Report NEP-IFN-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Annamaria Kokenyne & Romain Veyrune & Karl Friedrich Habermeier & Harald Anderson, 2009. "Revised System for the Classification of Exchange Rate Arrangements," IMF Working Papers 09/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Wallace, Frederick, 2009. "Purchasing power parity in Mexico: a historical note," MPRA Paper 18081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wallace, Frederick, 2009. "Cointegration tests of purchasing power parity," MPRA Paper 18079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peijie Wang, 2009. "Reverse Shooting of Exchange Rates," Working Papers 2009-FIN-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Morley, Bruce, 2009. "Exchange Rates and Stock Prices in the Long Run and Short Run," Department of Economics Working Papers 15973, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Mario J. Crucini & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2009. "A model of international cities: implications for real exchange rates," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 38, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Pablo Guerron-Quintana, 2009. "Do uncertainty and technology drive exchange rates?," Working Papers 09-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Lone Engbo Christiansen & Alessandro Prati & Luca Antonio Ricci & Thierry Tressel, 2009. "External Balance in Low Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 09/221, International Monetary Fund.
- Anthony E. Landry, 2009. "State-dependent pricing, local-currency pricing, and exchange rate pass-through," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 39, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Andre Minella & Andrew Powell & Alessandro Rebucci & Nelson Souza-Sobrino, 2009. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies for the Perfect Storm: The Case of The Bahamas, Barbados, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Suriname, and Trinidad & Tobago," Research Department Publications 4638, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.