Purchasing power parity in Mexico: a historical note
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Frederick Wallace, 2011. "Purchasing power parity in Mexico: a historical note," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 349-352.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juvenal Luciana & Taylor Mark P., 2008.
"Threshold Adjustment of Deviations from the Law of One Price,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 1-46, September.
- Luciana Juvenal & Mark P. Taylor, 2008. "Threshold adjustment in deviations from the law of one price," Working Papers 2008-027, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Taylor, Alan M, 2001.
"Potential Pitfalls for the Purchasing-Power-Parity Puzzle? Sampling and Specification Biases in Mean-Reversion Tests of the Law of One Price,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 473-498, March.
- Alan M. Taylor, 2000. "Potential Pitfalls for the Purchasing-Power-Parity Puzzle? Sampling and Specification Biases in Mean-Reversion Tests of the Law of One Price," NBER Working Papers 7577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wallace, Frederick H. & Shelley, Gary L., 2006. "An alternative test of purchasing power parity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 177-183, August.
- Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P. & Chowdhury, Ibrahim, 2004.
"Nonlinear dynamics in deviations from the law of one price: a broad-based empirical study,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Chowdhury, Ibrahim & Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P, 2002. "Non-Linear Dynamics in Deviations from the Law of One Price: A Broad-Based Empirical Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 3377, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sarno,Lucio & Taylor,Mark P., 2003. "The Economics of Exchange Rates," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521485845.
- Alan M. Taylor & Mark P. Taylor, 2004.
"The Purchasing Power Parity Debate,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 135-158, Fall.
- Alan M. Taylor & Mark P. Taylor, 2004. "The Purchasing Power Parity Debate," NBER Working Papers 10607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan M. Taylor & Mark Taylor, 2004. "The Purchasing Power Parity Debate," Working Papers 46, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Taylor, Alan M. & Taylor, Mark P, 2004. "The Purchasing Power Parity Debate," CEPR Discussion Papers 4495, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lopez, Claude & Murray, Christian J & Papell, David H, 2005.
"State of the Art Unit Root Tests and Purchasing Power Parity,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 361-369, April.
- Claude Lopez & Christian J. Murray & David H. Papell, 2003. "State of the Art Unit Root Tests and the PPP Puzzle," Macroeconomics 0310009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude Lopez & Christian J. Murray & David H. Papell, 2004. "State of the Art Unit Root Tests and Purchasing Power Parity," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2004-04, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Papell, David H. & Prodan, Ruxandra, 2006.
"Additional Evidence of Long-Run Purchasing Power Parity with Restricted Structural Change,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(5), pages 1329-1349, August.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Papell and Prodan one and two break unit root tests," Statistical Software Components RTZ00130, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Sollis, Robert & Leybourne, Stephen & Newbold, Paul, 2002. "Tests for Symmetric and Asymmetric Nonlinear Mean Reversion in Real Exchange Rates," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(3), pages 686-700, August.
- J. V. Perez-Rodriguez & F. Ledesma-Rodriguez & S. Torra-Porras, 2009. "Purchasing power parity and nonlinear adjustment," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 35-38.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Gómez-Zaldívar & Daniel Ventosa-Santaulària & Frederick Wallace, 2013. "The PPP hypothesis and structural breaks: the case of Mexico," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 1351-1359, December.
- D. Ventosa-Santaulària & M. Gómez-Zaldívar & F. H. Wallace, 2015.
"The real exchange rate, regime changes and volatility shifts,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(24), pages 2445-2454, May.
- Daniel Ventosa-Santaularia & Frederick Wallace & Manuel Gomez-Zaldívar, 2013. "The Real Exchange Rate, Regime Changes and Volatility Shifts," Working papers DTE 551, CIDE, División de Economía.
More about this item
Keywordspurchasing power parity; nonlinear unit root;
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2009-10-31 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2009-10-31 (International Finance)
- NEP-OPM-2009-10-31 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.