Report NEP-OPM-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario J. Crucini & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2009. "A model of international cities: implications for real exchange rates," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 38, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Anthony Landry, 2009. "State-dependent pricing, local-currency pricing, and exchange rate pass-through," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 39, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Akito Matsumoto & Robert P. Flood & Nancy P. Marion, 2009. "International Risk Sharing During the Globalization Era," IMF Working Papers 09/209, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Commodity Terms of Trade: The History of Booms and Busts," IMF Working Papers 09/205, International Monetary Fund.
- Vicente Tuesta & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez & Pau Rabanal, 2009. "Cointegrated TFP Processes and International Business Cycles," IMF Working Papers 09/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2009. "Cross-country causes and consequences of the 2008 crisis: international linkages and American exposure," Working Paper Series 2009-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Wallace, Frederick, 2009. "Purchasing power parity in Mexico: a historical note," MPRA Paper 18081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lone Engbo Christiansen & Alessandro Prati & Luca Antonio Ricci & Thierry Tressel, 2009. "External Balance in Low Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 09/221, International Monetary Fund.
- Pablo A. Guerron-Quintana, 2009. "Do uncertainty and technology drive exchange rates?," Working Papers 09-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Daco, Gregory & Hernandez Martinez, Fernando & Hsu, Li-Wu, 2009. "Global economy dynamics? Panel data approach to spillover effects," MPRA Paper 18043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goh, Soo Khoon, 2009. "Managing the Impossible Trinity: The Case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 18094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahir Binici & Michael M. Hutchison & Martin Schindler, 2009. "Controlling Capital? Legal Restrictions and the Asset Composition of International Financial Flows," IMF Working Papers 09/208, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexander Mihailov & Fabio Rumler & Johann Scharler, 2009. "Inflation Dynamics in the New EU Member States: How Relevant Are External Factors?," Economics working papers 2009-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Martin, Christopher & Milas, Costas, 2009. "Causes of the Financial Crisis : An Assessment using UK Data," Department of Economics Working Papers 15961, University of Bath, Department of Economics.