Stock Prices and the Monetary Model of Exchange Rate: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyle, Glenn W, 1990. "Money Demand and the Stock Market in a General Equilibrium Model with Variable Velocity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 1039-1053, October.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1988. "Some recent development in a concept of causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 199-211.
- Smith, C. E., 1992. "Stock markets and the exchange rate: A multi-country approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 607-629.
- Chrystal, K. Alec & MacDonald, Ronald, 1995. "Exchange rates, financial innovation and divisia money: the sterling/dollar rate 1972-1990," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 493-513, August.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 1996.
"Cointegration and speed of convergence to equilibrium,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 117-143.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Shin, Y., 1993. "Cointegration and Speed of Convergence to Equilibrium," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9311, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gonzalo, Jesus, 1994. "Five alternative methods of estimating long-run equilibrium relationships," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 203-233.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Chin & Law, Chee-Hong, 2013. "The Effects of Trade Openness on Malaysian Exchange Rate," MPRA Paper 45185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balazs Egert, 2012.
"Nominal and Real Exchange Rate Models in South Africa: How Robust are they?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3853, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balázs Égert, 2012. "Nominal and Real Exchange Rate Models in South Africa: How Robust Are They?," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-18, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:may:mayecw:n1321103.pdf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demayie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.