working Papers 11166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Yu-chin & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2003. "Commodity currencies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 133-160, May.
- Smith, C. E., 1992. "Stock markets and the exchange rate: A multi-country approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 607-629.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Zestos, George K. & Shaltayev, Dmitriy S., 2012. "Do market fundamentals determine the Dollar–Euro exchange rate?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-15.
More about this item
Keywordsstock prices; forecast; cointegration; exchange rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-10-31 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FOR-2009-10-31 (Forecasting)
- NEP-IFN-2009-10-31 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2009-10-31 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eid:wpaper:15973. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Publications Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debatuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.